PDA

View Full Version : Cheater Report

Shadowfire
01-20-2007, 12:20 AM
There's an official thread for scammer reporting, so why not cheater reporting? Members should be able to keep track of any and all cheaters that are invited through this invite section.

Report any cheaters you invited here, providing proof.

Backslash
01-20-2007, 12:26 AM
i think catching a cheater you invited is a lot harder than catching a scammer

kavalchuk17
01-20-2007, 12:27 AM
I thought this was discussed before, and theres lots of complications.

peat moss
01-20-2007, 12:29 AM
I have a problem with this type of post . Example Iv given free invites that go a stray , e-mail takin or banned what ever . I think the Trading rep points serves that purpose .

Shadowfire
01-20-2007, 12:35 AM
Then wouldn't it be even more valuable to report the cheater that has indeed been caught?

TYPE R
01-20-2007, 12:48 AM
i am all 4 this thread good job shadowfire

peat moss
01-20-2007, 12:54 AM
Then wouldn't it be even more valuable to report the cheater that has indeed been caught?

Well of course but with that attitude why trade at all ? I don't mean to bust your balls but as I said there's mechanics in place to catch the fucks ?

Shadowfire
01-20-2007, 01:00 AM
But then us other users don't have any idea of that, and consequently invite them somewhere else. The tracker would then ban them, so the tracker's all set, but the inviter loses invites. This isn't just about trading, it's also about free invite giving.

gamer4eva
01-20-2007, 01:01 AM
Cheaters suck!!!!!

RealitY
01-20-2007, 03:07 AM
Scammers And Cheaters

For issues with scammers post in the Invite Scammers (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-invite-scammers-126797) thread.
For issues with cheaters make a Report (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=72) in the Report Section.
Post screenshots and proof on scammers and cheaters.
The Staff here at the site will look into it.
If we find proof they will have access to this section REMOVED.
They may also be completly BANNED from the site.

Those found to be cheats and at fault for members losing invites have access to this section removed. These are not reported publicly as some trackers make mistakes such as the larger trackers. Thats why your asked to make these reports in the report section. Theres no point in a list since they have access to this section removed anyway...