PDA

View Full Version : Kazaa-Lite and The FST Patch

thewizeard
01-20-2007, 10:21 AM
I was wondering, how many of you members, have tried the patch and actually log in here , on the FST Board, using the patched interface page.. while downloading files with your Kazaa-Lite.. if you don't know WTF I am talking about, download the patch here... following carefully the instructions. :- http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-best-version-download-post1054590/postcount2

..perhaps if there are enough users interested and have the patch installed...it might be possible to form a "FST Kazaa- Lite network"...with only clean files... just an idea...

Vargas
01-23-2007, 12:18 PM
erm... creating/maintaining a private FT network is pretty hard to do. since the network mesh is self orginizing.
that FST KLite update just updates the home page and some of the 3rd party apps.
it would be easier to create a private winmx network :)

Hairbautt
01-23-2007, 07:43 PM
Wow I remember when I found this forum through K-Lite. Wierd. Ancient...Almost.

thewizeard
01-23-2007, 10:07 PM
erm... creating/maintaining a private FT network is pretty hard to do. since the network mesh is self orginizing.
that FST KLite update just updates the home page and some of the 3rd party apps.
it would be easier to create a private winmx network :)

:O You would think that, wouldn't you :P ...seriously though, I have another idea, drop square round sometime ... its a Bit of a problem :noes:

kingace
01-24-2007, 07:21 AM
K-lite ??? Weird totally.... Limewire rules !!!!:ph34r:

thewizeard
01-24-2007, 08:16 AM
K-lite ??? Weird totally.... Limewire rules !!!!:ph34r:

Damn, I was forgetting ... must be why it has it's own forum here...:P