PDA

View Full Version : Human Origins..

BLACKSTATE
05-20-2003, 07:36 PM
The biblical verses dealing with the fashioning of The Adam are condensed renderings of much more detailed Sumerian and Akkadian texts, found etched on clay tablets, in which the role of the Elohim in Genesis is performed by the Anunnaki "Those Who From Heaven to Earth Came." Inscribed in Cuneiform, the worlds first written language, these Sumerian tablets and cylinder seals have been available since the 1800's and are currently dispersed among many museums worldwide.

In his Earth Chronicles series, Zacharia Sitchin, an expert in ancient Semitic and Hebrew languages, offers the premise that mythology is the repository of ancient memory, the Bible is a historic and scientific document, and ancient civilizations were the product of knowledge given to the people by the Anunnaki. In Sitchin's words, "The Anunnaki came to Earth some 450,000 years ago from the planet Nibiru, a member of our own solar system whose great orbit brings it to our part of the heavens once every 3,600 years. They came here in need of gold, with which to protect their dwindling atmosphere. Exhausted and in need of help in mining the gold, their chief scientist Enki suggested that they use their genetic knowledge to create the needed Primitive Workers.... to upgrade genetically the existing hominids, who were already on Earth through Evolution, by adding some of the genes of the more advanced Anunnaki."

As outrageous as this sounds, Sitchin's interpretations do something that few religions are able to do; bridge the gap between creation myths and modern evolutionary theories. Having mapped the human genome and conducted genetic engineering ourselves, it is now plausible to consider that another race had fashioned us in a similar manner. This interpretation not only clarifies the origin of creation stories in many subsequent religions, but also solves the problem of the "missing link" which still plagues Darwinists to this day.

The recovered records place the location of the Anunnaki laboratory where the first humans were said to have been literally produced in central Africa. Indeed, Mitochondria DNA places the first homo-sapiens sapiens in the same time frame and location; in east central Africa just above their gold mines.

In a lecture at New York University in 1993, Sitchin further outlined his theory about human origins and our link with the Anunnaki by saying, “Ancient history and legend around the world, as well as the Bible, attest to the fact that there were once giants in the earth; men of awesome dimensions, bulk and height. In Genesis 6:1-4 we read, "And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose... There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, that they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown".

The Book of Enoch, an ancient text discovered in Ethiopia in 1773 (and because of references to it in ancient Hebrew writings considered to be among the oldest manuscripts in existence) speaks about 200 angels who came down to earth to mate with the "daughters of man". Led by a high angel named Azazyel, the angels produced giant men. During this strange occupation, Enoch writes that humans were taught to make swords, knives, shields, breastplates, mirrors, jewelry, paints and dyes, make cosmetics, and use valuable stones. The people also learned sorcery, use of roots and plants for medicine, astronomy, astrology and other "signs", and the importance of the motion of the celestial bodies.

The Knife Thrower
05-20-2003, 07:40 PM
WTF???

Illuminati
05-20-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by The Knife Thrower@20 May 2003 - 20:40
WTF???
I couldn't agree more... :blink:

BLACKSTATE
05-20-2003, 07:43 PM
Any Opinions about this ..Origin..?
:alien:

Guillaume
05-20-2003, 07:50 PM
Are you following Rael's teachings or what???

Rat Faced
05-20-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Illuminati+20 May 2003 - 19:43--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 20 May 2003 - 19:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The Knife Thrower@20 May 2003 - 20:40
WTF???
I couldn&#39;t agree more... :blink: [/b][/quote]
And why not?

Do YOU know?

Im bloody sure i dont.

Where is mzu? We need him for this deep stuff................. :(

J'Pol
05-20-2003, 07:52 PM
ctrl+c
ctrl+v

Who&#39;se a clever boy then.

insanebassman
05-20-2003, 07:54 PM
Origin of man:

My vote, origin and destination is the same:

Vagina

otherwise, I am a creationary evolutionist, the creator messed around with different designs, until we cam out the most entertaining

BLACKSTATE
05-20-2003, 07:59 PM
JPaul

Anyone said that i didn&#39;t ctrl+c , ctrl+v ??

I don&#39;t think so..

I did it for you dude.. To make it easier for you to learn such things.. :nuke:
Uhh.. anyway.

J'Pol
05-21-2003, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by BLACKSTATE@20 May 2003 - 20:59
JPaul

Anyone said that i didn&#39;t ctrl+c , ctrl+v ??

I don&#39;t think so..

I did it for you dude.. To make it easier for you to learn such things.. :nuke:
Uhh.. anyway.
Traditionally, in writing, when one uses another&#39;s work it is accepted practice to credit it to them.

Anything else is plagiarism, or at the very least lying by omission.

Thanks for thinking of my education, however I am content to deal with that myself. Frankly I find that level of conjecture irritating.

a face in the crowd
05-21-2003, 09:27 AM
the idea that humans were created by alien lifeforms is very impropable. there is little or no evidence to support the claim. the orbit of the planet you described would not support life and gold being a metal woul probably be very useless in protecting an atmosphere.

UKMan
05-21-2003, 12:27 PM
My mummy and daddy made me - so there ;)

Thats as far as i go in any of these kinds of debates - pointless otherwise&#33;

Peace
UKMan

BLACKSTATE
05-21-2003, 01:23 PM
We speak about whole human origin.. man B)

Never say Never.. :teehee:

UKMan
05-21-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by BLACKSTATE@21 May 2003 - 14:23
We speak about whole human origin.. man B)

Never say Never.. :teehee:
well - you answer me as if i hadnt read the thread <_<

All respect bro - but like i said.........

Peace
UKMan

4play
05-21-2003, 03:36 PM
personally i believe that resorting to wild theories about aliens is just plain stupid.

It seems funny that aliens treasure gold as much as well do.

and giants where we not around the same time as some very large mammals. Hell to japanese and chinese people europeans are giants.

too many things that nutter tried to explain away with aliens can be explained with pretty sensible ideas.

J'Pol
05-21-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by 4play@21 May 2003 - 16:36
personally i believe that resorting to wild theories about aliens is just plain stupid.

It seems funny that aliens treasure gold as much as well do.

and giants where we not around the same time as some very large mammals. Hell to japanese and chinese people europeans are giants.

too many things that nutter tried to explain away with aliens can be explained with pretty sensible ideas.
Occums Razor

hobbes
05-21-2003, 09:47 PM
If we accept this as truth. Aliens visited us and added to our gene pool, blah blah blah, so what?

The question is a about creation.

We want to know who created us, or how we came to exist, this story does not address this issue.

You have in no way addressed human origin, as you said we were already here, just not as we are today. So human origin is independent of this visit.

And who created our visitors, did they have similar visitors to their planet long ago?

J'Pol
05-21-2003, 09:57 PM
It was the Golgafrinchans

hobbes
05-21-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by JPaul@21 May 2003 - 22:57
It was the Golgafrinchans
Let me pull out my dictionary of neologisms.

"Golgafrichans" - the ancient name of Proper Bo, I tell thee.

Oh sh*t, don&#39;t tell me he&#39;s involved in creation.

I need a beer&#33;

clocker
05-21-2003, 11:45 PM
http://home.att.net/~wizardoz/wizard.jpg

Creation explained.

Props022
05-22-2003, 12:48 AM
What would you say, that are own existence was created by all minds as one....

hobbes
05-22-2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by clocker@22 May 2003 - 00:45
http://home.att.net/~wizardoz/wizard.jpg

Creation explained.
Actually, I think he is just signaling to his host that he has to go "wee wee".

clocker
05-22-2003, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@21 May 2003 - 19:25

All right hobbes, let&#39;s try again...
http://galleries.vinyamar.com/ps/show.php?id=JX2frtAsktmaMmmS2Ba461zau&ext=.jpeg

hobbes
05-22-2003, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by clocker+22 May 2003 - 03:47--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 22 May 2003 - 03:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hobbes@21 May 2003 - 19:25

All right hobbes, let&#39;s try again...
http://galleries.vinyamar.com/ps/show.php?id=JX2frtAsktmaMmmS2Ba461zau&ext=.jpeg[/b][/quote]
What is that on Adam&#39;s right thigh? A mole or something?

clocker
05-22-2003, 02:54 AM
We are but an imperfect copy...

BLACKSTATE
05-22-2003, 09:40 PM
LOL :spam: