PDA

View Full Version : Invite List?

Invites_4_You
01-21-2007, 01:05 AM
How about we make a list of all the sites that actually give invites. That way when people want to try to get in certain trackers they know they can get a invite. Not all people wanna trade for accounts. Like me, I will never trade for a account. So what do you guys think? If it works then maybe Reality or someone else could possibly make it a sticky.

Green Goblin
01-21-2007, 03:27 AM
Great idea i would also be interested to know if a few have invites.

01-21-2007, 04:04 AM
there is already a thread on this and a lot of members contributed to it in the past. if it remember correctly, it was also stickied... beats me why it was taken down. anyway, here you go: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-torrent-sites-invites-113338

ghurka
01-21-2007, 11:08 AM
I think one of the problems with this is it would have to have restricted posting access otherwise it would only end up like the open sign-ups thread where the noobs all say "thank you" to boost their post count and the thread ends up hundreds of pages long.

It would have to be a one post only sticky which only one or two members had permissions to update.

mbucari1
01-24-2007, 08:30 PM
I just found an extension for firefox that lets you search multiple BT trackers simultaneously. It has over 100 trackers listed. That might be a good place to start to compile a list of trackers that allow invites.

hassan2810
01-24-2007, 08:44 PM
it's so cool,it's called "Torrent Finder Toolbar"

Chewie
02-20-2007, 06:04 PM
/closed:

There's already a thread in the Invites section, see link above.

Also, too much 'good idea' spam appearing from n00bs that have quite obviously not read the thread.