PDA

View Full Version : 30 Day Quotes

Mr JP Fugley
01-22-2007, 10:36 PM
Quality stuff.

this will detour ppl that create accounts solely to ask for invites or just scam others into trading their accounts or whatever.

Mr JP Fugley
01-22-2007, 10:40 PM
Well, at least I'm sure it's gonna avoid lame users hanging around here and ppl will be able to get to know theirs traders b4 doing any stupidity.

Wouldn't want to go straight to the stupidity.

Mr JP Fugley
01-22-2007, 10:42 PM
where can i see when i joined??

One of the tough ones ehh.

Mr JP Fugley
01-22-2007, 10:44 PM
Hello im new here...

i have month and 20 please.

Happy to oblige.

Mr JP Fugley
01-22-2007, 10:45 PM
im kinda new to all this forum stuff but like how to i enter the Bittorent section??

See, this is the type of stuff we need.

zedaxax
01-22-2007, 10:47 PM
When i read the title
I was hoping for quotes which would be eloquently life inspiring, merely lasting 30 days, since, after all, life moves on.
Instead i find quality stuff.

Mr JP Fugley
01-22-2007, 10:50 PM
Can we really be banned if the post isnt interesting enough? LoL i hope not cause i'm kind of a boring person.
:sleeping:

internet.news
01-22-2007, 11:01 PM
Can we really be banned if the post isnt interesting enough? LoL i hope not cause i'm kind of a boring person.
:sleeping:

:lol:

Mr JP Fugley
01-22-2007, 11:05 PM
To Be honest I joined to see who was trying to flimflam You guys with invites to WB as we do not have invites atm

Just quality.

manker
03-09-2007, 10:44 AM
Posted by shizzer, post count = 1.
ok

whats up

does anyone have anything good

hey

where can we trade

does this site offer bittorrent trading

does anyone want to trade

how many posts

wow this is rediculous

Last edited by shizzer : Today at 12:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

MCHeshPants420
03-09-2007, 10:53 AM
Just select a random page in that thread and almost every post is gold or in this case brick:

Man, we have enough restrictions on our everyday Life, i also registered mainly to trade Invites, why keep that away from new Members for 1 Month? If for example, many people starts to Register here just because they like to say "Hi" in the "Hi" section of the Forum, you also make them start waiting 1 Month before they can say "Hi"??
Everyone must have 1 Good Reason to Register on a particular Forum, and for sure it's not because of your "cute faces" and in this case it is the "Invites" section that atracts People here. If you don't want any more Members, than close your Forum but it's not rational to "make" People post "no's", "yes's", "thank you's" and so on just to have enough post's to achieve their main goal which is: "Get a Damn Invite"!?
At the end you have a Forum with tousands of Posts which sometimes have tousands of replies and half of them are repeated over and over again.
This is just my humble opinion, and oh yeah, i almost fogotten, i am just a noobie, but than again i just made my 2nd post, 3 to go!
See ya in 29 Days.

Take care!

He never did return in 29 days :(

Snee
03-09-2007, 11:36 AM
Just select a random page in that thread and almost every post is gold or in this case brick:

Man, we have enough restrictions on our everyday Life, i also registered mainly to trade Invites, why keep that away from new Members for 1 Month? If for example, many people starts to Register here just because they like to say "Hi" in the "Hi" section of the Forum, you also make them start waiting 1 Month before they can say "Hi"??
Everyone must have 1 Good Reason to Register on a particular Forum, and for sure it's not because of your "cute faces" and in this case it is the "Invites" section that atracts People here. If you don't want any more Members, than close your Forum but it's not rational to "make" People post "no's", "yes's", "thank you's" and so on just to have enough post's to achieve their main goal which is: "Get a Damn Invite"!?
At the end you have a Forum with tousands of Posts which sometimes have tousands of replies and half of them are repeated over and over again.
This is just my humble opinion, and oh yeah, i almost fogotten, i am just a noobie, but than again i just made my 2nd post, 3 to go!
See ya in 29 Days.

Take care!

He never did return in 29 days :(

Just select a random page in the BT-invites section and almost every post is gold.

S!X
03-09-2007, 11:39 AM
Posted by shizzer, post count = 1.
ok

whats up

does anyone have anything good

hey

where can we trade

does this site offer bittorrent trading

does anyone want to trade

how many posts

wow this is rediculous