PDA

View Full Version : Who Thinks.............?

nahan
05-21-2003, 12:03 AM
The Matrix the game sucks ....the graphics are bad.
Ive got a 4400 msi 128mb 8x AGP jacked up on the highest levels.

And I get square wheels on vehicles,piss poor colors,crappy A.I.
When Niobe drives she crashes into other cars and drives all over the road ,hits walls.
And the gun play is on welfare.

But other than that the game is good .the hand to hand combat is cool.
the focus button is good,good wepons .

Personally I think the game was rushed into the launch date to match the
around the time the movie was released.They should've waited a couple of months so the game could have as good quaility as the movie.

Bottom line if they wanted to make the matrix w/ graphics this bad,
Atari should've made the game for N64 instead of PC

nahan
05-21-2003, 06:11 AM
How can no one respond to this ?
The game is the biggest dissapointment,even more so than the movie.

I guess not many of you have played the game .Everyone who hasnt played vice city for ps2 is playing it for the first time ,so its all new to them.

Since Im on the subject how could they not change anything thing in the final version of vice city for PC .It an exact replica of the ps2 version execpt for the skins and the radio function.

ScotchGuy
05-21-2003, 06:24 AM
What would they have changed? And what's the point? When people really just want to get the same experience as the PS2 game.

bdixon
05-21-2003, 01:11 PM
I thought the movie was awesome. No dissapointment here...

ahctlucabbuS
05-21-2003, 01:26 PM
The topic is the matrix game ;)

Anyway haven`t played it myself, but I`ve read the reviews and it all sounds pretty horrible except for the bullet time thing.

dadoef
05-21-2003, 01:38 PM
I completed the game. Dunno which graphics you're using but my graphics look pretty fine. I must admit the crashing in to wall parts is a bit overdone and also the storyline is crappy. But I've seen the movie and played the game and the game begins in the parts where the movie ends. The fighting in the game rulez, over 4000 different movements you can do.
Anyhow, I would give the game an a scale from 1 to 10 a 7 or so.

Pitbul
05-21-2003, 01:53 PM
umm i duno it must be ur computer. cuz i have a PS2 and ppl with ps2 are compaining about it being choppy. but at no time was my PS2 choppy while playing the game. also they said there were bugs again i had no bugs in mine. at no time did the movies get choppy. or the players or n e of the ppl u fight become transparent.the game did get slow at 1 spot in te game but after that everything was fine.the graphica were good. not the greatest becuz well after you play splinter cell and MGS2 pretty much everything else is just medioker. i give it an 8.5 ouot of 10 becuz of the graphics which could have been spent more time on and it was kinda short.

StrikeNinja
05-21-2003, 02:12 PM
yo dude stop crying........the matrix ownz j00

Colt Seevers
05-21-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by StrikeNinja@21 May 2003 - 14:12
:lol:

nahan
05-21-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by StrikeNinja@21 May 2003 - 15:12
Please that game sucks,the fighting is cool though.
Pc version not ps2
And the graphics on pc suck compared to
vice city or mafia .Which the quaility of the graphics should have looked like to begin with.

And its not my comp ,have you even played it for PC yet ?
Im not talking about the ps2 version of the matrix.

strikeninja that game only own the title for biggest disappointment ,it could have been way better and
you know it .
Learn to spell retard

emir
05-21-2003, 09:31 PM
it's the best game ever

bdixon
05-21-2003, 10:08 PM
I think the matrix really has you, and no, I haven't played the game.

Which the quaility of the
Yeah, you spelled quality wrong.

that game only own the title for biggest disappointment
Wow, I have no clue what that sentence is supposed to say.

I don't have time to correct all of the grammatical errors in your post. Maybe I'll just say that before you call someone a retard, you should check your own IQ level.

Idiots never cease to amaze me...

nahan
05-21-2003, 11:32 PM
You wann talk to me about errors fag you cant even spell
DISAPPOINTMENT.
Im surprised because thats what your doctor said when you were born,you down syndrome fuck.

ANd if you cant figure out I missed the "S" on own,
your a bigger retard than that ninja geek.

"that game only own the title for biggest disappointment"

And get someone to help you when you respond to my post,
your gonna need it.

cooolway
05-21-2003, 11:38 PM
nice comeback. Nahan

MadDog-2000
05-21-2003, 11:41 PM
Please PM me when the beating starts, I don't wanna miss it :D

Yeah, you spelled quality wrong.

Who gives a sh*t?

Wow, I have no clue what that sentence is supposed to say.

You must be an AOL (L)user! Pardon my grammar. :D

nahan
05-21-2003, 11:58 PM
Wht he hell is he posting here for anyway,he hasnt seen or played the game

Thats just like a retard, saying something stupid.

bdixon
05-22-2003, 12:55 AM
Excuse me?

Disappointment is spelled just as I spelled it, but wait, I didn't even type disappointment. Maybe you guys missed the point that I was trying to make. I don't believe that I need "help" responding to your post because everything you pointed out was, in fact, wrong. You're right; I probably shouldn't have posted here. No, I haven't seen the game, nor have I played it.

Moral of the story: Before you point out someone else's flaws, make sure you know your own.

I'm sorry if you little kids aren't mature enough to handle that.

Grow up.

nahan
05-22-2003, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by bdixon@21 May 2003 - 14:11
I thought the movie was awesome. No dissapointment here...
Someone give this guy his meds hes delusional.

First of all he thinks he didnt spell DISAPPOINTMENT
wrong.

TRY PROOF READING RETARD ,and why dont you take a look
at your post before you make a comeback.
Looks like you need that help after all.

Why am I arguing with a retard, he cant even comprehend
with what Im saying or with what hes writing.

nicholas2
05-22-2003, 02:23 AM
all bdixon can do is whine about spelling

man, enough of your bullshit.

You did spell disappointment wrong. You know it, be a man and quit trying all this "grow up" and "be more mature" crap.

This is a board.

We type things. Fast. Get it?

You don't like it beat it you damn fool.

Sarkie_2002
05-22-2003, 09:37 AM
HAHAHAHA FOOOOOOOOOL you've enabled LOC OBject thingy, which makes the graphics into like a safemode get 1.52 version which allows to make all the gfx better and turn the option off. I have completed both on Ghost and Niobe the best parts the kissing the french lass hhaha.

ahctlucabbuS
05-22-2003, 10:24 AM
Gamespot (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/enterthematrix/review.html)

Can`t really say it looks nice. Now stop beeing such fanboys.

http://www.itavisen.no/images/pic10257.gif[

:lol:

Icey
05-22-2003, 10:55 AM
that look rubbish. ;)

Sarkie_2002
05-22-2003, 11:19 AM
do what i say and disable it :D

Pitbul
05-22-2003, 02:33 PM
WOW now i am 100% glad i got a PS2. and someone told me they wished they never made game console's.

silverccrow
05-22-2003, 04:37 PM
ha ha ha first i must tell u do not touch the video setting u has made the full game go bad i have enter the matrix and in my pc it looks cool i have 2.4 pentium 4 and a geoforce 4 64mb another thing u like the bullet time

play maxpayne and download the matrix reality mod and u will be able to play the real matrix !!!!!!

believe me maxpayne rules!! atari is far away from maxpayne ! :lol: :lol:

nahan
05-22-2003, 07:29 PM
If you guys read the post properly ,the graphics arent all thats wrong w/ this game.
You alll know it could have been way better,its just above par.

Caplet
05-22-2003, 07:33 PM
I just finished downloading this last night. I was going to go home and play it, but now I don't know if I want to. I thought it would be alot like Splinter Cell, but I guess not. Now I'm unhappy. :(

nahan
05-22-2003, 07:42 PM
No NO NO put them on cdrw's so when you try it you still have an option to erase the matrix.

Hey if you fools want to argue that the graphics look so good on your PC,
Prove it post a screen shot.
And guess what sarkie ive done that and Im not impressed ,if you got the balls post a screen shot FROM YOUR COMPUTER.

ahctlucabbuS
05-22-2003, 10:47 PM
You should atleast be happy that you didn`t buy it then :P

Anyway the above screen is from an online computer magazine. You would atleast think they knew what the hell they were doing :rolleyes: :lol:

nahan
05-23-2003, 05:33 AM
Yeah look at the wheels,haha ahhh pathetic.

I also like the part how he just materialises through the glass.
You figure the would have at least gone through the trouble to roll down
the window first.

Sarkie_2002
05-23-2003, 07:39 AM
fair enough i will take a screenshot of the car :P hehehe well i have taken it back and now i have gta vice city

nahan
05-23-2003, 07:54 AM
AAAhhh sarkie why didnt you just take my collective word for it,
and saved your self some trouble and embarassment.

NEXT!

Fluffy_Bunny
05-23-2003, 01:46 PM
Jesus, Nahan, do you act like this in real life? You have got to be the biggest, nit-pickiest assholes I've seen on a forum. I'm disguisted by your arrogance, dismissive attitude, and obsession with intolerance for others opinions and typing skills.

What exactly do you contribute to the KLBoard? Nothing! You create a thread to bitch about a game you stole off the Internet and then when someone creates a post arguing against what you say, you shoot them down. So what if you don't like the graphics; graphics aren't everything in a game. At least you didn't pay for ETM - it'd be horrible to see what you would have done to the cashier you bought it from.

RGX
05-23-2003, 05:03 PM
^
|
|
|
|
|
|
What he said

Pitbul
05-23-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Fluffy_Bunny@23 May 2003 - 06:46
Jesus, Nahan, do you act like this in real life? You have got to be the biggest, nit-pickiest assholes I've seen on a forum. I'm disguisted by your arrogance, dismissive attitude, and obsession with intolerance for others opinions and typing skills.

What exactly do you contribute to the KLBoard? Nothing! You create a thread to bitch about a game you stole off the Internet and then when someone creates a post arguing against what you say, you shoot them down. So what if you don't like the graphics; graphics aren't everything in a game. At least you didn't pay for ETM - it'd be horrible to see what you would have done to the cashier you bought it from.
i second, third, forth, even fifth everything he just said.

dadoef
05-23-2003, 05:42 PM
Me six

cooolway
05-23-2003, 08:31 PM
Me Seven

nahan
05-23-2003, 08:36 PM
So I didnt pay for it ,and Im glad.I bought plenty of games before and been just as disappointed,just for PC alone.

Reallly are you guys trying to say you would gladly pay for the game (ETM)
I ve only downloaded 3 games in my life ;The Matrix ,Mafia,and Vice city.
And both those games blew matrix away .
My expectations for this game were so high,like really why wouldn't they be Atari's been making games since the stone age.

And if you guys are smart enough to realize the bdixion came out and attacked me first,some other guy says "the game owns jooooo"
what the hell does that mean.All I said to him was learn how to spell
I aint a cryptographer.And did I once come out and say anything bad to
Pitbul ....No ,even though he disagreed.PITbul you fricken bandwagon jumper.

RGX
05-23-2003, 10:25 PM
I would just like to point out that thats YOUR OPINION!

It is not the be all and end all, and out of the what, six billion (i may be wrong people) people on this planet, it is one of many, and yours is not the only. Disecting other peoples language is petty and beside the point.

WE ARE ALL ENTITLED TO OUR OWN OPINION

Next time we need a Hitler im sure well give you a call.....

Now calm down and lets discuss this like adults

neilandtracy
05-23-2003, 10:37 PM
I agree with RGX!! I just popped into this post to see what is was all about being 3 pages long and all but this is just one of those kids that seem to think the world owe's him and his opion is the only one that seem's to matter. Never the less I have to say I think this post shoulg end now.

Fluffy_Bunny
05-24-2003, 12:48 AM
Nahan, I'm not against sharing games. I personally have a large file of games I've downloaded (but I then go out and buy the good ones). The thing that upset me was your whole hearted bitching about a game you didn't even buy. I truly am glad you didn't buy it because then you would have just gone off your rocker.

Also, saying "joo" isn't exactly bad typing. You may or may not know this (just trying to clue you here) but it's part of "gamer talk" or 1337 (leet).

I just disagree with your attitude towards other people who don't see it your way. I honestly think that it would be much easier to have a discussion with someone who will at least hear you out and try to discuss what you put out in a respectful manner.

Schmiggy_JK23
05-24-2003, 01:08 AM
Ummmm mine looks just fine... No its not Doom3, or Hl2 quality... but I wouldnt complain about them...

http://galleries.vinyamar.com/ps/show.php?id=wbOlh0QisVRKm5exMYlgLKy2M&ext=.jpg

Did you get the patch nahan? Seemingly made my graphics run a bit better... and did u run the graphics options shortcut in the install folder? Up your AA, etc... first time I played it, didnt even give me a option to change that stuff, so i browsed the folder, and found it.

Gameplay wise, the car scenes are pure ass... the hand to hand combat fun, but just as easy to mash buttons, as it is to try to use tactics. I dont really like the auto targeting, seems a bit inaccurate, etc, but its ok.

Its looks pretty solid graphically, runs great on my machine. Bullet time is a blast and some of the moves are stunning. Not as deep as i would like, but its alright. The movie cutscenes are the highlight of the game, great narrative, actually backstory/side story, to the movie, etc.

Im enjoying it, but it could be perfect, id give it a 8 out of 10... and my game informer just came today, and they give a 8.5...

StrikeNinja
05-24-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by nahan@23 May 2003 - 20:36
"the game owns jooooo"

omg you noob dont you kno anything :| thats a way of you on the internet you n00b B) dont go fucking about how the matrix sucks when it sold 1 million copies so far and it's still going up so shaddup you gay dumb fuck

nicholas2
05-24-2003, 02:06 AM
Let's hear some arguements for the people that like this game

clearly the graphics are shit (square wheels...what a bunch of shit)

so what makes the game so good? Let's hear it

theX
05-24-2003, 02:13 AM
thank you for finally going back to the actual game, keep this thread about the damn game

nahan
05-24-2003, 02:31 AM
Thats What I was talking about in particular, the driving part of the game
and the gun play .Like I said I had such great expectations .

The patch may fix some of the things I didnt like but not all of it.

And of course this is in my opinion,I never said I spoke for all.
So none of you can use that as a basis for an argument .

RGX when we need a opinion of a flaming fanboy Ill ask you,
until then SILENCE !.
(great comparison of me to Hitler.It makes your argument sound so much better).

And Strikeninja,
There is tons of crappy games and records that sell millions of copies,
big deal.Dont hold your breath on it making game of the year,actually do yourself a favor and get it over with.

You must have down syndrome,because you type the way you must speak.Since when is 1337 an official language, it aint.

It looks and sounds like a poor mans ebonics on welfare.
Which sums you up exactly.
I dont post french german or jiberish here,and if I did everyone would be saying the things Im telling you.

Come back when you learn to type like the rest of us here ,because
I cant decipher what you just posted.
Fool, I should whip you in the mouth w/ a chain for saying such stupid things.

Schmiggy_JK23
05-24-2003, 03:23 AM
well as seen in my screen shot... its looks good. i said the driving is shit, no doubt. But the graphics are alright.

nahan
05-24-2003, 06:27 AM
A finally some one wants to discuss this in a civilised manner.
I think you raise a good point your screen shot bares the burden of proof,
Ahhh but post a shot of the side veiw of a car.

Then we can decide the value of the graphics mod .

You posting here schmiggy is a relief,as you can see most dont agree w/ me .So they provoke me into a battle of insults,when all I did was post my opinion w/ the title 'Who thinks " as in whats the opinion of the users
of K lite.

neilandtracy
05-24-2003, 07:02 AM
oh give me a break NAHAN you posted other post's in here that said alot more than just your "who thinks'' subject.!

soopaman
05-24-2003, 07:03 AM
I've got this game for my console and it's okay. Too easy, too short, too much loading for a level that is only one room long, I could think of lots of faults but it provided a few hours of entertainment so was probably worth getting. No fucking way is it the best game ever!! Just like it isn't the best film ever. At least there's no "ewok village rave" in the game!!

Oh and I agree that the driving sucks the "mud pipe"!!

Overall I think it's a victory for slick marketing and the hype business. Not a victory for serious gamers. :(

neilandtracy
05-24-2003, 07:10 AM
Nahan, I'm not against sharing games. I personally have a large file of games I've downloaded (but I then go out and buy the good ones). The thing that upset me was your whole hearted bitching about a game you didn't even buy. I truly am glad you didn't buy it because then you would have just gone off your rocker.

Also, saying "joo" isn't exactly bad typing. You may or may not know this (just trying to clue you here) but it's part of "gamer talk" or 1337 (leet).

I just disagree with your attitude towards other people who don't see it your way. I honestly think that it would be much easier to have a discussion with someone who will at least hear you out and try to discuss what you put out in a respectful manner.

That was FLUFFY BUNNY's quote and I totally agree with her or him and you do need to play more games before you start to put down other games when you have no idea what kind of programing went into them..

Schmiggy_JK23
05-24-2003, 08:22 AM
http://galleries.vinyamar.com/ps/show.php?id=63UcVgYkS2999cwGwomZeS058&ext=.jpg

Car looks fine to me???

Maybe you have promo shot, or maybe you can shoot off tires, i dunno... but graphically i didnt have that many issues. Did the car scenes suck, fasho... was it rushed, ya... a good marketing tie in, ya... was it worth the wait for a true matrix game, probably... compared to the ass some other companys pass off for movie tie-ins...

btw. the guys still clip through the passenger windows, =[, but that early gamespot car shot must have been beta or something. also, niobi's driving seems much better after the patch, but still not good.

nahan
05-24-2003, 09:03 AM
Yeah that does look a bit better,good shot Schmiggy .That wasnt all that bugged me about the game.
The gun play particularlly the aiming ,and the way the computer
made Niobi drive
( I had to do the level over because she drove us into ever wall in sight)
Pathetic.And the worst part of the game how I have to defend my self
to these morons who tell me I HAVE TO PLAY MORE GAMES.

Paul or tracey or who ever the fuck ever sex you picked this week .
Have you played this game yet ?............
I never once instigated any of these name calling incidents,
each one made some stupid comment to what I had said
about the next, just like you .

Yes it is easy to have a game disscussion without name calling ,just as Schmiggy and I have demonstrated.
Why dont you go back and read it from the top ,Idiot.

And try not to write too much horizontally ,thats so annoying
moving the slider to read what you posted

Schmiggy_JK23
05-24-2003, 09:10 AM
Ya, i think they attempted to make the car scenes a bit more realistic then the rest of the game, ie, its gotta be hard ass hell to fire a automatic weapon while driving a car down a freeway at 70+ miles... ie, the game reflects that, but its easy to fire to auto pistols, acurrately while spinning across a hallway, at 4 seperate guys... maybe they just wanted to show you how important matrix time is, i dunno.

and the one level, in town, niobi kept smackin the walls, and getting hung up in medians, i was ready to smash my keyboard, lol... i havent replayed that yet, post patch, but i will.

nahan
05-24-2003, 09:36 AM
Right now Im playing Mafia ,and the graphs for that rule .
You cant beat them
It won game of the year.

Ad
05-24-2003, 09:48 AM
yeah well I don't care never been a big fan of games from movies

nahan
05-24-2003, 09:57 AM
True enough not many good cross overs.

Yeah paul tracey ,what ever .
Can you be more specific.

"oh give me a break NAHAN you posted other post's in here that said alot more than just your "who thinks'' subject.! "

What the hell does that mean ?

Fluffy_Bunny
05-24-2003, 01:22 PM
Can we get a TROLL sticker for Nahan over here mods? Thanks! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I have yet to get the game. It looks really cool - square wheels or not. I loved Max Payne's Bullet Time and am looking forward to that aspect in ETM.

nahan
05-24-2003, 05:14 PM
Well when you finally play the game, we'll ask you for YOUR two cents.

StrikeNinja
05-24-2003, 05:42 PM
yo look nahan im not crazy about the driving and the shooting what I luv is the hand-to-hand combat and im not crazy about having good graphics I like good game play <_<

nahan
05-25-2003, 10:41 PM
Theres tons of good games without good graphics,like I said
it wasnt just the graphics.
The hand to hand combat is cool,I ve said that before.
I just seen so much posted about the game,and everyone
acted like it was the best game ever made.

I disagreed so I made this thread.

StrikeNinja
05-26-2003, 01:20 AM
It&#39;s not the best game in the world but it ownz :P

Fluffy_Bunny
05-26-2003, 03:38 PM
Okay, just played through a little of the game. Hand to hand combat is awesome, graphics are fine (nothing special, but none of those square tires that Nahan loves so much :rolleyes: ) and the gameplay is great&#33; I like ETM a lot, it&#39;s not going to win any huge awards, but it&#39;s still a fun game to play&#33;

StrikeNinja
05-26-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Fluffy_Bunny@26 May 2003 - 15:38
it&#39;s not going to win any huge awards, but it&#39;s still a fun game to play&#33;
I kno it&#39;s still a great great game tho :)