PDA

View Full Version : I am looking for SCT ftwr FSC Uk-t

4pirates
01-23-2007, 12:27 AM
I need SCT or Uk-t

rest is supplied thanks for a decent trader friend from here.

private me what you need for them.

as an example I have iplay czone tb kg blackcats ftn rmvbusters acid doyanakadar spirit etc.

mags23
01-23-2007, 12:42 AM
So...essentially, you want four of the five best and rarest trackers.

0Ri0N
01-23-2007, 12:50 AM
We cant blame him, lol.

4pirates
01-23-2007, 12:59 AM
Do you guys have an offer at all.

Submission
01-23-2007, 01:02 AM
probably a scammer. First trade ever, goes for the top trackers....

davidkz23
01-23-2007, 01:06 AM
not scammer just newbie
btw you dont need fb and rp?

i'm was a newbie to

4pirates
01-23-2007, 01:14 AM
why you are being so hard I have seen it all just looking for extras instead of blaming me lets get down to business and than you will find out I am the most powerfull guy here not on the reputation but I hold thousands of accounts I recently lost my extras on these and prolly my ip banned on them so I will restore it one way or another. Before you hangout a newbie publically proove what he is and If you dont have any proof than wait for your time. I maybe a newbie here but I was at the net 1998 and still am. And my skillz is limitless you dont know me in time you will find your answer.

Backslash
01-23-2007, 01:17 AM
i hope you're not a native english speaker. yeah right no one's gonna hand out those invites for free because they have "extras"

upGrayde
01-23-2007, 01:19 AM
why you are being so hard I have seen it all just looking for extras instead of blaming me lets get down to business and than you will find out I am the most powerfull guy here not on the reputation but I hold thousands of accounts I recently lost my extras on these and prolly my ip banned on them so I will restore it one way or another. Before you hangout a newbie publically proove what he is and If you dont have any proof than wait for your time. I maybe a newbie here but I was at the net 1998 and still am. And my skillz is limitless you dont know me in time you will find your answer.

i'll beat you in a basketball game of one on one....cuz i got skillzzzzz...

skeet skeet skeet

4pirates
01-23-2007, 01:19 AM
david thanks for your instinct I only trust your instinct so far.

davidkz23
01-23-2007, 01:21 AM
you cant ask for two 5 level trackers

4pirates
01-23-2007, 01:22 AM
instead of bullshiting lets hear your offers or this topic will be stay as a trash topic. Lets do some business.

davidkz23
01-23-2007, 01:24 AM
my offers...
i can offer u*-* sct and fsc
whats yours offers?

Shalafi
01-23-2007, 01:30 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-what-invites-worth-and-tracker-reviews-142446

Önce şu başlığa baksan bi iyi edersin bence.Şu an için elindekilerden işine yarayacak olanlar sadece ftn ve kg..Onlarla da sct u*-* falan alman çok zor..Fsc yi bulabilirsin sanırım rahatlıkla,o da elindeki ftn yi vermeye değmez davetiye varsa ayrı konu tabiki.. Nese sen bi yukarıda verdiğim linkteki başlığa bak bi önce..

Hoşgeldin bu arada ;)

davidkz23
01-23-2007, 01:32 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-what-invites-worth-and-tracker-reviews-142446

Önce şu başlığa baksan bi iyi edersin bence.Şu an için elindekilerden işine yarayacak olanlar sadece ftn ve kg..Onlarla da sct u*-* falan alman çok zor..Fsc yi bulabilirsin sanırım rahatlıkla,o da elindeki ftn yi vermeye değmez davetiye varsa ayrı konu tabiki.. Nese sen bi yukarıda verdiğim linkteki başlığa bak bi önce..

Hoşgeldin bu arada ;)

can you explain this for me?:wacko::O
i understand only ftn kg sct u*-* and fsc:D http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

4pirates
01-23-2007, 01:35 AM
hoşbulduk. hepsi var yada vardı biraz yorayım şunları dedim nasıl olsa bir iki haftaya hepsini toplarım. ilk yaptığım bir şey değil ;) Dürüstlüğümdende şüpheniz olmasın.

Shalafi
01-23-2007, 01:36 AM

Hoşgeldin bu arada ;)

i understand only ftn kg sct u*-* and fsc :D

he has doyanakadar account and it is a turkish tracker so i thought that it would be better to explain sumtin in turkish :) ... this post is about comparing the value of the trackers he has and the things he wanted ;)

davidkz23
01-23-2007, 01:41 AM

i understand only ftn kg sct u*-* and fsc :D

he has doyanakadar account and it is a turkish tracker so i thought that it would be better to explain sumtin in turkish :) ... this post is about comparing the value of the trackers he has and the things he wanted ;)

if you are from turkey i'm not so far from you;)

4pirates
01-23-2007, 01:52 AM
I am dealing with a user samsung01 he got an account from me and havent returned anything in back. I hope he is not scamming.

4pirates
01-23-2007, 02:14 AM
samsung01 is a scammer just beware I killed the account I gave to him he tought he could get away with it. That account had one invite he used that invite too guess when he will banned from filesharingtalk he has to wait another 30 days to enter again. I suggest staff to examine his ip my mission here not only trade stuff but helping to eliminate scumm around us too. If you dont listen to my words carefully he will keep on scamming others so this is my friendly warning to you.

StarBoy69
01-23-2007, 02:17 AM
what did he scam you for?

4pirates
01-23-2007, 02:25 AM
was czone for ftwr

being newbie is a bad thing around here and going first is shittiest ;)

kavalchuk17
01-23-2007, 02:58 AM
yeah samsung01 and all the samsung names are the same person whos a scammer on p2pforums. he got banned a couple weeks ago there.

phoenixfire
01-23-2007, 03:10 AM
Oh yeah. Silly me I didn't see it while I was trying to make trade with him. :D

Thx for reminding me guys.

4pirates
01-23-2007, 03:17 AM
as an user with responsibility to this board I invite you to this topic samsung01 is not only hit and run now he is trying to destroy me with his lies too. I only care about purfying around us If you feel like contributing to that topic now is the time to do so If not it is your choice.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-invite-scammers-126797/page2

4pirates
01-23-2007, 05:52 AM
thanks all for your interest my reputation is on the way got fsc an ftwr I dont need them anymore. I have been scammed earlier but this time a good friend here showed me how decent and honest trade can be done.