PDA

View Full Version : Login error or scam?

Acidice
01-23-2007, 01:38 AM
hey guys, I've recently (about one day ago) accuired a swedvdr account through trade. Today I go to login and it gives me the "invalid password" error. So I figured to try the password recovery button and it says "email not found in database". I know this isn't my error, b/c I still have the change of e-mail confirmations in my inbox of email addy.

I don't know what the issue could be, except that the guy that traded the account talked to swedvdr reps and stole my account back.

Anyone wanna help me out, please? I'd greatly appreciate it.

007™
01-23-2007, 01:43 AM
most likely, or swedvdr found out and deleted the acct

Acidice
01-23-2007, 01:48 AM
right, but then it would say I was banned.

crap, I don't know what to do. and I don't speak the native language of sweden. :(

007™
01-23-2007, 01:50 AM
alot of users here speak swedish, im sure they will help you out, i speak canadian so if you need any help ill be glad to translate eh

Acidice
01-23-2007, 01:57 AM
thanks m8 :)

and the user who traded me the account is totally denying it:

how the fuck did i steal it back if u changed your email and confirmed........i don't have swedvdr at all and the email i had in there is not in database either cause i checked......so either u r doing something wrong or u have an enemy

007™
01-23-2007, 02:11 AM
lmao, who is here
is he on FST we will all fuck him up and beat the shyt outta him :P

Acidice
01-23-2007, 02:45 AM
hehe I don't want to reveal his name b/c now I'm not sure if it was even he who stole it back. he says that the acc. has been passed down for a while...and is offering to give me back the acc I gave him in the trade.

I suppose he tells the truth then. Still though, I'd like to find who stole it. If anyone here could contact a mod at swedvdr, please let me know :)

thanks guys.

seppypom
01-23-2007, 03:18 AM
right, but then it would say I was banned.

:(

If the Account was deleted, it would say "Username or password incorrect" and "The email address was not found in the database.".

If the account was disabled it woudl say that. i
I your IP was banned, THEN it would say "banned".

peat moss
01-23-2007, 03:35 AM
..and is offering to give me back the acc I gave him in the trade.

That seems more than fair, mistakes do happen to us all .

Acidice
01-23-2007, 04:23 AM
yeah, he's nice

but he's no longer responding...oh well, I'll give it a day and see if I can talk to a rep at swedvdr :)

0Ri0N
01-23-2007, 04:31 AM
Account deleted for sure m8, you got busted! :(

NYGiants
01-23-2007, 04:51 AM
hello all.......i am this guy he is speaking of. i just want to say i have no problem giving this man the acct back that he gave me but the deal is i held up my end of the bargain
and he apparently changed all profile info and then comes to me more than 24 hrs later telling me i stole his acct. so what this means is i am an email hacker. what i am saying here is if his acct was somehow stolen i will give what he gave me just to end this, but if it has been deleted, well thats the chance we all take when trading accts.
(this trade was in another forum to by the way)

Leecher101
01-23-2007, 07:16 AM
I have done many trades with letstrade over in another forum. We are currently sharing a private site account too (that involved no trading). If he was a scammer, I think he would have scammed me by now.

There is no way he would scam you and you shouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly.