SIMRACK
01-24-2007, 05:15 PM
up

p3st
01-24-2007, 05:27 PM
pm sent

4pirates
01-24-2007, 06:39 PM
unfortunately SIMRACKS previoud trade with me was good at starting point but after a day passed The account he gave me has been disabled. I am not saying he done something wrong but saying that I havent traded faked or do anything wrong to that account from my side. I am writing all this for a purpose after you guys traded and If your account dies fast please let me know so I can fully understand wrong is from my side or his side.

0Ri0N
01-24-2007, 06:43 PM
unfortunately SIMRACKS previoud trade with me was good at starting point but after a day passed The account he gave me has been disabled. I am not saying he done something wrong but saying that I havent traded faked or do anything wrong to that account from my side. I am writing all this for a purpose after you guys traded and If your account dies fast please let me know so I can fully understand wrong is from my side or his side.

Whats the tracker? Its important to know that.

SIMRACK
01-24-2007, 07:07 PM

guyz he is telling about rabbit...one more thing pirate,if u want some proof u can ask "YAHOO"...i traded with him.
one more thing guyz,i gav him two accounts..one is still alive..once trade is over,no one holds responsible for
it. that too afte two days

Backslash
01-24-2007, 07:08 PM
well if it was rabbit, it's understandable seeing as how they deleted entire invite trees, banning pretty much everyone here at fst

SIMRACK
01-24-2007, 07:11 PM
one more thing pirate...while asking for rabbit , just dont forget that ur account will be at risk..i m damn sure its not my fault

EFS
01-24-2007, 07:12 PM
What do you think he did with your acc lol, he invited you and
you maked an acc and after some days you had been disable

0Ri0N
01-24-2007, 07:18 PM
damn SIMRACK (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/simrack-139256) i really enjoy your avatar!! I really think that bear didn't "kill" rabbit!! :P

SIMRACK
01-24-2007, 07:25 PM
damn SIMRACK (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/simrack-139256) i really enjoy your avatar!! I really think that bear didn't "kill" rabbit!! :P

lol:yup: