PDA

View Full Version : ScT wanted...Can trade if needed.

Skiz
01-23-2007, 08:50 PM
Just what the title states, I'm looking for a ScT invite. :)

nikmash232
01-24-2007, 01:04 AM
of course its needed

Salmonblaster
01-24-2007, 01:06 AM
of course its needed

not always

nikmash232
01-24-2007, 01:07 AM
really ive never seen anyone jus give it away ur lucky to see that

Salmonblaster
01-24-2007, 01:10 AM
and your unlucky for missing it

maybe if you weren't so negative to everyone you could witness it:cry:

nikmash232
01-24-2007, 01:14 AM
sorry i wasn't trying to
just saying i tried very very hard
and didnt get one :(

Salmonblaster
01-24-2007, 01:16 AM
sometimes what you have to offer isn't the most important thing

nikmash232
01-24-2007, 01:22 AM
lol yea i guess so

Green Goblin
01-24-2007, 06:23 AM

I have noticed this, im pretty sure i have been a nice person here and nice things have happened to me.
Nice ppl are rare but they r here.:D

jelll
01-24-2007, 06:33 AM

I have noticed this, im pretty sure i have been a nice person here and nice things have happened to me.

agreed :)

Siddharth1
01-24-2007, 06:41 AM

yeah ppl have been nice to me...

started with free torrents and now reached till level 3.

Hope i get to taste what it feels being on higher level's :)

Green Goblin
01-24-2007, 07:12 AM
Actually i have only traded 1 site and this was my first trade and it was what i joined this community for, i was only after 1 site.
Since then i have given away alot of invites and some good accounts, and for this ppl have been kind enough to GIVE me invites and accounts.
So what i am currently doing is trying to get atleast 10 accounts to power uswer status so i can give them away in a fun way.(1000 post the other day was awesome way so i will use this) any other thoughts let me know.
I cant be bothered to trade accounts and invites but will gladly give them away, so other ppl can use them.

one day i will see whta all the fuss is about and get my nose in some of those awesome trackers everyone seems to be after.

cheers

jelll
01-24-2007, 07:18 AM
Actually i have only traded 1 site and this was my first trade and it was what i joined this community for, i was only after 1 site.
Since then i have given away alot of invites and some good accounts, and for this ppl have been kind enough to GIVE me invites and accounts.
So what i am currently doing is trying to get atleast 10 accounts to power uswer status so i can give them away in a fun way.(1000 post the other day was awesome way so i will use this) any other thoughts let me know.
I cant be bothered to trade accounts and invites but will gladly give them away, so other ppl can use them.

one day i will see whta all the fuss is about and get my nose in some of those awesome trackers everyone seems to be after.

cheers

wow, that's admirable. people like you make this a great place.

marksman
01-24-2007, 07:42 AM

cheers

yep i said it be4..this guy is just what the community needs :)