PDA

View Full Version : Matrix Reloaded Centropy Svcd Or Apm?

slick nick
05-21-2003, 02:10 AM
Yes yet another Matrix reloaded topic. The APM sample blew me away but I couldn't get the centropy sample to play in virtual dub, avi preview, windows media player and didn't want to fuck around and crash my comp trying to view it in real player. So all in all if you've seen both which is the better release? I've seen the convo on vcdquality schmiggy alluded to of both being taken from the same source and am wondering which is better still. The posters over there have me thinking the Centropy is the better deal but i'm getting the apm at 87kbs off irc for the whole smaller 1.20 gigs. I'll probably role with it until a screener but I'd like your opinions.

thegroggman
05-21-2003, 02:15 AM
If you have APM Id say just stick with that. Quality wise Centropy is slightly better than APM...but they are still both telesyncs. Oh and the Centropy has this slight bent to the picture...which to some can be annoying.

Darth Sushi
05-21-2003, 02:25 AM
Centropy

slick nick
05-21-2003, 02:29 AM
Thanks. 2.3 gigs and a queue or the accursed bittorent with it's non-seeders I'll pass on if it's only slighty better and has the bent I've seen discussed. Thanks for the replies.

Jibbler
05-21-2003, 03:07 AM
I downloaded and burned the Centropy release. I haven't tried the APM one, but I can tell you the Centropy copy is much better than the first ESO release. Centropy is also 3 discs, and its SVCD, which the others were not. In a screenshot they may look similar, but on my big screen, the Centropy copy is excellent. B)

slick nick
05-21-2003, 03:22 AM
I'd like for you if you would to download the apm sample. It's not a comparison if you haven't seen the sample. After the last dude i was getting it off had a ping time out i said the hell with it and manged on first try to pull it down at well over 40kbs off one dude in one room and am queued due to download within the hoiur in another off a guy with a 2000kb connection. I'll stick with the AMP since the sample is so damn impressive but I'd like your opinion after the sample view. Or maybe you say centropy because it's svcd. Someone said you can reencode it a smaller size and lose little quaility but I watch shit on my pc since I don't yet have a dvd player. I can get one for well under a hundred but gotta make sure it plays vcd's etc.

Jibbler
05-21-2003, 04:42 AM
I'll gladly download the Apm sample to check it out. A fair comparison can't be made until you do. However, for the purpose of burning to disk, the Centropy version kicks ass. However, it is three disks. That means I have to change disks in my machine twice, instead of once. Since most people convert these files to .mpg to watch on their pc, there may not be a big difference overall, since some quality seems to be lost everytime the file is converted. B)

Night Ass
05-21-2003, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by slick nick@21 May 2003 - 13:29
Thanks. 2.3 gigs and a queue or the accursed bittorent with it's non-seeders I'll pass on if it's only slighty better and has the bent I've seen discussed. Thanks for the replies.
what r you on about there r 586 ppl that r seeding it right now

slick nick
05-21-2003, 05:08 AM
I'm talking about the other day when I was on there for the esoteric version. There were 2000 downloaders and 22 or so seeders. There maybe many seeders today but since I'm pulling it down now at 87kbs off someone on irc I'll stick with irc. that file is too big imo opinion to even be arsed with it since i won't be burning it.

Schmiggy_JK23
05-21-2003, 06:03 AM
after watching them both, downloading them both, the full copies, i will be making the ctp my fav... though i think the angle is worse, jay lenos chins sometimes, and it is alot bigger size wise, it just looks sharper, clearer, by that thin little margin...

gaun
05-21-2003, 07:26 AM
i thought everybody seeded evrybody else on bittorent. ive been uploading at 30kbs for 2 days and downloading at about 10 most of the time so i figured ive seeded a few peeps. y wont my downloads go up tho dammit!

jimmyjimjames
05-21-2003, 09:24 AM
THE OFFICIAL MATRIX RELOADED ON KAZAA LITE IS:

[pio]matrix.reloaded.(esoteric).ts.divx.(1of2) - 127 362 kb
[pio]matrix.reloaded.(esoteric).ts.divx.(2of2) - 137 890 kb

PLEASE START DOWNLOADING, WE NEED SHARERS

THESE FILES ARE NOT FAKES! THEY ARE GOOD QUALITY~!!!

{I}{K}{E}
05-21-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by jimmyjimjames@21 May 2003 - 11:24

THESE FILES ARE NOT FAKES! THEY ARE GOOD QUALITY~!!!
Why 'official'???
and why post this on 10 topics???
'THEY ARE GOOD QUALITY' -> cam is never GOOD QUALITY !

jimmyjimjames
05-21-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}+21 May 2003 - 10:27--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ({I}{K}{E} @ 21 May 2003 - 10:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jimmyjimjames@21 May 2003 - 11:24

THESE FILES ARE NOT FAKES&#33; THEY ARE GOOD QUALITY~&#33;&#33;&#33;
Why &#39;official&#39;???
and why post this on 10 topics???
&#39;THEY ARE GOOD QUALITY&#39; -> cam is never GOOD QUALITY &#33; [/b][/quote]
Im trying to promote it as a the nearly only one that ISNT fake on kazaa,
im stuck at 10% and i viewed it with avipreview and it isnt that bad, im just saying to the people, if they want it i found it and we need more sharers, the more the better.

and please users: Delete your fake files or rename them