PDA

View Full Version : Sct wanted.....can trade if needed

Skiz
01-24-2007, 04:21 PM
Just what the title states, I'm looking for a ScT invite. :)

This thread was made b/c my other one was hijacked. :/

Can't offer much...

TL
ST
ScA

CRonaldo
01-24-2007, 08:54 PM
mybe you should say what you got to offer ..

asafisraeli123
01-24-2007, 09:56 PM
lol dude maybe you shouldn't
these?! sites that are given for free for level 5 ?! SCT?! the best torrents site? don't think so.

Skiz
01-24-2007, 10:00 PM
these?! sites that are given for free for level 5 ?! SCT?! the best torrents site? don't think so.

What? :blink:

Wiz01
01-24-2007, 10:05 PM
Dude, your offer is not much better than his...
I was referring to your thread btw : http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-trade-four-25-4-151156

asafisraeli123
01-24-2007, 10:06 PM

What? :blink:

SuperTorrents?!
Torrentleech?!
dude these invitation are given for free...
sct is the best torrent site.
I don't think ppl would wanna trade it...=/
look I hope you get it ... I just think you should offer better things.

Skiz
01-24-2007, 10:10 PM
Dude, your offer is not much better than his... I suggest you take it easy.

I was referring to your thread btw : http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-trade-four-25-4-151156

I don't have much to offer indeed.

I don't even know what my odds are of getting one, but I'll never know if I don't ask.

I would just hope that a member would give me an invite over some of the beggars around here that make zero contributions to the site. :dabs:

SuperTorrents?!
Torrentleech?!
dude these invitation are given for free...
sct is the best torrent site.
I don't think ppl would wanna trade it...=/
look I hope you get it ... I just think you should offer better things.

If I could offer better, I would. I don't think I've ever traded invites though, and I certainly don't save them up. If someone wants an invite that I have, I'll give it to them if it's warranted. They're just invites, not money. :idunno:

Perhaps I can make someone a sig for an invite. :unsure:

Skiz
01-25-2007, 03:24 AM
bump

Shadowfire
01-25-2007, 03:30 AM
Oh you make sigs? Did you make your own? It looks excellent, by the way. Good luck on your quest!

Siddharth1
01-25-2007, 03:44 AM
i dont have what u lookin for

but if u need SCC, Digital Hive or Horror Charnel i can give u for free.

Skiz
01-25-2007, 04:03 AM
Oh you make sigs? Did you make your own? It looks excellent, by the way. Good luck on your quest!

I wouldn't call myself a sig-maker by trade, but I used to do a bit of web design and took two courses on Adobe products so I'm just about as close as you can get to an ACE certification I guess, and yes, I do make sigs.... for myself.

Your's looks nice as well; I noticed it the other day. ;)