PDA

View Full Version : SCC down ?

hummiz
01-24-2007, 09:41 PM
hi,
Is there anyone who could tell me what's up with the site ?
they also changed the channel on IRC and I can't get any information about this...

help ?
thanks...

(PM me if needed...)

hdooga
no works fine for me

slau
me 2 :P

lukaz
01-24-2007, 09:42 PM
Still up for me.

hummiz
01-24-2007, 09:45 PM
errr..
thanks for the fast reply btw

could you tell me the channel on IRC then plz? I'll try to talk to the ops there..

again.. if you prefer you could PM me..

Niteghost
01-24-2007, 09:54 PM
No Problem here, went it "smoothly", and even DID an INVITE for FREE. Love their Server, fantastic speed and GREAT NEW XXX stuff too, LOL

hummiz
01-24-2007, 10:19 PM
I didn't really understood you nite...
I know what scc is,I was a member till a few days ago,then the site vanished,and now it says im banned for some reason which I didn't done anything wrong (if you need my username to approve that I'd specify it).
when that happened I logged into their channel,but they changed the channel so I can't ask the OPs myself..

I'm sure that if you'd have been in my situation you'd like an help as well...

davidkz23
01-25-2007, 12:24 AM
the site blocked some ip countries (like israel:()

EFS
01-25-2007, 12:29 AM
YES WORKING WELL , JUST GIVE TO MY FRIEND AN INVITATION

Niteghost
01-25-2007, 03:04 AM
I didn't really understood you nite...
I know what scc is,I was a member till a few days ago,then the site vanished,and now it says im banned for some reason which I didn't done anything wrong (if you need my username to approve that I'd specify it).
when that happened I logged into their channel,but they changed the channel so I can't ask the OPs myself..

I'm sure that if you'd have been in my situation you'd like an help as well...

I was just confirming that SCC is NOT down, by looking at your Post. Did Not say anything about whether, U Know what SCC meant. Please do NOT take your frustrations out on me.

Submission
01-25-2007, 03:12 AM
I thought scc was going down but, its seriously kicking ass now.

hummiz
01-25-2007, 06:57 AM
oh I get it now...
So since I'm from Israel then I won't get the chance to be there even though I worked my ass off to keep my ratio high...
OK thats just suck,but at least I know now why I'm banned now I guess..

what a shame..

Nite :
I'm sorry, I didn't understood your post earlier,I guess that's because it was really late,so I'm really honestly sorry for my reply... SORRY