PDA

View Full Version : OT: Joost invite needed

kittie217
01-24-2007, 10:35 PM
Skype founders are Joost in time for online TV plan
By Nic Fildes
Published: 17 January 2007

The founders of Skype, the internet-based voice service that has caused waves in the telecoms industry, have set their sights on a similar shake-up of the TV sector with a new online service called Joost.

Joost offers broadcast-quality television content over broadband for free. Niklas Zennström and Janus Friis, who also established the music-sharing site Kazaa, are set to launch Joost in the UK this year, although the company has yet to reveal the launch date. It has already signed up content providers such as Warner Music and Endemol and advertisers including Wrigley and Maybelline.

Joost is designed to be a global internet platform that offers content developers and advertisers the chance to reach a worldwide audience. Like the "on-demand" services from Sky and Channel 4, Joost will let viewers watch a show when they like and pause and rewind programmes.

and from the http://www.joost.com/ site

Does anyone have an invite for this? I have a F*N and F*C acct to trade

tcas
01-24-2007, 11:08 PM
I have a few invites. PM sent so we can negotiate a deal.

safa
01-24-2007, 11:15 PM
Skype founders are Joost in time for online TV plan
By Nic Fildes
Published: 17 January 2007

The founders of Skype, the internet-based voice service that has caused waves in the telecoms industry, have set their sights on a similar shake-up of the TV sector with a new online service called Joost.

Joost offers broadcast-quality television content over broadband for free. Niklas Zennström and Janus Friis, who also established the music-sharing site Kazaa, are set to launch Joost in the UK this year, although the company has yet to reveal the launch date. It has already signed up content providers such as Warner Music and Endemol and advertisers including Wrigley and Maybelline.

Joost is designed to be a global internet platform that offers content developers and advertisers the chance to reach a worldwide audience. Like the "on-demand" services from Sky and Channel 4, Joost will let viewers watch a show when they like and pause and rewind programmes.

and from the http://www.joost.com/ site

Does anyone have an invite for this? I have a F*N and F*C acct to trade

That sounds cool, cant wait till its non-invite :)

lysine
01-25-2007, 01:36 AM
you can apply here:
https://www.joost.com/apply.html

although I'm not sure how long it takes to be approved.

tcas
01-25-2007, 04:31 PM
I have another invite to Joost to trade. I am looking for Level 4+ sites (Level 4.5 site ending with N, beginning with F, ScT in particular (invites preferred)). I know there's no trade value assigned to a Joost invite. If you want to make the trade, fine, if not, fine as well. I'm looking to build my way to the top in anyway I can just as everyone else is. Please PM me if you're interested.

Evil Fish
02-21-2007, 04:39 PM
i'll trade you a gmail invite for a joost invite :P

aaaaaakash
02-22-2007, 07:24 PM
i am looking for a joost invite....i can offer oink invites!