PDA

View Full Version : Barney

ShockAndAwe^i^
05-21-2003, 04:37 AM
Oh man this is just too good!
We(the US)are using Barney and metallica to break the will of the Iraqi POW's.
http://www.shortnews.com/shownews.cfm?id=3...0368&u_id=41415 (http://www.shortnews.com/shownews.cfm?id=30368&u_id=41415)

I also heard that during the war in the city of Baghdad we were shouting insults that questioned their manhood :lol: to get them to give up their positions.
And it worked!
Their anger overwhelmed them and they came running out of buildings and houses into the gun sites of Coalition Forces.
It seems they just can't handle such attacks! :lol: :lol: :lol:
WMD=Weapons Of Metallica Destruction?
I love you ,you love me--they could'nt take it! :lol:

myfiles3000
05-21-2003, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by ShockAndAwe^i^@21 May 2003 - 05:37
I also heard that during the war in the city of Baghdad we were shouting insults that questioned their manhood :lol: to get them to give up their positions.
And it worked!
Their anger overwhelmed them and they came running out of buildings and houses into the gun sites of Coalition Forces.
It seems they just can't handle such attacks! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I love you ,you love me--they could'nt take it! :lol:
S&A, there's more manhood in the clipped fingernail of the average Iraqi soldier than you'll ever know, even after puberty. I just love how a snot-faced american kid laughs at the death of men killed in battle.

dipshit

ShockAndAwe^i^
05-21-2003, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by myfiles3000+21 May 2003 - 06:07--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (myfiles3000 @ 21 May 2003 - 06:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ShockAndAwe^i^@21 May 2003 - 05:37
And it worked&#33;
It seems they just can&#39;t handle such attacks&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:
I love you ,you love me--they could&#39;nt take it&#33; :lol:
S&A, there&#39;s more manhood in the clipped fingernail of the average Iraqi soldier than you&#39;ll ever know, even after puberty. I just love how a snot-faced american kid laughs at the death of men killed in battle.

dipshit [/b][/quote]
My Files
You sound like your suffering from I wish I was as good as America syndrome?
Are you Gay?
You seem to be very well acquainted with Iraqi manhood.
Not that there&#39;s anything wrong with it.
And as for being a snot faced American kid I&#39;ll have you know that I proudly served my country in the USNavy over 20 years ago.
Have you served yours?
Have you faced death?
I think not.
You think I laugh at men killed in battle?
No I don&#39;t.
I rejoice and give thanks to God that these evil men serving an evil regime are dead.
The whole world has seen the atrocities these men have wrought on their people and humanity yet PIGS like you still defend them and call them honorable&#33;
Yeah I Celebrate the death of those pigs&#33;
Lets set the record straight too.
I never laughed at those evil pigs that thankfully lost their lives in battle.
I was laughing(you idiot )at the methods&#33;
This method of torture is much more merciful than they were using on their own people.

"then you&#39;ll ever know" <_<
Dipshit&#33;

myfiles3000
05-21-2003, 08:26 AM
i don&#39;t even know where to begin

ShockAndAwe^i^
05-21-2003, 08:36 AM
I think Kindergarten would be a good place. ;)

WeeMouse
05-21-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by ShockAndAwe^i^@21 May 2003 - 09:36
I think Kindergarten would be a good place. ;)
:lol:

Good insult&#33;

PS in Britain and Europe there is no such thing as "I wish I could be as good as America" syndrome&#33; Some, however, do suffer from "I wish George W Bush would stop trying to take over the world" syndrome&#33;

pps Britain&#39;s WMD is John Prescott - He&#39;ll sit on our enemies&#33;

j2k4
05-21-2003, 02:19 PM
Shock-

Meet myfiles3000, our &#39;provocateur in residence&#39;.

He was teased in kindergarten, and shant go back.

Lets you and him have go-I shall referee, and spectate while not engaged in whistle-blowing, flag-throwing, or handing out red/yellow cards. :D

Illuminati
05-21-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by WeeMouse@21 May 2003 - 10:01
PS in Britain and Europe there is no such thing as "I wish I could be as good as America" syndrome&#33; Some, however, do suffer from "I wish George W Bush would stop trying to take over the world" syndrome&#33;

Damn true WeeMouse, but you forget one thing - The whole Cabinet is filled with nothing but WMDs

Don&#39;t believe me? Let&#39;s look at the facts then

All of the cabinet are dangerous in the wrong hands (Check present-day Britain for proof)
John Prescott is himself a multiple-equipped Weapon of Mass Destruction - He can sit on enemies, eat enemies, gas a terrorist hideout by either burping or farting, and can create a s*** big enough to make an area uninhabitable in a similar way to an a-bomb&#33; ;)
Robin Cook can scare the living hell out of people by using his ginger, wirey beard and his general appearance. But he&#39;s not as much a problem now, after disarming himself
Jack Straw can do some serious magic - He can be shown a photo of an Iraqi civilian being shot and make thick sods believe that the guy deserved it&#33; However the fact that he creates a effect similar to that of an hallocingen kinda debates whether he&#39;s dangerous of not - Maybe because no-one can see straight ;)
Gordon Brown is a very dangeous person to handle - But only for the government :D Not as dangeous as others - Currently
Clare Short can inflict damage to whatever side she&#39;s on, but has an unfortunately high delay (Try waiting until after the dust has settled)
and lastly, there&#39;s Tony Blair - Enough said.

But whereabouts do you live WeeMouse - I don&#39;t know where, but those in the North-West of England (e.g. me) kinda suffer from a variation of the &#39;I wish George W Bush..." syndrome; it&#39;s called "F***ing hell&#33; Why the hell did Blair sell us out to Bush? Some representation; Someone please shoot Blair, Bush and the rest of their damn governments&#33;" syndrome. More of a complex, but I&#39;m not one to argue

(BTW on a serious note, before I get any of the "Patriots of America" going for my throat, you should know that not all those anti-war are as much against anything to do with the war as you think - Myself, I was in support the aim of the Iraq war, and of those who were brave enough to fight for the US & UK out there. What made/makes me anti-war though is not the soldiers fighting out there, it&#39;s the US & UK governments who IMO have been manipulating the press and acting against a strong public opinion, at least in the UK anyway. Similarly, the way that the majority of the UK press sucked up to the government & went anti-war despite getting a lot of dodgy facts from them made me sick - That&#39;s why I take the p*ss out of anything to do with them)

WeeMouse
05-21-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Illuminati+21 May 2003 - 16:13--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 21 May 2003 - 16:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--WeeMouse@21 May 2003 - 10:01

Damn true WeeMouse, but you forget one thing - The whole Cabinet is filled with nothing but WMDs

Don&#39;t believe me? Let&#39;s look at the facts then

All of the cabinet are dangerous in the wrong hands (Check present-day Britain for proof)
John Prescott is himself a multiple-equipped Weapon of Mass Destruction - He can sit on enemies, eat enemies, gas a terrorist hideout by either burping or farting, and can create a s*** big enough to make an area uninhabitable in a similar way to an a-bomb&#33; ;)
Robin Cook can scare the living hell out of people by using his ginger, wirey beard and his general appearance. But he&#39;s not as much a problem now, after disarming himself
Jack Straw can do some serious magic - He can be shown a photo of an Iraqi civilian being shot and make thick sods believe that the guy deserved it&#33; However the fact that he creates a effect similar to that of an hallocingen kinda debates whether he&#39;s dangerous of not - Maybe because no-one can see straight ;)
Gordon Brown is a very dangeous person to handle - But only for the government :D Not as dangeous as others - Currently
Clare Short can inflict damage to whatever side she&#39;s on, but has an unfortunately high delay (Try waiting until after the dust has settled)
and lastly, there&#39;s Tony Blair - Enough said.

But whereabouts do you live WeeMouse - I don&#39;t know where, but those in the North-West of England (e.g. me) kinda suffer from a variation of the &#39;I wish George W Bush..." syndrome; it&#39;s called "F***ing hell&#33; Why the hell did Blair sell us out to Bush? Some representation; Someone please shoot Blair, Bush and the rest of their damn governments&#33;" syndrome. More of a complex, but I&#39;m not one to argue

(BTW on a serious note, before I get any of the "Patriots of America" going for my throat, you should know that not all those anti-war are as much against anything to do with the war as you think - Myself, I was in support the aim of the Iraq war, and of those who were brave enough to fight for the US & UK out there. What made/makes me anti-war though is not the soldiers fighting out there, it&#39;s the US & UK governments who IMO have been manipulating the press and acting against a strong public opinion, at least in the UK anyway. Similarly, the way that the majority of the UK press sucked up to the government & went anti-war despite getting a lot of dodgy facts from them made me sick - That&#39;s why I take the p*ss out of anything to do with them) [/b][/quote]

Me agrees&#33; I live in Glasgow where most people seem to be against everything&#33; :lol:

they hate The tories, GWBush, the queen&#33; :P

ANd Robin Cook is a gnome - that&#39;s official&#33;

Illuminati
05-21-2003, 04:04 PM
Nah, the Queen&#39;s popular & respected here - It&#39;s the rest of the royals that people want the blood of :devil:

myfiles3000
05-21-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by j2k4@21 May 2003 - 15:19
Lets you and him have go-I shall referee, and spectate
that sounds fun. in answer to SA&#39;s question, No, i have not faced death in a military situation. A person might interpret your post as implying that you have "faced death", SA, perhaps you&#39;d like to elaborate. It occurs to me, however, that "over 20 years ago" there wasn&#39;t a whole lot of death for the navy to be facing. Vietnam ended in 73(?), and Beirut only just passes over into your timeframe. That leaves the Iran hostage affair. The Navy didn&#39;t participate AFAIK.

Perhaps you participated in a live fire exercise somewhere in Oklahoma?

ShockAndAwe^i^
05-21-2003, 10:00 PM
hehehe
Heard of Grenada?
Naw there was&#39;nt any real war that I had to face and I&#39;m glad.
Everyday life in the military is chock full of danger and death.
There&#39;s no need for war to risk your life for your country.
People die all the time in non war related mishaps while serving their country.
I can assure you I have been in many dangerous situations and often.
I&#39;ve noticed your replys to my posts are all just personal attacks on me and not dealing at all with the substance of what I&#39;m saying.
Attack the message by attacking the messenger.
Btw have you looked at a map lately?
The US loves it&#39;s naval bases in Oklahoma and I hear is transferring the Seventh Fleet from SanDiego to Muskogee&#33;
I know...you skipped school that day. <_<
I did&#39;nt even see my country or my family again until I got out.
I resent you minimalizing my service to my country.
I don&#39;t think that anyone knowing so little about geography should be making statements that are geo political in nature.

clocker
05-21-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by ShockAndAwe^i^@20 May 2003 - 22:37
Oh man this is just too good&#33;
We(the US)are using Barney and metallica to break the will of the Iraqi POW&#39;s.

http://cigarette.hypermart.net/images/barney%20winston.gif

Very sophisticated technique.

Bad Barney/ Good Barney... :P

ShockAndAwe^i^
05-21-2003, 11:39 PM
Your very witty Clocker. :lol:
I think one day you will come over to our way of seeing things.
I&#39;ve read lots of your posts and although we disagree on many points when it comes down to it you do love your country.

clocker
05-21-2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by ShockAndAwe^i^@21 May 2003 - 17:39

I think one day you will come over to our way of seeing things.

http://www.daveprowse.com/images/vader.gif

I shall never join the Dark Side&#33;

kAb
05-22-2003, 01:56 AM
No. the funniest thing ever is what newsweek reported.

While entering baghdad during the war, troops set up huge speakers on the tanks that blared out from time to time "All Iraqi Soldiers are IMPOTENT"

Hidden fayadeen fighters would jump from behind their human shields or out from their hiding spots with guns drawn, and shot instantly. they couldn&#39;t take the insults.

This was part of the psychological plan against Iraq :P

ShockAndAwe^i^
05-22-2003, 02:42 AM
Your pretty smart for just finishing your freshman year&#33;
Your right they could&#39;nt hadle it&#33;
This type of warfare has been around a long time.
A good somewhat recent example(that was&#39;nt used by the US) is Tokyo Rose.

kAb
05-22-2003, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by ShockAndAwe^i^@21 May 2003 - 18:42
Your pretty smart for just finishing your freshman year&#33;
Your right they could&#39;nt hadle it&#33;
This type of warfare has been around a long time.
A good somewhat recent example(that was&#39;nt used by the US) is Tokyo Rose.
ty :)

but i got it out of newsweek ;)

ahh good ol tokyo rose, why was she pardoned?

was she set up by the japanese gov.?

ShockAndAwe^i^
05-22-2003, 05:19 AM
Thats excellent.
But you must read newsweek with a critical eye.