PDA

View Full Version : Michael Vick Really?!!!

Busyman™
01-25-2007, 02:17 AM
RjtVnqZCndo

:glag:

Skiz
01-25-2007, 03:17 AM
Heh, pretty good.....really. :lol:

famous45
01-25-2007, 09:16 AM
Nice

Vick's agenda for Feb. 2, Pack up a SUPERBOWL:partytime .....Really!

masterpo
01-25-2007, 04:08 PM
Haha, what a moron. I hope all his defenders in the media on how he is changing the position/game realize this kid is a punk just like his brother who also screwed up his career.

sorcerer13
01-25-2007, 10:55 PM
Wait and see what happens Superbowl night!!

Busyman™
01-26-2007, 12:58 AM
Haha, what a moron. I hope all his defenders in the media on how he is changing the position/game realize this kid is a punk just like his brother who also screwed up his career.

He isn't the most accurate passer. However, his receivers suck.

I saw many of his games and he'll hit them right in the front numbers and they'd drop the fucking ball.:dry:

You do know that he has since been exonerated on the so-called bong water bottle, don't you?

masterpo
01-26-2007, 08:17 PM

I saw many of his games and he'll hit them right in the front numbers and they'd drop the fucking ball.:dry:

You do know that he has since been exonerated on the so-called bong water bottle, don't you?

Yeah ok he's been exonerated, super. OJ and Ray Lewis both also got off, and there both murderers in my mind. Enough with the Vick love affair, he's an average qb who likes to run around with his head cut off and turn the ball over :ermm:. How many more years is this he's changing the game gonna last, because its getting tiresome . You want a black qb that's gonna do something with his career, please take all the attention off Vick and give it to Vince Young and he doesn't have much to work with in Tenn either.

MCHeshPants420
01-26-2007, 08:58 PM
:lol:

I have no idea who this Vicky Michaels chap is but that was pretty damn funny.

Busyman™
01-26-2007, 10:29 PM

Yeah ok he's been exonerated, super. OJ and Ray Lewis both also got off, and there both murderers in my mind. Enough with the Vick love affair, he's an average qb who likes to run around with his head cut off and turn the ball over :ermm:. How many more years is this he's changing the game gonna last, because its getting tiresome . You want a black qb that's gonna do something with his career, please take all the attention off Vick and give it to Vince Young and he doesn't have much to work with in Tenn either.
Uh no. I don't want a black QB that's gonna do something with his career....where'd you get that from?:blink:

Vince Young is not much better than Vick, right now. I likem both.

Wtf are you talking about, Ray Lewis is a murderer?:ermm:

Busyman™
01-26-2007, 10:44 PM
:lol:

I have no idea who this Vicky Michaels chap is but that was pretty damn funny.

He's the quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons.

He is known to be a playmaker as a running QB since has one of the shittiest offensive lines in the NFL and some crap receivers.

He is really the only highlight on the Falcons. He is probably the fastest QB in the NFL.

He is also known as Ron Mexico. He went to a clinic to get tested for VD and hoping no one would recognize him, signed in as Ron Mexico. I also heard he gave some woman herpes.

masterpo
01-26-2007, 11:56 PM
Uh no. I don't want a black QB that's gonna do something with his career....where'd you get that from?:blink:

Well in my first post, I said enough of this overrated qb getting all this admiration for how good he is and I'm guessing in your post you tried to defend him as being a good qb, that clarifies my point.

And Vince Young is just a rookie and look at what he did stepping in mid season carrying that team on his back. So don't compare the two since Young will get much better.

And you don't know about the Ray Lewis story :snooty:, here:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/news/2000/06/04/lewis_agreement/

Pretty big news since after that he won a super bowl. Just shows what being a huge name in the media and the best lawyers money can buy.

Busyman™
01-27-2007, 12:18 AM

Well in my first post, I said enough of this overrated qb getting all this admiration for how good he is and I'm guessing in your post you tried to defend him as being a good qb, that clarifies my point.

And Vince Young is just a rookie and look at what he did stepping in mid season carrying that team on his back. So don't compare the two since Young will get much better.

And you don't know about the Ray Lewis story :snooty:, here:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/news/2000/06/04/lewis_agreement/

Pretty big news since after that he won a super bowl. Just shows what being a huge name in the media and the best lawyers money can buy.

Uh huh but you brought up the "me wanting a black QB", Rush Limbaugh. That had shit to do with all fuck.

And sure Michael Vick has made any number of electrifying plays so yeah I like that. Unless he's more consistent then they are just great plays in a losing overall battle.

Also any dumbass knows that Ray didn't kill anybody. That's a case of "you were there you get the rap unless you tell us what happened and who did it."

masterpo
01-28-2007, 12:44 AM
Uh huh but you brought up the "me wanting a black QB", Rush Limbaugh. That had shit to do with all fuck.

And sure Michael Vick has made any number of electrifying plays so yeah I like that. Unless he's more consistent then they are just great plays in a losing overall battle.

Also any dumbass knows that Ray didn't kill anybody. That's a case of "you were there you get the rap unless you tell us what happened and who did it."

Nonononono, didn't aim the black qb thing at you personally. I made that comment basing on the media and how they mindlessly hype him. And if the Falcons didn't invest so much in Vick, then Matt Schaub would have gotten a shot already, so that shows how great he is.

Yeah ok maybe Ray didn't kill the person personally, I don't know, but he was there and knew about it. So instead of going to jail for a good time period, he gets millions of dollars in endorsements following the super bowl. Now thats justice :ermm:

dreda
01-30-2007, 11:42 AM
hahah

SpiderPig
02-02-2007, 11:46 PM
SNL has seriously gone down over the past few years. Their stuff ain't funny anymore, and most of their actors pretty much stink.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

kittie217
02-07-2007, 01:59 PM
really?! these last two seasons of SNL have been the best in 15. Lazy Sunday, any Steve jobs bits,

snowultra
02-13-2007, 03:57 AM
i dont know vick smokes weed, but he hasn't been the same qb since he broke his leg. i think he has become more of a pocket qb, he used to be able to 20 or 30 yards on a broken play. pretty much, what vince is doing now.