PDA

View Full Version : Music Is Crap

dontcare
05-21-2003, 08:46 AM
Why do all u nerbs listen to sh*t loike music???

its f*cked crap sh*t music sux movies are better

music these days is noise and a load of crap people dont use instuments now so f*ck everyone who likes music u are all sad :angry: :angry:

WeeMouse
05-21-2003, 08:57 AM
That's a pretty convincing argument there... :lol:

Movies are pretty cool

BUT

Music is great! It can change your entire mood, make you laugh, make you cry...
playing an instrument takes great affort and talent and I bow to all musicians :)

Now go back to Movieworld and talk about the matrix!

:D

Goldwheelz
05-21-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by WeeMouse@21 May 2003 - 09:57
playing an instrument takes great affort and talent and I bow to all musicians :)

Agreed, wish I could make music by playing an instrument! :(

Although I can't, it doesn't stop me appreciating those who have the talent! B)

Ad
05-21-2003, 10:49 AM
Ok ive mised this thread until now

:angry: u idiot what the hell are u thinking first u said rock sux and rap rules now u say music is crap!!!

what is ur problem????? :huh:

guess what the movies u watch have music i them

so piss off somewhere else and dont come here again :angry:

i just cant believe an idiot coming in here and saying that about music if u don't like quit being an asshole and dont come in musicworld :angry:

marine_aart
05-21-2003, 10:50 AM
OMG, go back to movieworld :angry: music rulez my life, cant live without it :P

Guillaume
05-21-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by dontcare@21 May 2003 - 09:46
music these days is noise and a load of crap people dont use instuments now
Did someone pass a law about not be allowed to listen to old stuff and forgot to tell me ? :)

porkshit
05-21-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by dontcare@21 May 2003 - 03:46
Why do all u nerbs listen to shit loike music???

its fucked crap shit music sux movies are better

music these days is noise and a load of crap people dont use instuments now so fuck everyone who likes music u are all sad :angry: :angry:
YOU are fucked crap shit get out of musicworld and never come back

4play
05-21-2003, 11:46 AM
no he is right music is crap.

just think all that wasted time listening to music in my car on the way to uni when i could have been watching movies. :angry:

he has obviously not been listening to the right music. if he thinks rock is crap and thinks that rap is crap because they dont play instruments them why not listen to something different.

classical music is cool. It is meant to make you use more of your brain then almost anything else. I was recommended to listen to some before an exam to get you thinking and i know you could sure do with actually thinking before you post.

Razz
05-21-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by marine_aart@21 May 2003 - 11:50
im pretty sure we dont want him in movieworld either i mean what kind of moron can make such a stupic generalised statement i appreciate that an individual can critisise a specific music genre but to critisise all music is just stupid.

Of course if he has listened to every song ever made then ill retract my statement he then has the right to crititise them all :lol:

Razz

edit: typo

Rocktron
05-21-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by WeeMouse@21 May 2003 - 09:57
Well presented WeeMouse! ;)

If someone can't feel anything while listening to music... he's numb!
Get help soon!

Music is a feeling... if you don't feel anything... (like i said above) GET HELP SOON!

Rocktron

WolverineDK
05-21-2003, 12:05 PM
to the person who calls him“self dontcare
well you said it i did not.
because i like musik.

marine_aart
05-21-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Razz+21 May 2003 - 12:53--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Razz @ 21 May 2003 - 12:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--marine_aart@21 May 2003 - 11:50
im pretty sure we dont want him in movieworld either i mean what kind of moron can make such a stupic generalised statement i appreciate that an individual can critisise a specific music genre but to critisise all music is just stupid.

Of course if he has listened to every song ever made then ill retract my statement he then has the right to crititise them all :lol:

Razz

edit: typo [/b][/quote]
lets send him to bookworld then :P

N£MO
05-21-2003, 12:21 PM
Lets just calm down,why let what this fool said iritate you?

This is what they want.

I bet dontcare is a well know member under a different name.

Mods can you let us know if this is the case as i know you have powers. :)

Control_you_3
05-21-2003, 12:27 PM
music is a way of expression and communication, whithout it we wouldn&#39;t be able to live&#33;&#33;&#33;

ahctlucabbuS
05-21-2003, 01:12 PM
ROFL best topic I`ve seen so far today. How can you even consider posting such a topic :o
And sure there is a lot of great music created today as well, you just have to look past all the mainstream stuff if thats not your thing.

Illuminati
05-21-2003, 01:39 PM
To start this topic as a constructive argument about the quality of music, I could understand and even love to contribute to. The origin of this - some newbie acting as an obnoxious punk, saying that all music is crap - is beyond a joke. To quote Jessica Alba in Dark Angel, "1 million years of evolution and this is what we&#39;ve got to show from it". Not exactly inspiring.

I&#39;m with N£MO - I&#39;m guessing it&#39;s either some newbie who won&#39;t bother with understanding the sense of community in the KL forums (in which case, kick him off the forums then), or a regular who&#39;s just afraid to show his face when saying such extreme values (in which case, kick him off the forums, find the original person and make him pay :devil:).

IMO dontcare can go f*** himself with his current attitude - If he wants to express an opinion about how music is nowadays, that&#39;s fine. But he&#39;ll be welcome to come back and try another stab in such a debate - But only when he&#39;s got a stronger argument and some respect for himself and the rest of the forum regulars (and that&#39;s IF he does in the first place). :angry:

Until then, as far as I care he can go to hell.

Benno
05-21-2003, 02:19 PM
Music Is Crap With A Capital C

:P :lol:

Ad
05-21-2003, 02:26 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Music Is Crap
With A Capital C

yes he seemed to have missed that part ;)

maybe he thinks i will sew him for copyright

anyway to dontcare her started thisthread music is crap

u f*ckin idiot come on reply back u go and make stupid threads like this and never reply i swear u must be death for a start not to like music i would kill myself if music went its my life

Why arnt the mods doing anything???? :huh: are they up drunk all night :P :lol:

maybe u should use your head as an instument and bang it across the table might help too,

Jayhawk
05-21-2003, 05:00 PM
its such a bad arguement that its hard to find out where to start. Music is so relaxing its great.

Guillaume
05-21-2003, 05:27 PM
Come on just let it die out&#33; We all know that it was started to piss us off... No need to go on.

UKMan
05-21-2003, 07:37 PM
Aint this forum great ??&#33;&#33;

:spam:

Peace
UKMan - (first ever KLF Radio MUSIC Broadcaster - LOVER of Music)

edit:whoops - even music lovers are bad spellers - ha ha

porkshit
05-21-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Gurahl@21 May 2003 - 12:27
Come on just let it die out&#33; We all know that it was started to piss us off... No need to go on.
thats exactly why he started this topic...just being a dickhead. so everyone stop replying now&#33;&#33;

Buffalo
05-21-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by dontcare@21 May 2003 - 08:46

music these days is noise and a load of crap people dont use instuments now so fuck everyone who likes music u are all sad :angry: :angry:
WOW little dude, You have lots of anger, perhaps a bad dream about a musical instrument eating your life up, But i think that you should come into the real world,
Perhaps one movie to much, Fantasy.
Perhaps your parents played "peters &#39;n&#39; lee" when you was a baby.
Hope you soon feel better.

FlamingYob
05-21-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by dontcare@21 May 2003 - 09:46

Yes, I will get you some building blocks to play with.

ahctlucabbuS
05-21-2003, 10:21 PM
Well who cares anyway. Thanks dude for giving me a laugh. It`s hillarious actually, receiving an E-Mail with the following: ....has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "Music Is Crap". Great topic title :lol:

ShockAndAwe^i^
05-22-2003, 06:34 AM
what this thread needs is gloria
http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/allred1.jpg

Ad
05-22-2003, 06:39 AM
who is gloria a ee her alot in threads by u ShockAndAwe^i^

BTW lolz :lol: :lol:

Ad
05-23-2003, 09:29 AM
sorry this thread is just so hillirous and gets even more hillirous the more I read the replys :lol: :lol: :lol:

marine_aart
05-23-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by porkshit+21 May 2003 - 20:54--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (porkshit @ 21 May 2003 - 20:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Gurahl@21 May 2003 - 12:27
thats exactly why he started this topic...just being a dickhead. so everyone stop replying now&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
why? I love 2 get my post count higher :P its my wish to have 5 stars :D

N£MO
05-23-2003, 04:46 PM
I think music and the people here are great. :D

harrycary
05-23-2003, 05:47 PM
Wow, I had to read this post after seeing that topic.

What an arrogant asshat to make such a sweeping statement. Especially given the vast amount of music being created(most of it not published).

Kinda like looking out a peep hole and commenting on world events.

Whatever...

*goes back to the real world*

god-of-rock
05-23-2003, 06:13 PM
I&#39;ve to this date only seen one movie without music in it... Movies wouldn&#39;t be any good if you took away the music, so I guess you&#39;re very wrong mr.

dontcare
05-26-2003, 10:12 AM
why do u all have to ** EDIT ** i cant even have my say that i think music is sh*t they dont sing no one can sing propaly cant play instruments is just noise

so f*ck u all for being *ssholes :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

ahctlucabbuS
05-26-2003, 10:36 AM
Well errm what the hell where you expecting by posting something like that? And what a damn attitude. Saying that every band and musician in the world sucks. You know something isn`t bad just because you doesn`t like it..
And by the way, music can keep you sane. :lol:

porkshit
05-26-2003, 11:36 AM
well, if you think music is crap, posting it i nmusicworld isnt the best place to do it eh? becasue the reason there is a musicworld is becasue people LIKE music. so shut the fuck up you dick and get a life

Rat Faced
05-26-2003, 11:45 AM
Music is alive in every culture on the planet.

I agree that the last 10 years have been pretty barren in the charts, but i remember when i was growing up my parents saying my music was just &#39;noice&#39;.......so i assume its because im getting old.

**********CLOSED************