01-26-2007, 10:52 AM
WoW man its a Grate offer :w00t:

davidkz23
01-26-2007, 10:53 AM
thanks;)

asafisraeli123
01-26-2007, 10:56 AM
you just have it allnow don't you?
if you don't have U*** you should get it first.

faresalandlos
01-26-2007, 11:29 AM
i want SCT

or FL

asafisraeli123
01-26-2007, 11:55 AM
by the way...you shouldn't trade ScT for RP...ScT is wayyy better.

marksman
01-26-2007, 12:05 PM
but RP is too damn rare!..and he already got what he wants..its normal i guess to trade for RP

Patriot foreve
01-26-2007, 12:14 PM
RP is the rarest ;) ,SCT can be got from alot of members for the right offer but that's not the way for RP :)

Also i think the one who has RP already have SCT and the rest ;)

digitalo
01-26-2007, 12:19 PM
PM Sent.

CRonaldo
01-26-2007, 12:32 PM
RP is the rarest ;) ,SCT can be got from alot of members for the right offer but that's not the way for RP :)

so what is the way to get RP ?

Patriot foreve
01-26-2007, 12:39 PM
The is no invites there and the only way is acc ;)

CRonaldo
01-26-2007, 12:44 PM
ok but you say thet SCT is not the way to get RP.. so.. what is the way?

Patriot foreve
01-26-2007, 12:51 PM
i mean sct is just aback up site for getting RP ,if u want RP then u should offer sct + other trackers like that thread ;)

Moonspell13
01-26-2007, 12:52 PM
Why would you want RP? Because it's rare?And you would give your hard earned accs with all uploading you've done there for as it seems from the what invites are worth thread for a tracker with 2000 torrents?? People are crazy nowadays :P

Kirosh
01-26-2007, 01:01 PM
man u have invite at sct or account

CRonaldo
01-26-2007, 01:10 PM
i mean sct is just aback up site for getting RP ,if u want RP then u should offer sct + other trackers like that thread ;)

yeah he did offer some grate stuff for thet RP..

erax
01-26-2007, 01:14 PM
so , what could RP get you that Sct can't , hmmmm !

RainRoofer
01-26-2007, 01:23 PM
sry for being rude, but I'm honnest.
RP sucks.Second of all I don't like trackers where I don't understand a single word.That's just like joining some Chinese tracker, and I sure do think there is some good one, since Japanese and they have extreme connections and are n1 population in number.

erax
01-26-2007, 01:28 PM
RP sucks.Second of all I don't like trackers where I don't understand a signle word.

:yup: :yup:

Patriot foreve
01-26-2007, 02:08 PM
RP sucks.Second of all I don't like trackers where I don't understand a single word.That's just like joining some Chinese tracker, and I sure do think there is some good one, since Japanese and they have extreme connections and are n1 population in number.

They allow memebers to upload there which result in some exclusive releases,yes the speeds there aren't like SCT and it's kinda difficult to use the tracker at first because of the language but after u get used to it u will like it

If you are searching as collector and want some exclusive releases then this tracker is one from what u r looking for like FB but if u wanna the same 0-day releases and some good stuff which ma be available on some other trackers then i don't think u should go for RP

i think it's personal opinions anyway because someone may like TL better than sct or someone may like bitmetv better than FTN

Moonspell13
01-26-2007, 02:30 PM
They allow memebers to upload there which result in some exclusive releases,yes the speeds there aren't like SCT and it's kinda difficult to use the tracker at first because of the language but after u get used to it u will like it

If you are searching as collector and want some exclusive releases then this tracker is one from what u r looking for like FB but if u wanna the same 0-day releases and some good stuff which ma be available on some other trackers then i don't think u should go for RP

Could you name even 1 *exclusive* release that you can't find anywhere else?? Just *one*.......:naughty::whistling

i think it's personal opinions anyway because someone may like TL better than sct or someone may like bitmetv better than FTN

You're right on this though...:yup:

CRonaldo
01-26-2007, 03:05 PM

Thet person is me :)

(and i have all this 4 sites)

Patriot foreve
01-26-2007, 03:14 PM
Could you name even 1 *exclusive* release that you can't find anywhere else?? Just *one*.......:naughty::whistling

sure,here is some :)

DVDR-R
======
The terrorists
Hurricane
Monty Python - The Holy Grail (1975)
SHADOW MAN (STEVEN SEAGAL)
Serpico
Stigmata
The Groomsmen
The Doors

XVid
===

The Company of Wolves
Levottomat 3
Vares (2004)
The Toxic Avenger Part III: The Last Tempt...
leningrad cowboys go america

so is that good or u want more ;)?

Pwer
01-26-2007, 03:34 PM
if you give me the addres of RP I can get acc there =] PME

walczanin
01-26-2007, 03:46 PM
no u cant, its well secured.....

Patriot foreve
01-26-2007, 03:55 PM
no way because u can't log into anything and u have to be amember to use the irc now :D

Moonspell13
01-26-2007, 03:56 PM

DVDR-R
======
The terrorists
Hurricane
Serpico
Stigmata
The Groomsmen
The Doors

XVid
===

The Company of Wolves
Levottomat 3
Vares (2004)

so is that good or u want more ;)?

I DO promise you to make a search on Sunday on some trackers ;) I won't forget don't worry... But if someone's gonna give all those awsome trackers for a couple of xvids and dvdrs he can request on other trackers also,then :wacko: ... you get the point...
Also personally i prefer to give 1 euro to my local dvd club,rent the movie and make my own rip/copy :cool: Plus if i don't like it a just return it, no need to worry about ratio or stupidly spent bandwidth ;)(for a dvd -r)...

But as I said, wait till Sunday :cool:
If it is just for RARE movies KG does this job 10 times better :D

Patriot foreve
01-26-2007, 04:04 PM
@MoonSpell

it's just not acouple of DVDs ,i just listed an example,the have alot of other sections including appz,anime,games,music and others and each section has rare stuff

KG is for old and international movies and it's the best considering the speciality but also u can say that Bitmetv is the best regarding TV series and u can say that RP has its rare stuff also and speciality ;)

and i have said before,it's personal opinions as may be u like atracker that i don't and vice versa

i will wait for your search and don't forget to pm me the results :D

showbox
01-26-2007, 04:25 PM
RP sucks.Second of all I don't like trackers where I don't understand a signle word.

yep :yup: :yup: :yup: Rp is Suck Like Thor's :huh: and it's my personal Opi:)

DVDR-R
======
The terrorists
Hurricane
Serpico
Stigmata
The Groomsmen
The Doors

XVid
===

The Company of Wolves
Levottomat 3
Vares (2004)

my friend Patriot .... no thing rare nowadays ;) like "Moonspell13" said , just do search on other trackers , and u'll get this rare movies :P

I DO promise you to make a search on Sunday on some trackers

no wait time " Ratio Rules " :lol: ... here r some results of my searching , if u wanna more , PM me :D :

http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/887092/The_Company_of_Wolves_Xvid_Darkside_RG
http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/901951/Toxic_Avenger_1_4_by_CRS_Pirate_z_Templar
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3295876/Vares.FiNNiSH.DVDRip.DivX-WCH

no thing rare nowadays ........... and hell sure RP is suck :yup: agian it's my Opinion :) and sure SCT & FTN & TorrentSpy .... better than RP :lol:

oh forget , i think any1 wanna get DVDR .... just have this : Pis**y + Swedvdr + TheDvdClub + the other normal trackers " tl ...... " :)

Patriot foreve
01-26-2007, 04:59 PM
u getting me search results from torrentspy and pirate bay and u say it's not rare ,well of course u can find what u want on public torrent sites :)

everything is on demonoid then may be we can call it the best tracker :D ,it has tons of torrents not like that sct with 7300 torrents ;)

it's just not how it works :lol:

anyhow,i am not the one with the thread here :yup: :yup:

0Ri0N
01-26-2007, 05:06 PM
Actually, when i want something really really rare, i turn on my eMule client, i know we are talking about Bitorrent, but i think people should now that almost everything is on eMule, and stays there for years.

If you don't find something elsewhere, try eMule, and probably you will find it. :)

ROFL-LOL
01-26-2007, 05:07 PM

so what is the way to get RP ?

only way to get the RP is that you trade someones account to some invite... there's no invite-system... Sometimes there's signup open, but it's rare... Too rare...

showbox
01-26-2007, 05:15 PM
u getting me search results from torrentspy and pirate bay and u say it's not rare ,well of course u can find what u want on public torrent sites :)

everything is on demonoid then may be we can call it the best tracker :D ,it has tons of torrents not like that sct with 7300 torrents ;)

yep Patriot , almost movies on pubblic trackers :) ...... i just wanna say , that the rare movies , can't be find anywhere :cool: ...... so , if u can find them , won't be rare :) ......... and if any1 wanna any rare movies , can ask about it on :

KG " if it's old " ...... BS " if it new or old " .... THC " if it's cult - horror - obscura"

i think u'll get all u want now :D

showbox
01-26-2007, 05:19 PM
doup post ... srry :)

dezerter
01-26-2007, 05:38 PM
i want ScT
i have TT, FL, KG , TB , PT , OINK , indietorrent

faresalandlos
01-26-2007, 10:30 PM
what th url of RP

or the full name

phoenixfire
01-26-2007, 10:44 PM
rautaportti.net I think.

On a related note, rp is completely useless other than for e-penis bragging rights.

gatorade
01-27-2007, 02:51 AM

yep Patriot , almost movies on pubblic trackers :) ...... i just wanna say , that the rare movies , can't be find anywhere :cool: ...... so , if u can find them , won't be rare :) ......... and if any1 wanna any rare movies , can ask about it on :

KG " if it's old " ...... BS " if it new or old " .... THC " if it's cult - horror - obscura"

i think u'll get all u want now :D

bs?

mags23
01-27-2007, 03:04 AM
I'll guess BS is BitSoup.........?

...or the new BullShit tracker that everyone's talking about. Just kidding, no one's talking about the new BullShit tracker.

juicy
01-27-2007, 06:47 AM
what is RP ?!?!!!?

marksman
01-27-2007, 07:09 AM
god just read those 4 pages!

showbox
01-27-2007, 08:02 AM
bs ...... BitSoup ;)