nickw1988
01-27-2007, 06:00 AM
good luck

FlipRising21
01-27-2007, 07:07 AM
awesome dude thats def a ummm even trade

marksman
01-27-2007, 07:12 AM
lol m8..really thats too hard!..its almost impossible 2 get a bitmetv invite by a demonoid invite..check out the sticky(what invites are worth and tracker reviews) to understand more!

magicrabbit
01-27-2007, 07:35 AM
"Thanks so much!"

now that just makes you sound smug, if you really want to sound thankful just act like a normal guy

hassaholic
01-27-2007, 07:59 AM
I thought I might be able to find someone generous on this board.

When I used to get invites to harder to get torrent sites (I was out of comission for a while due to slow internet, so I lost all my accounts---but I am back now)...I used to just give them out to people on the internet.

None of my friends are really into torrents so I would just give them out...

I guess not here

:unsure:

marksman
01-27-2007, 11:17 AM
well actualy lots of nice people here..i actually got my bitmetv for free from a friend over here!but u gotta be nice and helpful @ least..give freebies from time to time!not just trying 2 say(or atleast hinting)that there is no helpful people around!

mags23
01-27-2007, 12:27 PM
I guess what you meant to do is ask for a Bitmetv invite outright, not lowball and offer crap in return.

quadomatic
01-27-2007, 05:10 PM
yea, demonoid invites are pretty much unlimited as long as you have an account, and you can get an account on demonoid just by registering on fridays.

Also, demonoid is kind of a crappy tracker

chaptorrent
01-27-2007, 05:15 PM
u should know that demonoid open signup evry week end & even non registered user can download 3 files a day ............thats for free

asafisraeli123
01-27-2007, 05:16 PM
don't think you gonna get it =/

sert
01-27-2007, 06:09 PM
yea, demonoid invites are pretty much unlimited as long as you have an account, and you can get an account on demonoid just by registering on fridays.

demonoid has the best non-scene content

its not crappy at all

magicrabbit
01-27-2007, 06:33 PM
I thought I might be able to find someone generous on this board.

When I used to get invites to harder to get torrent sites (I was out of comission for a while due to slow internet, so I lost all my accounts---but I am back now)...I used to just give them out to people on the internet.

None of my friends are really into torrents so I would just give them out...

I guess not here

:unsure:

yup, thats the way to get an invite, insult us. We're all generous but bitmetv is hard to get and people aren't just going to give it away to someone without any ratio proof or rep

mags23
01-27-2007, 09:05 PM
Don't give up though. People get really generous around the holidays...can you wait 11 months?

amopeo
01-27-2007, 10:19 PM

how dear u say that:angry:

keep up the fate i got my bitmetv invite for free on this website from a nice member. sorry cannot help u with invite i have zero at this time, whenever i get them and u are still around i will look u up to give u a free invite:lol:

hassaholic
01-27-2007, 10:53 PM
Don't give up though. People get really generous around the holidays...can you wait 11 months?

Lol...I don't have much of a choice I guess!

Anyways, sorry for the person that thought I was being rude...it was not my intent.

FlipRising21
01-27-2007, 11:47 PM
"I guess not here"
sounded like an insult.. but hey good luck man you should start small like tl td or something provide a valid proof that your actually someone that deserves a bitmetv invite instead of coming into the trade section after having what 7 post and asking right away for a bitmetv. Work your way up man but there might be someone here nice enough to trust you right away and give one =)

StevenVD
01-27-2007, 11:50 PM
It's even possible to get it for free, so why shoudn't it be possible to get it for demonoid. Probably the person who wanne give give you don't need demonoid lol :P

morphine
01-28-2007, 12:03 AM
There was a member here, a couple of days ago, that offered 5 invites to Bitmetv. You have to be patient.

quadomatic
01-28-2007, 04:59 AM

demonoid has the best non-scene content

its not crappy at all

Sorry, when I said that I meant the Peer/Seed ratio, not the content. Ther's plenty good stuff on there. It's just not going to download fast. Probably not even faster than a public tracker.