PDA

View Full Version : Xdox And Divix

mark845
05-21-2003, 04:05 PM
ive just got my xbox chipped and i no u can watch xvids and divix on them once they haev been chipped but dont no how to go a bout it can anyone shed sum light on this plz <_<

gaun
05-21-2003, 04:16 PM
i dunno but ure spelling sucks, what the hell is xdox and divix

mark845
05-21-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by gaun@21 May 2003 - 17:16
i dunno but ure spelling sucks, what the hell is xdox and divix
yeah well thats wot happens when you ar dyslexic u fucking tosser

imported_jamesandpie
05-21-2003, 05:18 PM
lol

huuramis
05-21-2003, 05:22 PM
....... rofl.....

i guess you would just burn them on cd and put em into your xbox ? i dunno anythin bout em, but they are kinda like pc right ? so i guess, u just burn em, and play em... :blink:

4play
05-21-2003, 10:59 PM

this kinda language is not needed and unwelcome around here.

now down to brass tacks. you could probably use that xbox media player i have seen on sourceforge.
noy exactly sure how it works but i think you burn the player and the file onto a cd and go from there.

here (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=xbox+media+player) would be the best place to find what you are looking for.

hope i have helped and be nice :angry:

mark845
05-22-2003, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by 4play@21 May 2003 - 23:59

this kinda language is not needed and unwelcome around here.

now down to brass tacks. you could probably use that xbox media player i have seen on sourceforge.
noy exactly sure how it works but i think you burn the player and the file onto a cd and go from there.

here (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=xbox+media+player) would be the best place to find what you are looking for.

hope i have helped and be nice :angry:
ok thanks for that, im soory if i offended anyone else on the board but i dont think it should b me u r telling to be nice