PDA

View Full Version : ScT Extreme User Account

torrentseed
01-28-2007, 01:26 AM
I have it, and I'm wondering what I can get in return if I trade it.
It'll also be nice if I can get a ScT account or invite in return, bundled with other few great trackers.
PM me with offers and I can provide you with screenshot of my account.
Thanks.

PooBar
01-28-2007, 01:31 AM
your saying you have a ScT Extreme Account,and then you say "It'll also be nice if I can get a ScT account or invite in return"
so do you have or do you want a ScT Acc?

phoenixfire
01-28-2007, 01:31 AM
You can get pretty much anything you want. Pm'd by the way. :)

Backslash
01-28-2007, 01:33 AM
don't trust this. he will probably be disabled. i tried trading my sct and was disabled by opening a pm of a spy on fst. my username was completely different on sct and ive never posted my email here.

phoenixfire
01-28-2007, 01:36 AM
don't trust this. he will probably be disabled. i tried trading my sct and was disabled by opening a pm of a spy on fst. my username was completely different on sct and ive never posted my email here.? how do they know your id just by you opening a pm?

r4cc00n
01-28-2007, 01:39 AM
don't trust this. he will probably be disabled.

i don't either, sounds like torrentseed wants a clean slate or something because their account is going under

possibly a ratio cheater who injected up to the sct extreme user level upload amount requirement just waiting to pawn it off to an unlucky trader, in hopes to create a diversion or something

roccofor
01-28-2007, 01:39 AM
hımm maybe they check the trade time or get from a site the ip information.
otherwise i dont know too.

PooBar
01-28-2007, 01:41 AM
i also seem to think that there are spys in here as i had many OiNK invites and went to send one off to a member here and guess what NO INVITES!!!!
i had plenty to trade and now for some reason they are all gone,so be carefull ..and for some reason i wouldnt trust torrentseed

phoenixfire
01-28-2007, 01:42 AM
don't trust this. he will probably be disabled.

i don't either, sounds like torrentseed wants a clean slate or something because their account is going under

possibly a ratio cheater who injected up to the sct extreme user level upload amount requirement just waiting to pawn it off to an unlucky trader, in hopes to create a diversion or somethingThey ban ratio cheaters pretty quickly, and you have to be a member of 6 weeks in order to get XPU. Not defending the guy though, I've met some slick scammers.:shifty:

Detale
01-28-2007, 01:56 AM
HMMM trade a Sct and get one back? sounds fishy to me

magicrabbit
01-28-2007, 02:02 AM
scam

gino77
01-28-2007, 02:23 AM
100 % scam

Shadowfire
01-28-2007, 03:07 AM
Dunno, I mean, maybe someone just gave all they had for ScT, seeded on it, and because of the buffer, they can get ScT + Other stuff back. As long as you don't go first and disable all images, you should be fine.

kavalchuk17
01-28-2007, 03:25 AM
HMMM trade a Sct and get one back? sounds fishy to me

How does that sound fishy?

Sounds perfectly good to me. He's trading his seeding time and effort for other trackers, but he likes ScT so he wants onother one possible. He didnt even say its required.

Sounds like a legitamate thing to offer.

Acidice
01-28-2007, 04:59 AM
Dunno, I mean, maybe someone just gave all they had for ScT, seeded on it, and because of the buffer, they can get ScT + Other stuff back. As long as you don't go first and disable all images, you should be fine.

what do you mean by disable all images?

Shadowfire
01-28-2007, 05:14 AM
Well in a previous thread, dvhrld mentioned that people can get your IP by sending you an image (including any pixels or transparent images) in a PM or post. When you download the image using your browser, the IPs accessing that image is traced, so they can get your IP and disable you at the tracker if you're trying to trade your account.

Firefox has an option to disable all images. I don't know if that means that they block them after they're downloaded or they're not downloaded altogether (I haven't tried it), but if it's the latter, then it can prevent the above method from being used to trace your IP.

01-28-2007, 05:22 AM
They also threaten to pass your info to other sites if you report them (leaving the snitches free to catch others)

it's not safe here anymore :fear2:

Acidice
01-28-2007, 05:28 AM
Well in a previous thread, dvhrld mentioned that people can get your IP by sending you an image (including any pixels or transparent images) in a PM or post. When you download the image using your browser, the IPs accessing that image is traced, so they can get your IP and disable you at the tracker if you're trying to trade your account.

Firefox has an option to disable all images. I don't know if that means that they block them after they're downloaded or they're not downloaded altogether (I haven't tried it), but if it's the latter, then it can prevent the above method from being used to trace your IP.

ah, I see. thanks m8. :)

Shadowfire
01-28-2007, 05:47 AM
dvdrld should be thanked instead; I'm so glad he informed us of this. Although he goes by a different name now.

TYPE R
01-28-2007, 08:18 AM
umm!!

niteflow
01-28-2007, 11:14 AM
100% torrentseed is a SCAMMER

torrentseed
01-28-2007, 10:39 PM
100% torrentseed is a SCAMMER
Are the rules against me if I trade my buffered ScT for a crappy ScT and other trackers?

If you think I'm a scammer, just don't trade. It's that simple.
There's no point in spamming just to get a few more counts in your posts.
Also, gino, why did you offer me FTN and other shits if you think I'm a scammer? I don't know about what others would think, but it just seems a bit ironic to me.

Cerise
01-28-2007, 10:45 PM
Also, gino, why did you offer me FTN and other shits if you think I'm a scammer? I don't know about what others would think, but it just seems a bit ironic to me.

same to me :D you're not alone mate !
unfortunatly I don't have ScT account but good luck for your trade