PDA

View Full Version : 'Official Terminator3 Thread'

Pages : [1] 2

wezo
05-21-2003, 06:07 AM
Just thought i'd ask if anyone knows when T3 is out, and when will we be able to get our hands on it on the net???

slick nick
05-21-2003, 06:18 AM
Not to my knowledge. VCDquality.com has the latest info on releases most times so it's good to check here and there.

thegroggman
05-21-2003, 06:19 AM
T3 comes to theatres June 2. As for when the cams and telesyncs will come out? Well we can never know for sure, but typically its 2 or 3 days prior to release...sometimes its the day before :lol:

wezo
05-21-2003, 06:37 AM
Well i'll just have to wait then, can't wait to see it!

chrhein
05-21-2003, 06:38 AM
Hey guys. Have anyone got t3? Screening has started in cannes, maybe someone got a cam version of it?

thegroggman
05-21-2003, 06:42 AM
Ummm...well they talked about T3's appearance at Cannes over at AICN (http://www.aintitcoolnews.com)...apparently its just a press conference. In Harry's words
Apparently they're confirming that there will be no advance screenings of T3 anywhere... ...so there arent any cams yet.

huuramis
05-21-2003, 06:52 AM
oh god, i hope people dont go crazy and start posting 1000 times "T3 PLEASE* or some gay shit like that. Guyz trust me, its gonna be a shit movie.

thegroggman
05-21-2003, 07:03 AM
Guyz trust me, its gonna be a shit movie. Hmm...well it does run a large possibility of being so. But dont knock it just yet, sure I dont expect T1 or T2 quality, but its directed by Johnathan Mostow, who more than proved himself as a capable action director on films such as U-571 and Breakdown. Plus since the Superbowl the trailers have been getting better. There have been some internal reports that the dialogue is bad...but nothing confirmed. And till today no one has even seen the last 40 minutes of this film. It may not turn out to be a great film, but I know that I am going to have my ticket ready for June 2 :D

huuramis
05-21-2003, 07:05 AM
hmmz.. yeah thats tru, ive seen a couple of snippets from this movie, and trailers n stuff, and it looks like a turtle directed it.. but yeah, i guess it good be good.

thegroggman
05-21-2003, 07:08 AM
it looks like a turtle directed it ROFL...lol..hey I never said its going to be good, I just said that it may be. For all I know it could be super-super crap. But Im hoping for the former. I beleived that the Terminator saga should have ended with 2...it would have been perfect...but I dont run the studio, so all I can do is hope for the best. :D

Schmiggy_JK23
05-21-2003, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by thegroggman@21 May 2003 - 02:03
And till today no one has even seen the last 40 minutes of this film. It may not turn out to be a great film, but I know that I am going to have my ticket ready for June 2 :D
ya, i heard that also... i think we are in for a pretty good twist, and surprise as far as the ending is concerned, and my hopes for this movie have greatened with each new trailer, specially the international one, check it out if u havent seen it... good stuff...

thegroggman
05-21-2003, 07:20 AM
Indeed, I mean the trailers already show how Arnold is both good and bad in this film...so something major must happen in those last 40 minutes. A return of the T-1000? *Sigh*...that would be sweet...but I suppose pointless. But there is some major coolness going on in this film. The T-1 (the robot with the eyes that the T-X operates at one point) is an actual working robot. And at one point Arnold uses an Electric Gun...not something they made up for the film either, they went to military labs where they were developing the real thing and made a replica of it (cant wait to see it in action. And most Importantly...they have some good ol fashioned animatronics. Now dont get me wrong I love cgi ( ...I do happen to have a certain green goliath hanging around :D ) but...remember when you first saw the terminator skeletons at the beginning of T1 and T2? How freaking awesome that was? And the makeup on Arnold is just perfect. I actually want to see him get beat up so I can see that red eye. As for the trailers, I myself actually prefer thee newest domestic version, but the international is great also ( I just happen to like the music better in the domestic).

gaun
05-21-2003, 07:21 AM
lol well u put a quick end to that one

nickmumby
05-21-2003, 08:33 PM
Is T3 on Kazaa?

Post your opinions and answers...

-=Cyrus=-
05-21-2003, 08:34 PM
NO!!!! its not out yet!!! all the files on kazaa are fakes.

nickmumby
05-21-2003, 08:39 PM
Have u seen Matrix Reloaded?
Do u think T3 will be better?

Stonecoldfreak1
05-21-2003, 08:42 PM
CLOSE THE DAMN TOPIC

-=Cyrus=-
05-21-2003, 08:44 PM
Seeing it on saturday..and its two totally different movies...so hard to say.

imported_jamesandpie
05-21-2003, 08:58 PM
what a stupid question! There completely different and its been years since the last terminator its impossible to tell

-=Cyrus=-
05-21-2003, 09:01 PM
Yip...thats what i said...well kinda the two different movies part lol :)

huuramis
05-21-2003, 09:02 PM
relax ladies :D .. hmmz.. i didnt like matrix reloaded that much, but i think T3 will be way more boring. i heard the acting was gay also. oh and also, terminators cant fly =D

namzuf9
05-21-2003, 09:04 PM
After putting up with months of mutiple posts of "is the matrix reloaded on kazaa yet" we've now got to put up with "is t3 on there yet" Fan-flippin-tastic.

jetje
05-21-2003, 09:51 PM
Come on guys start thinking, i already merged 3 of these questions.....

1 st read if someone else posted the question
2nd think... then you knew it can't be out yet!
3rd.... well you shouldn't post then.... doubles/triples

;) <_<

thegroggman
05-21-2003, 10:04 PM
Hmm...Im fine with this thread existing as long as 10,000 others exactly alike dont start popping up. Please dont make a new thread just because the group who released the file happens to be different (we did not need a seperate thread for all the different types of reloaded files: centropy, apm, screener, etc). Just keep it all in here. Anywho, getting back on topic...I really dont see a way too compare the two films. I will say though, that while Terminator was an excellent sci-fi film, Terminator 2 set the standard for the actions films we watch today. I mean go back and watch it and see how much of it has been re-hashed in films since then. I myself was actually disapointed with Reloaded, not to the extent that I wouldnt want to go see Revolutions (I mean there were some twists that Im just dying to find out about), but I did think the film had major flaws. Now do I think T3 will also be dissapointing...eghh...again its a very different film. You dont have to do as much thinking with a film like this. That doesnt mean if the plot sucks I wont bash it (cuz I will) but it still requires much less from the audience than the Matrix films. I personally believe that this film will be hignly entertaining, not as good as the first 2, but a competent and enjoyable summer farce. Plus...there are those last 40minutes which absolutely no one knows about. So dont lose faith guys...

evisujedi
05-21-2003, 10:22 PM
I would like to bet that there will be 15 new topics at least and then some, by the time this film comes out.

&#036;20 Il bet any offers? :D

junkyardking
05-22-2003, 01:58 AM
Well it&#39;s not just T3, probaly be Newbie posts about The Hulk, Matrix Revoulotions, LOTR The Return of the King.

Get ready for a barage of is it out yet is? it on kazza? :lol:

AznRocky
05-22-2003, 02:48 AM
T3 is gonna be da bomb Matrix Reloaded wasen&#39;t great as i expected to be tho...........

thegroggman
05-22-2003, 03:04 AM
Yeah I agree that Matrix wasnt as great as expected, but I dont know if id quite say that T3 is going to be the bomb...yet. I mean the trailers look cool, but id be cautious this summer, with all the big sequels coming out, there are bound to be a handful that are dissapointments. Oh and Azn...I like the thing your doing matching your avatar with your sig...very nice (Reminds me of someone I know...hmmm :huh: )

Ad
05-22-2003, 04:02 AM
I can just imagine 100 thread of t3 t3 ala like overrated matrrix reloaded :lol: matrix reloaded most dissapointing movie ive seen in a while :(

about T3 June 2 is that for sure??? all the files are fakes on kazaa i message someone with it and said "thank god for varifeds its becasue of assholes like u we use them?. he replyed "im trying to get the real movie like u cock breath". I then said "then why the f*ck u sharing a fake dont u know how to rename or delete". he then never replyed back

thegroggman
05-22-2003, 04:08 AM
Link (http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/t3/domestictrailer/)...yup June 2 ;) Anywho, about all the different T3 threads...yup I already see them coming, I pm&#39;ed jetje about changing the description of this thread to &#39;the official t3 thread&#39; I mean of course there will always be those cluless noobs asking "is it out yet" but when this hopefully gets changed Ill try to keep it bumped near the top half of the first page so that we hopefully wont have as many ( I know its hopeful thinking).

Bender
05-22-2003, 06:35 PM
** BUMP **

Keep all T3 posts in here, please. :)

thegroggman
05-22-2003, 06:38 PM
Ive been waiting for one of the mods to do this since yesterday, thx Bender&#33;

Bender
05-22-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by thegroggman@22 May 2003 - 20:38
Ive been waiting for one of the mods to do this since yesterday, thx Bender&#33;
Actually it was somebody else who did it, just before I got your PM forwarded from The_Great_Dude. :)

jetje
05-22-2003, 06:52 PM
:-" :-"

thegroggman
05-22-2003, 07:08 PM
So it was you Jetje...lol, yeah you were the first one who I sent a pm to, thx man :D

Paul_NFFC
05-22-2003, 07:18 PM
hmm your all saying its 2nd june are you sure?

This Site (http://www.terminator3.com) says 2nd/7th/2003..7th being july :huh:

so is it june 2nd or july 2nd im confused

thegroggman
05-22-2003, 07:28 PM
LOL...yeah its July 2nd...I messed up on that one. Whoops :lol: Theyre opening it on 4th of July weekend so It can make more money.

thegroggman
05-22-2003, 07:33 PM
Hello fellow forum members. Ok...before I start this Im going to lay some good ground rules to follow: (I know a hwole lot of ya wont follow them...but then well just have ta flame ya :P )

1. Do not post, "Is it out yet?" or "Is it on Kazaa yet" ...or anything to that accord. When there is a cam, or telesync available...you will know...by reading through the forum.
2. Do not ask to trade files. This is a sharing community...go trade somewhere else.
3. Do not do #1 or 2.

Ok now onto what you should do:

4. Discuss rumors about the T3 film
5. Post rumors...such as files on IRC, Bittorrent etc...
6. Say whether its gonna be great or crap.
7. Compare it to other films.
8. Really anything...as long as its not 1 or 2

Im pretty sure that most of you have seen the first 2 Terminators (if you havent...go do it now). So off of IMDB...heres the plot description of T3
It&#39;s been 10 years since the events of the second film. Those events have changed nothing. Sarah Connor is dead. John Connor (Nick Stahl) is living in the streets as a hacker. Now a new terminaor whos has power over all machines, has been sent back to kill him, the Terminatrix or T-X (Kristanna Loken) who doesn&#39;t require weapons as she has a laser cannon on her hand and is capable of turning herself into machinery. She has been programmed to eliminate other Cybernetic organisms. A new T 101 unit (Arnold Schwarzenegger) is also sent back to help John. But can it succeed against a seemingly stronger terminator? The Machines are on the rise... That description isnt entirely correct, but it gives you the basic jist of the film.
-It is directed by Johnathan Mostow, a relative new director, but he has proved himself a competent action director through films like U-571 and Breakdown
-Arnold has returned in this film as a new model (dont remember what exactly the unit is...Im pretty sure its not 101 though). He is also both good...and bad in this film. Due to the T-X having control over all machines, she can also control him
-Nick Stahl plays John Conner this time around, because Edward Furlong had some drug problems...I remember Nick most from The Thin Red Line
-Claire Danes plays his girlfriend, Im sure you all know who she is
-Kristanna Loken plays the new T-X. A Terminator that is not only liquid metal...but can also control other machines.
-There is also a T-1 in this film...it is the predacessor of all other Terminators (and its a real robot to boot&#33; how cool is that :D )
-No one has seen the last 40 minutes of this film, and at the Cannes press conference Mostow said that no one knows what this movie is really about (in reference to the public)
-The composer has stated that he is using his own music for this film, but that he will try to throw the well known Terminator theme into it somewhere (most likely during the credits).
-For more info and the trailers, go to T3 (http://www.terminator3.com). The Flash version of the site is pretty nifty.

Ok thats all for now...lata B)

thegroggman
05-23-2003, 04:04 AM
Hey-o&#33; Whats up guys, just here with a little interview with Mark Famiglietti. Apparently he plays a part in the T3 film (I had no idea he was in it...), he doesnt give away too much in the interview, but Im making sure this thread stays on the first page (yeah yeah yeah...bump...I know) Heres the link (http://www.terminator-3.co.uk/interviews/markfamiglietti/markfamiglietti.asp). Ciao :lol:

Pitbul
05-23-2003, 04:51 AM
i bet it has a twist ending. i wouldn&#39;t be surpized if in the end the humans loose and the machines succeed

thegroggman
05-23-2003, 04:59 AM
Maybe Pitbul. I mean they are keeping real tight lipped about it. But in the trailer to me it looks like there are a whole bunch of Nukes going off...dont see how the humans could survive that. Oh and there was talk that if this was succesful that T4 is a go...maybe the ending of this setsup the next...

Paul_NFFC
05-23-2003, 08:09 AM
i wonder if there will be a t4 :unsure:

thegroggman
05-23-2003, 08:21 AM
As long as there is an audience...there are bound to be more sequels. Movie companies like to milk properties for all they are worth. So if T3 does big buisness...a T4 is pretty mucha guarantee.

Schmiggy_JK23
05-23-2003, 08:40 AM
arnold was quoting as saying there pretty much would be a t4, unless it bombs im sure. so he will "be back" once again, most likely

thegroggman
05-23-2003, 08:42 AM
Yup...indeed. My question is though...he was bad in the first...good in the second...good/bad in the third...what the heck is he gonna be in the 4th?

Pitbul
05-23-2003, 05:57 PM
maybe bad/good as in bad/turn good. cuz in the third one hes good turn bad aint he? :unsure:

sharedholder
05-23-2003, 06:13 PM
I make some research and look wht i found but i think its all fakes (you need emule,edonkey to download those files)

http://mipagina.cantv.net/ccsunderground/e...e-peliculas.htm (http://mipagina.cantv.net/ccsunderground/emule-peliculas.htm)

thegroggman
05-23-2003, 10:59 PM
Hmmm...I checked out the link...I know the file is apparently an .avi file, but I dont have the patience to use edonkey (or emule). I think it may just be trailers in the .avi format...or just fakes. Thats most likely.

Vapour
05-23-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by sharedholder@23 May 2003 - 19:13
I make some research and look wht i found but i think its all fakes (you need emule,edonkey to download those files)

http://mipagina.cantv.net/ccsunderground/e...e-peliculas.htm (http://mipagina.cantv.net/ccsunderground/emule-peliculas.htm)
Apparently it "Harts War" :blink: :blink:

thegroggman
05-24-2003, 12:01 AM
Hey, thx Vapour for clearing up any confusion.

thegroggman
05-24-2003, 06:48 AM
Ok...its been hard finding new scoops about this, so I had to go back a couple days. To close any arguments about whether T4 is a go heres a qoute from the chairman of Intermedia (film studio distributing T3):

We have a first-look deal with C2 which we made when we went into business on T3 and obviously was also meant to include T4. And judging by the studios&#39; reaction to T3 when we screened it to them five weeks ago, T4 looks like it will happen." Obviously any decisions about T4 will be made after the film opens in July.

Yeah I know this was pretty much a bump, but Ill see if I can get you guys something new over the weekend...until then, later B)

AznRocky
05-24-2003, 04:37 PM
its cool if they are making T4 Arnold Says he&#39;s gonna be in it

thegroggman
05-25-2003, 02:54 AM
its cool if they are making T4 Arnold Says he&#39;s gonna be in it yeah I wouldnt mind seeing arnold as the terminator, as long as they come up with good storylines, I dont mind sequels...unless...a film absolutely does not deserve a squel, like Gladiator...I dont know what snot nosed studio head gave the go-ahead to make a sequel... :angry:

mrtilley
05-25-2003, 06:12 AM
does not deserve a squel, like Gladiator...I dont know what snot nosed studio head gave the go-ahead to make a sequel...

There actually making a sequal to this ;)

I wonder who he tries to take on next

thegroggman
05-25-2003, 06:18 AM
LOl..well Maximus is dead, its actually a different gladiator 15 years later...its supposed to be connected to the first somehow...but no info has really been released on it...oh and sorry folks that this thread has kinda gone off topic, but dont worry, as soon I find some new info Ill be sure to post it :D

Mr. Smith
05-25-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@21 May 2003 - 20:42
CLOSE THE DAMN TOPIC
hey stoner :blink: yes you sure wrap everthing very pretty, such insight, and the wit :lol: , oh please stop :lol:

Jibbler
05-25-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by AznRocky@24 May 2003 - 12:37
its cool if they are making T4 Arnold Says he&#39;s gonna be in it
At &#036;30 million per movie, I doubt he&#39;ll say no. :rolleyes:

thegroggman
05-25-2003, 11:59 PM
*Warning possible spoilers*

Hey-O&#33; Well I got a new vid for you guys. Its not actually of the movie itself, but rather for the game. The main reason Im posting it is cuz it may give some insight into the film. Im not sure if that is how the film is going to open...but it will probably be similar, since all of the prior Terminator films have opened in the future. And I was wondering who the blonde was...so...well at one point it shows Arnies vision and it says "Protect Kate Brewster" aka Claire Danes character. So I guess we can be pretty sure she makes it out of T3 alive. Anywho heres the link (http://www.terminator3.com/mission/missionvid.html). And here&#39;s the hash:

File: T3AOL.mov
Length: 6222005 Bytes,6076KB
UUHash: =f5CLvnmRM3A/fzSuvrhM+iOZxts=

silverccrow
05-26-2003, 03:26 AM
People stop waisting ur time t3 will not be better than matrix reloaded &#33;

I know they r differrent but is true no other movie will be better &#33;&#33;&#33;
Perhaps Matrix Revolutios &#33; ;)

thegroggman
05-26-2003, 03:44 AM
LOL...well I personally thought that X2 was the best film so far this summer. I was dissapointed by Reloaded. As for T3...well...I have no idea how its going to be. Only time will tell :D

P.S.-I think Revolutions is gonna rock B)

Hazzy Hazz
05-26-2003, 03:51 PM
Well, its either gonna be Revolutions or Return Of The King 4 me m8 :D

thegroggman
05-26-2003, 05:12 PM
Yeah Hazz....whoa Revolutions and ROTK within a month of each other...thats just too cool. I personally thing ROTK will be the better film, but Revolutions should still be one hell of a ride.

thegroggman
05-26-2003, 10:23 PM
"Just for a minute let&#39;s all do the bump bump bump bump yeah" .... B)

Rollin_On_Dubs420
05-26-2003, 11:24 PM
^ ^ ^ ^ is that family guy??? or mc hammer

thegroggman
05-26-2003, 11:30 PM
LOL...well both really, thats why when Peter sang it he told Hammer that he couldnt sue...because he was jsut resinging his song. But I jsut used it as a bump :D

thegroggman
05-27-2003, 05:17 AM
OK back on topic...whats your opinion about the T-X...ya know being a female terminator. Personally I just think its a marketing ploy...but a clever one never-the-less. Earlier on there were rumors about Vin Diesel possibly being a new model...well that would have just been stupid. The best part about the T-1000 from T2 is that he wasnt the same as the T-800...he was lean...and agile...while Arnie was slow...and...well slow. I think that the T-X was a good choice. And Im interested to see how she uses her ability to control other machines...and most importantly...how do they stop her?

thegroggman
05-27-2003, 06:13 AM
Holy Moley...I actually have some new stuff to add...it must be a miracle B) Anywho first up is a clip from Extra&#33; up at Arnold Fans (http://www.thearnoldfans.com/news/462.htm). Then theres the cover of the official T3 magazine...which you can see here (http://www.kristanna.com/news0016.htm). Finally another neato video over at ET (http://www.etonline.com/celebrity/a13849.htm). Jeez...the more I see about this film...the more hyped I get for it...this is going to be one hell of a summer movie lovers.

thegroggman
05-27-2003, 06:55 PM
Hmm...guess Im the one doing most of the posting in here huh? Oh well...I dont mind...besides come the week before T3 this thread will probably be a mad house, oh and If I have the time Ill get up some hashes for those vid files I posted. ...ILL BE BACK B)

crazy_billy_bats
05-27-2003, 07:36 PM
Aint the only one bro :D
Just remembered a scene from the trailer i saw at Matox - just utterly hilarious and ridiculous at the same time: Whilst holding a casket, Arnie lets rip with a semi-automatic weapon.
Talk about disrespecting the dead.
Anyone else see it and chuckle&#33;&#33;?
i want to know whos in the coffin &#33;&#33; Could it be Micheal Beihn ?&#33; ( think its spelt that way&#33;&#33;&#33; dont have my special edition T2 to hand and couldnt be fucked searching &#33;&#33;&#33;)

thegroggman
05-27-2003, 07:41 PM
LOL..I know whos in the coffin...if you want to know just pm me...I dont want to spoil it for others.

thegroggman
05-28-2003, 04:11 AM
Hey guys...well I saw this pic up at http://www.thearnoldfans.com ...and well...I think its awesome...I think ( I dont know if you guys agree with me) that no matter how good the cgi is today...it still isnt quite up to snuff with good ol fashioned makeup and pupeteering...I still think the coolest villian on-screen was the Queen alien in Aliens...the pupeteering was just so well done...and so was the design of the Queen...anywho Im getting off topic...so heres the pic...enjoy :D

http://www.angelfire.com/alt/mecha1/arnold.jpg

crazy_billy_bats
05-28-2003, 09:45 AM
Cool pic man.
I presume the prophecy (ok not the right word but you know what i mean) will finish with T3 and Arnie will die for good?
You know, the machines WILL all be defeated and he WILL have to destroy himself this time ?&#33;
I dont think Arnie will be doin another Terminator movie, do you?&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
So whatever&#39;s gonna happen will happen in this one ?&#33;

Rise of the machines is one cool ass subtitle, dont you think guys?

Dont like the idea of the bad guy being a girl. no offence, i like girls and all like but i cant see her having the same utterly menacing and superbly acted face of Robert Patrick (think thats his name) in T2

RGX
05-28-2003, 11:40 AM
Im gettting quite excited about terminator 3 now, not long to wait if im right, this year is going to be a good year for movies, with revolotions, LOTR ROTK, T3 and the Hulk to look forward to, and i think all of them will rule

thegroggman
05-28-2003, 05:33 PM
Dont forget Kill Bill...oooh...Quentin Tarantino (sp?)...anywho back on topic, yeah apparently there will be a T4...if htis one does good buisness (which even if its utter crap I know it will). Arnie already said hes a go. Im starting to lean towards...this film may not have a happy ending...I dont know, but I think they may go darker with this one.

crazy_billy_bats
05-29-2003, 08:28 AM
I dunno why man but i cant see a T4 fitting into the picture, if there is one.

Your right, this will do good business im sure....but a franchise can only stay classic for so long....and i think if this is a good &#39;un, leave it at that, dont u think?
Any other attempts may just be laughable...

Pitbul
05-29-2003, 08:41 AM
im sure it will be a dark ending if it will be i think im leaning towards it being an ending which the Machines Do Rise and take over eliminating the human race. but if that ends like that where does T4 start? i think they should leave it at 3 movies. alot of great movies are trilogy&#39;s and i dont even have to answer to that.

crazy_billy_bats
05-29-2003, 09:15 AM
Well each movie has it&#39;s dark sides....
I reckon this one will finish it up, the story, everything.
i think the rise will be stopped.

The survival of the human race depends on it...

Pitbul
05-29-2003, 09:25 AM
every movie does not need a happy ending.this movie especially the ending to this is so secretive im not surprized if its a dark ending.this movie has so many twist and turns whats to stop if from having a non cleche "oh eevrything its just dandy now that we&#39;ve saved the day" ending. its very possible

crazy_billy_bats
05-29-2003, 09:32 AM
Yeah ok i agree, but....
Can you see Arnie gettin defeated in the end by that beeeatch? :lol:
Dont think so. :)

i think most of the movie (like the others) will have you believing that some bad shit will happen, but in the end he&#39;ll blow all them fuckers away in some mass defeat of the machines...i think

Pitbul
05-29-2003, 09:42 AM
yeah but thats what u will expect from it. look at all the movies these days. for the past couple years these movies have started tryin t make u guess and tryin to make u question the possibility&#39;s sure its a big chance it might be just another ending but its always good to go into a movie with an open mind with the mentality of thinking "maybe?" and also still have that "maybe...NOT" just in case

crazy_billy_bats
05-29-2003, 09:50 AM
yep yep true true...

i would love for there to be a kick-ass ending, leaving it not knowing for the next one...but theres no confirmation of a T4, certainly not this early im sure.
I cant see Arnie gettin his ass whopped.....not his style &#33;&#33;&#33;

I mean this film more than the others gives the rise to the possibility of defeat by the machines, the trailers look like theres more than ever of the fuckers.

I reckon there will be some finish too it, it wont leave u on a cliff-hanger. I want it to though, that would be cool....and then T4 after a while to finish it off, but i think the cleverer thing to do is to finish it up now....nice clean 3 films, the first 2 remain classics, this could falter....
they have to be very careful, remember how T2 amazed us, this can easily surpass it in the effects field obviously....but the story will have to be some good shit too.

thegroggman
05-29-2003, 04:51 PM
Whoa...nice debate you guys had going there. Im not too sure whether this will have a dark ending or not...but by keeping the ending so secret and not having any public screenings...it does begin to make you wonder what exactly their hiding. And about the 4th...whether there needs to be one or not...movie studios always like to cashin on products that bring in the money...if this makes big doe come JUly...then T4 is basically a guarantee. Even if Arnold wasnt attached they would probably still go ahead...cuz Movie Studios are that greedy. Anything to make money, thats why there is going to be a 4th Godfather...I mean the third almost ruined the series...just leave it alone. And a possibility of a 4th Matrix film...why?&#33;?&#33; I hope this film is cool as hell. I know it wont be T2 cuz it doesnt have the same storyline. T2 underneath all the action and coolness...strangely had a father/son thing going between the Terminator and John...which whether you noticed it or not...helped pull you in. It made you feel for the machine. Which is why...Im man enough to admit...I got misty at the end. Ok...enough of that. One new thing to report. The official score tracklisting has come out...now...if you read closely...the titles of the songs may give you some clue about what is going to occur in the film...

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003)
Music Composed by Marco Beltrami
Conducted by Pete Anthony, Marco Beltrami
Orchestrated by Marco Beltrami
Recorded and Mixed by
* Composed by Brad Fiedel, Arranged & Conducted by Marco Beltrami
** Songs from the Motion Picture

TRT: 01. A Day in the Life 3:41
02. Hooked on Multiphonics 1:48
03. Blonde Behind the Wheel 2:06
04. JC Theme 3:36
05. Starting T1 1:51
06. Hearse Rent-A-Car 1:40
07. Tx&#39;s Hot Tail 3:40
08. Graveyard Shootout 1:30
09. More Deep Thoughts 0:44
10. Dual Terminator 0:51
11. Kicked in the Can 2:00
12. Magnetic Personality 4:36
13. Termina-Tricks 2:13
14. Flying Lessons 0:47
15. What Do You Want on Your Tombstone? 1:29
16. Terminator Tangle 3:21
17. Radio 3:34
18. T3 3:16
19. The Terminator * 2:17
20. Open to Me ** 3:48
21. I Told You ** 3:12

crazy_billy_bats
05-29-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by thegroggman@29 May 2003 - 16:51
Even if Arnold wasnt attached they would probably still go ahead...
Come on &#33;&#33;
I agree to a certain extent....
But Arnie is integral to the Terminator films, like it or not.
He made them.
Without him, they are nothing.
i know movie studios are greedy fat bastard fucks, but well, it would be an inevitable flop without the big man himself...

thegroggman
05-29-2003, 06:22 PM
But Arnie is integral to the Terminator films, like it or not. Yeah you&#39;re right about that. He is. But movie studios dont care...they just want theyre money. They know if they get some new young actor in there (Vin Diesel comes to mind) that they could sell it real fast to theatres...even if it doesnt do well at theatres the worldwide release will be more than enough for them to make their money back and then some. Then when you include DVD sales...the money signs just keep popping up.

crazy_billy_bats
05-29-2003, 07:20 PM
i reckon a 3 limit movie to all movie franchises....or they all start to wane...

james bond for example...fuck me give me a break

thegroggman
05-29-2003, 07:42 PM
Yeah id say that would be a good idea also...but not gonna happen. Just look at all the trilogies which are now expanded to have more films...Mad Max, Star Wars, Godfather, Exorcist, Indiana Jones, etc...

crazy_billy_bats
05-29-2003, 08:35 PM
but dont those silly fucks learn from their mistakes?&#33;&#33;

crazy_billy_bats
05-29-2003, 08:53 PM
What do you think of these pics then peeps?
Anyone tell me what the hell shes doing there anyway? :
http://www.movie-source.com/zpics/terminator3_2.jpg

Arnies in his element here, i mean who the fucks gonna mess with him there &#33;&#33; or anywhere for that matter &#33;&#33; :D :
http://www.cinecon.com/albums/album16/terminator3_pic1.jpg

Im gettin more impressed by the day &#33;

thegroggman
05-29-2003, 09:11 PM
In the top pic it looks as if the T-X is unleashing her fusion cannon. Remember how the T-1000 could only form simple objects? Like knifes and blades? Well that doesnt apply to the T-X...she can make just about anything. And if you watch the domestic trailer you can see her arm turning into a mini gun...too cool B)

Schmiggy_JK23
05-29-2003, 10:11 PM
Id like to see Arnie pwn Conner, at the end.. that would be sweet... then make the 4th one, residing in the future kinda t2, the good guys send something back to beat arnie... let arnie be the bad guy in t4...that would be sweet

thegroggman
05-30-2003, 06:13 AM
let arnie be the bad guy in t4...that would be sweet Damn right Schmiggy....thats my thoughts exactly...arnie had his time to be a good guy, and he did a damn good job. But he was an awesome bad guy in T1 so it would be great to see him return to his roots. Im still thinking that this one has a dark ending...and that the machines do rise...and that...yeah the fourth would take place in the future (its about damn time...). And i just thought of something...I posted the opening to the game awhile back...and I said how it was Claire Danes character reprogramming Arnie...why wouldnt it be Conner himself? Has he died in the future? ...god the more I think about this film the more I want to see it.

crazy_billy_bats
05-30-2003, 07:42 AM
i agree he looks menacing as fuck as a bad guy.

Arnie&#39;s reprogrammed? Whats the story with that in the third?
i mean, how exactly was his chip salvaged from T2, or am i completely off track here, is it set before the second one?
Im not too much up on T3 at the mo guys....

im starting to think Conner may well be eliminated at the end of this film.
We were told in the second the survival of the human race depended on him tho, right?

thegroggman
05-30-2003, 07:46 AM
Hey Bill...funny youre getting up and Im getting ready to crash...anywho. Well in the second and third films, the Terminators have been reprogrammed to protect Conner. And the Terminator from T2&#39;s chip wasnt salvaged...all the Terminators look like arnold when they get their synthetic skin. And yeah the survival of the human race does depend on him...but does this mean he has to die to save us? Well find out soon enough. Cheers m8 :D

crazy_billy_bats
05-30-2003, 07:49 AM
haha i guess we will &#33;&#33;
thanks for the explanation man&#33;&#33; :D
yeah true im just up in work &#33;&#33;
crash well my man and ill see ya later &#33;&#33; :D

thegroggman
05-30-2003, 03:43 PM
Well...your welcome. No news to report right now...but maybe by the end of the day something new will be up to post. Until then...cheers :D

RGX
05-30-2003, 04:25 PM
so i take it its released in AMERICA June 2nd (monday?) so anybody know the release date for the uk? Hardly any publicicty for it here apart from a couple of trailers

crazy_billy_bats
05-30-2003, 04:26 PM
i think we are looking at June 26 my man, dont quote me on it tho :D

thegroggman
05-30-2003, 07:33 PM
Well here in the US its actually July 2...which is a Wednesday if Im not mistaken.

crazy_billy_bats
05-30-2003, 07:58 PM
shit sorry man&#33; i meant July 26th &#33;&#33; thanks groggmeister :D

thegroggman
05-31-2003, 07:04 AM
No problemo billy. Jeez...I really wish I had new info to report...but they have really gone underground with this. So all I can do is sadly *bump*

thegroggman
06-01-2003, 05:48 AM
Well...again I have nothing new to report...but I will post some pics I havent before. If youve visited the official site then youve probably already seen these....
http://www.angelfire.com/alt/mecha1/t1.jpghttp://www.angelfire.com/alt/mecha1/t12.jpg

IVe always loved robots...and the T-1 is to me the coolest damn looking thing in the whole film. Its the first terminator (hence the &#39;1&#39;)...and as stated before its a real working robot&#33; :lol:

thegroggman
06-02-2003, 05:26 PM
Just a little bit of info off the cutting room floor...

A car connection cuts costs. &#39;&#39;The filmmaker has to destroy a lot of cars,&#39;&#39; says director Jonathan Mostow (&#39;&#39;Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines,&#39;&#39;), who put the film&#39;s new female Termatrix in a &#39;&#39;sleek, sexy, powerful, fast&#39;&#39; Lexus convertible coupe. It helps that Lexus&#39; sister company, Toyota, supplies Tundras for Arnold Schwarzenegger.

crazy_billy_bats
06-02-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by thegroggman@1 June 2003 - 05:48
Well...again I have nothing new to report...but I will post some pics I havent before. If youve visited the official site then youve probably already seen these....
http://www.angelfire.com/alt/mecha1/t1.jpghttp://www.angelfire.com/alt/mecha1/t12.jpg

IVe always loved robots...and the T-1 is to me the coolest damn looking thing in the whole film. Its the first terminator (hence the &#39;1&#39;)...and as stated before its a real working robot&#33; :lol:
isnt the sight of Arnie taking that beeatch out going to be the best scene in the film ?&#33;&#33;

those robots look cool as hell.

im looking forward to any epic battle scences....hope there is some, from the clip you can see a shit load of robots over waste ground, right?
then again we saw that for T2 and it didnt last long at all..... :(
i want to see some major destruction and chaos with Arnie right there in the middle.... :D

thegroggman
06-02-2003, 05:40 PM
Well...as the title suggest there are going to be aton of robots. My guess towards the end of the film when skynet goes online (whoops :lol: ). And yeah seeing Arnie having to kick the crap out of the T-X...that should rock. But hes also gonna have to fight those T-1s not to mention those flying robots.

kildred11
06-03-2003, 05:07 AM
You guys should see the international trailers. Man they are a lot more reveling in their trailers over there

thegroggman
06-03-2003, 05:16 AM
Ive seen the official T3 international trailer...it didnt really show too much more than the domestic trailer...although it did have a cooler intro. The trailers that youve seen...what have they shown?

kildred11
06-03-2003, 05:26 AM
I don&#39;t recall seeing any ass in ours, but there definitly was in theirs

thegroggman
06-03-2003, 07:34 AM
Im guessing you mean the T-X&#39;s rear. And yeah I remember seeing that. I thought you meant it had spoilers though...lol...oh well.

crazy_billy_bats
06-03-2003, 07:38 AM
i saw the infamous "ass" one at the matrix in the cinema. :D

hey does anyone know if eddie furlong is in this film? or is that a dumb question &#33;&#33;?

thegroggman
06-03-2003, 07:39 AM
Well he was in the film, cuz they wanted him to continue with the role of John Conner. But due to his downward spiraling drug problems...he was susequently replaced.

crazy_billy_bats
06-03-2003, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by thegroggman@3 June 2003 - 07:39
Well he was in the film, cuz they wanted him to continue with the role of John Conner. But due to his downward spiraling drug problems...he was susequently replaced.
so a bit like maculkin then...?
or does he have Micheal Jackson as his godfather? :lol:
never knew he was that fucked up....
i liked him in T2, who replaces him man?

thegroggman
06-03-2003, 07:50 AM
The guys name is Nick Stahl heres a pic:
http://www.angelfire.com/alt/mecha1/john.jpg

Hes the one on the right :P

But yeah I liked Edward Furlong...most younger kids are annoying in films, but his character was actually tolerable.

Ad
06-03-2003, 08:33 AM
yeah he had a drug problem and lina Hamilton didnt want to be seen as another toughie again

crazy_billy_bats
06-03-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by adthomp@3 June 2003 - 08:33
yeah he had a drug problem and lina Hamilton didnt want to be seen as another toughie again
yeah shes ugly enough as it is

thegroggman
06-04-2003, 08:45 AM
yeah shes ugly enough as it is Yeah she definitely hit a few branches when she fell off the ugly tree, but you have to admit she was a badass in T2.

crazy_billy_bats
06-04-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by thegroggman@4 June 2003 - 08:45

yeah shes ugly enough as it is Yeah she definitely hit a few branches when she fell off the ugly tree, but you have to admit she was a badass in T2.
yeah she was...
but i mean, they needed to appeal to the male audience who actually HAVE some sort of an idea of a beautiful women....
but she did kick ass after that freak licked her face....

thegroggman
06-04-2003, 08:52 AM
yeah she was...
but i mean, they needed to appeal to the male audience who actually HAVE some sort of an idea of a beautiful women....
Yup thats probably why the T-X isnt Rosanne...although that would have been funny if it was. Actually thinking about it...the women who plays the T-X is big...not like fat, but shes really tall (a good three inches taller than me) and shes really built. Plus they threw in Claire Danes for good measure. I dont personally find either attractive (mainly cuz I only like brunettes)...but I imaging there will be alot of guys out there who will.

crazy_billy_bats
06-04-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by thegroggman@4 June 2003 - 08:52
(mainly cuz I only like brunettes)
i like this guy more everyday :D

I think rosanne would work well, with the excess fat she could produce many more lethal weapons of destruction.
But Dan(if i recall this is the other fat bastards name in Rosanne) would always be on the scene, on the couch in the background....
wouldnt work man

crazy_billy_bats
06-04-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by SERIAL KILLER@4 June 2003 - 14:13
i know where to get t3 movie emule TRUST ME MAN :lol:
im telling you, fool, it isnt &#33;&#33;&#33;
Do you honestly think they will have a rip of T3 a month before its out?
get some sleep, take some morphene or something.

Ad
06-04-2003, 02:21 PM
i know where to get t3 movie emule TRUST ME MAN&nbsp;

Serial Killer u are an idiot ive read all ur posts none are constructive and are full of bullshit it isnt even out yet quit spamming and stop the bullshit

Ad
06-04-2003, 03:08 PM
hey billy bit bate or wht ever you fuking name is i dont really care , those pictures you got on your reply are the most uglyest crappyest gay shit pic i have ever seen change them and stop talking shit muthafucka or i will spamm everything till i get kickd&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&nbsp;

at least he is constructive with what he says <_< and doesn&#39;t carry on like an imature idiot :angry:

Ad
06-04-2003, 03:11 PM
I bet u cant resist and ur next post will come in the next minute <_<

andy257
06-04-2003, 03:12 PM
do the mods actually keep track of these posts anymore.

hope its not too long until a mod gets off his or her ass and sorts this guy out.

VB
06-04-2003, 03:15 PM
he is already banned.

crazy_billy_bats
06-04-2003, 03:23 PM
:lol:
what a prick...

but dont anyone like my pics........ :(

haha people like that make my day, just knowing that pricks like that are out there.

meanwhile T3 looks better than ever.....

think the actor for Connor will be shit tho

andy257
06-04-2003, 03:49 PM
is that supposed to be john conner and his mum sarah conner?

bloody hell i wish they could have got the same cast

lol - i have been away for awhile so i didnt realise this - no flaming me :)

Hazzy Hazz
06-04-2003, 04:29 PM
the kid probably be john conner but i think the woman is not his mum, she looks quite young to be his mother...............

thegroggman
06-04-2003, 06:14 PM
LOL...I go away for a few hours to work...and some prick messes up my thread...bastard[shakes fist]. Well it looks like you guys flamed him good though...so moving onto more important things. Well only a tiny bit of new. Arron Allston, famous Star Wars novel author has said what his next book is going to be. Terminator Dreams. Its going to be a spin-off of T3...so I guess that means the Terminator Legacy isnt quite dead yet. My suspicions are growing larger that this film may end dark. In all the trailers they always said how the machines would rise, but in a new tv spot i saw it also added that the &#39;humans will fall&#39;. Gosh...going underground with this film is making me anticipate it even more.

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot to add this film takes place about 12 years after the first so John Conner quite a bit older. The girl next to him is not his mom...its his girlfriend. Sarah Conner is dead right from the get-go of this film.

Ad
06-05-2003, 01:15 AM
but dont anyone like my pics........&nbsp;

seriously I like ur picks theres very unique :)

well t3 i am looking forward too that bad chick looks pretty hot too :w00t:

does anyone know when it actrully will come out ive herd July?

thegroggman
06-05-2003, 04:26 AM
In the U.S. the release date is July 2...not sure about other countries...it may be having a worldwide release...but Im not sure.

crazy_billy_bats
06-09-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by thegroggman@9 June 2003 - 21:03
Hey Billy, umm...lets see the U.S. release date is July 2, the Japanese one is July 12, so...Im guessing your guys will be sometime between then.
ohhhhhhhhhh shit man.....im away 8th July.....i hope i can catch it, i had almost forgot completely about it &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
oh well i thought it wasnt until the end of July here, but u must be right dude&#33;&#33;
any sign of a copy of it? i suppose theres no chance of a workprint of this puppy as well ?&#33;&#33;
fancy telling me how they get them workprints ?&#33; fascinated &#33;&#33; :D

thegroggman
06-16-2003, 05:34 AM
Hey guys, sorry that I havent updated this in awhile. Ive just been getting ready to move...so theres alot going on. Anywho check out this link (http://www.latinoreview.com/films_2003/wb/t3/images.html). It has tons of pics, a bunch of them were just posted today. Enjoy. :lol:

MeMeMeSoHony
06-18-2003, 05:36 AM
bump&#33; hmmmmm i really wanna see this movie&#33; i wanna see it now&#33; i suppose its already being distributed all over the country , plus the copys they&#39;re gonna send to other countries&#33; maybe sum of em can upload it somewhere ,, bbut this is T3 , its gonna be either released (online) till its in theaters or a week b4 its in the theaters

Ad
06-18-2003, 05:44 AM
I had some guy try and tell me last night that he was downloading t3 I laughed at him :lol: :lol: :lol: he said well u will find out tonight if its a fake I sadi I already know it is

thegroggman
06-18-2003, 05:54 AM
LOl..yeah it most likely is a fake. The web would be going nuts if there was a T3 file out there. Anywho, over at darkhorizons.com they had an exclusive interview with the T-X...here it is, enjoy:

She’s tall, she’s sexy, and she’s undeniably gorgeous. And in the new T3, Kristanna Loken gets to kick Arnold’s butt having a wow of a time in the process, as she tells PAUL FISCHER.

Question: How did you balance the sex appeal here, because she’s obviously sexy even though she’s a robot?

Answer: Well, I think that I just didn’t make it an awareness like oh, I’m trying to be sexy or oh, I’m trying to be attractive. I think it was just in conveying the movements that probably made it kind of sexual.

Question: How did they do the breast inflation?

Answer: That was an interesting gag that the effects boys created. Basically just some air bladders underneath a bra and someone with a little pump literally just pumped it up. It didn’t always work great. Sometimes it popped or one would fizzle out, so we finally got it reinforced.

Question: Is it challenging to be robotically sexy?

Answer: Well, I think because it wasn’t an overt sexuality that there was a certain kind of almost naiveté or innocence about it which probably made it more appealing.

Question: When audiences see you naked, were you reticent about the nudity?

Answer: Not in that sense because I knew it’d be tasteful and I knew that Jonathan would do it well. I knew that it wasn’t a kind of sex scene or something like that. But when she comes from the future, there’s just that complete unawareness of society and what we believe to be acceptable or not. So, to her, she has no concept of that so I think there’s a kind of a detachment in that that makes a certain innocence about that.

Question: How many hours did you spend naked?

Answer: It was one night.

Question: How weird was it?

Answer: Well, it was the last night of filming, which was great for me because I really got to fine tune my body and make it look the way I wanted it to look.

Question: When you see yourself on the cover of Maxim Movies, how do you feel? Is your sexuality is a marketing tool?

Answer: Well, I think that you have to present an image that is A, true to you, and B, the way you would like to be perceived, so I think that through the years I’ve worked really hard at trying to create an image that is true to me. And I think sensuality is a part of me. It’s not all of me, but it’s a part of who I am.

Question: Were your feet gross after walking barefoot in the street?

Answer: I actually got glass stuck in my foot and I had to get it removed. As recently as this week, I still had a piece in there I was trying to get removed. So, it stayed with me, that scene.

Question: Are there hints of emotion at some points, discovering the blood?

Answer: Absolutely and I think that was a really neat part of the character that we hadn’t seen done before in that when she’s kind of processing information with the blood or with the programming of Arnold or something, it kind of takes you out of just the aggressive killing aspect and brings you into a slightly more human side, so in doing that, I was kind of hoping that it would almost make you feel for her a little bit in some ways.

Question: Are you a fan of the genre?

Answer: I am. I was definitely a fan of Robert Patrick’s character in T2. I was just really awed by his performance and the complete body control that he had, so I think maybe subconsciously, that played in the back of my mind.

Question: What about working with Arnold?

Answer: Working with Arnold was quite an experience. He just has that larger than life personality and he’s so knowledgeable about the fight sequences and knows what works and what doesn’t work. Of course, he’s done the character twice before so I learned a lot by watching him and just working off his energy is very, very empowering.

Question: Were you intimidated?

Answer: At first. I’m just thinking, “Okay, my first big film and I’m supposed to be stronger than Arnold. What does this represent? What is this metaphor trying to tell me?” But after I got to know him and I felt more comfortable in my character, things went pretty smooth.

Question: How do you feel about kicking his butt?

Answer: I felt ready. I felt ready.

Question: When did you see the first two films?

Answer: I don’t think I saw the first film in its entirety until before I did this film. The second film I probably saw maybe about five years ago. Again, I had seen kind of snippets here and there, but no, I don’t think I ever saw them in the theatre.

Question: Have people begun to recognize you yet?

Answer: A little bit. Yeah, a little bit.

Question: How will you handle that?

Answer: Hopefully gracefully.

Question: Any pressure to be the villain in the tradition of Arnold and Robert?

Answer: Yeah, I definitely felt that I was put at a very high place to be able to be a part of such a wonderful franchise in cinema history, so I was definitely very driven at doing a great job and having my body look the way it should and just being a part of the creative process.

Question: How will you deal with the recognition if this film is huge?

Answer: Well, I think if those are things that come with doing the kind of work that I want to do, and then I’ll just have to take them as they come.

Question: Do you want to do another action film next?

Answer: I’d like to do something a little different. Something a little less intense. I’m not sure what it’s going to be yet. For the first time in my life, it’s great to have choices, but I think I have to be very careful in choosing the right next project, and how will I know it’s the right next project? Well, it will just kind of happen organically. Not without effort, but it will just kind of seem to fit. There’s something I like, but I’m not sure yet.

Question: How much was the robot based on you?

Answer: It’s amazing, Stan Winston, what he’s done with this franchise and this character and the creation of it. Um, I’m really awed by his work and all the people that he has working for him.

Question: Do men find you intimidating?

Answer: I think some do. I think some do. And I think after this movie comes, probably quite a few more will.

Question: How do you deal with that?

Answer: Well, I don’t know. I always try to make myself be very approachable and easy to talk to, so hopefully people will feel that they can approach me.

Question: Is it an advantage to be beautiful?

Answer: No, not at all. I think it can be an advantage or a disadvantage. There was a period of time where I tried to cut my hair and dye it and change my appearance, but I realize that in the end, you look better in a specific way and people are always going to pass judgement on you, so it’s really up to them to see you in the light that you want to be seen or just not understand you.

Question: Were you upset you didn’t have a catch phrase?

Answer: No.

Question: I like your gun?

Answer: That’s the one I’ve been hearing actually the most, but you never know until the film comes out what’s going to stick with people.

Question: Were you in the best shape you’ve ever been for this?

Answer: Oh, by far. I mean, people were actually approaching me on the street and thinking that I was an athlete. They couldn’t quite place it but a runner, or swimmer or something. I did extensive training. First I started with a nutritionist because I wanted to put on muscle, so I put on about 15 pounds of muscle mass. I did weight training, weapons training, an Israeli form of martial arts called Krav Maga that they teach their military, which is kind of like a brutal form or street fighting, incorporating your surroundings. A lot of elbows, knees and head butts, that sort of thing. Also, I worked with a mime coach quite extensively which was an intrinsic part to the character, really getting that kind of surreal human/nonhuman aspects of the character.

Question: What did the mime coach do?

Answer: They work a lot with building internal energy and working against a force, so your muscles are always engaged and you learn to alienate different muscle groups so they can work independently of one another. So for this character, it was really, really right.

Question: What about the eyes and facial expressions?

Answer: Absolutely, and there’s a lot of muscles in your eyes even that you don’t ever work, but little human traits like showing signs of exertion while running, you couldn’t do that. Blinking when you’re shooting a gun, you know. Things that you take for granted every day that had to be eliminated, so it was always interesting.

Question: Most difficult scene to shoot?

Answer: I would say probably getting magnetized on the particle accelerator. All of my stuff is very strange and the body movements and everything. So, it was going from like a sprint, and I trained sprinting in heels actually so I would stay on the balls of my feet, and the sprint, slowing down and then getting this kind of magnetism and building up all this internal heat and just vibrating on this very hard plastic day after day and then kind of getting harnessed. I had bruises everywhere.

Question: Did you learn anything you’ll be able to take into your normal life?

Answer: Oh God, everything. Everything from it. All of my training, what it did to my body. Your body has such a memory. What I learned from Arnold, Jonathan, Claire, Nick, from everybody.

Question: Did you binge after the film ended?

Answer: Well, I first went and checked into a spa with my girlfriend who was also my stand-in. And ate pasta and things that I hadn’t eaten in a long time. Then went to Vegas for a week which was definitely too long. And then went home and spent time with my family.

Question: You based here?

Answer: Yeah.

Question: Your family here?

Answer: No, they’re in upstate New York, near Albany, like 30 miles south of Albany.

Question: When did you come to LA?

Answer: I moved here almost seven years ago.

Question: The lure of acting?

Answer: Absolutely. I started acting when I was 13 in New York. Worked there for a couple years, then auditioned for a show there that was going to be filming here. Ended up coming out, getting the job and just staying.

Question: How did Jonathan control the set and interact with the actors?

Answer: It was awesome. I mean, he was just like an old pro and people would say, “Don’t you guys feel this pressure of this film, this instalment? It’s got so much anticipation” but we were both very prepared and I think in that preparation very confident, so making us relaxed and he was awesome. Just when you think he’s really going to lose it now, he’d make a joke or something. There was always a certain lightness on the set.

Question: When did you feel he was about to lose it?

Answer: Well, they were very rare, so not even memorable really.

Question: Did you keep the outfit?

Answer: No, they wouldn’t give it to me. After all that sweat and blood and tears.

Question: Plans now? Take a break?

Answer: Well, I have for a bit. I’m ready to go back to work. It’s great for the first time in my life to actually have choices, so we’ll see. I’d hopefully like to start something up after this movie comes out and do the tour in Europe.

Question: Are you going home?

Answer: Well, my friend’s getting married in September, so I think I’d go home them.

Question: Will this move you out of the TV acting box?

Answer: Oh, definitely. I put my time in there. Not to say that I’d never go back, but I think I can try the film world out for a while.

Question: Would you do T4?

Answer: I would be honoured to, absolutely. I love the character and had so much fun, a lot of hard work and really pushed myself to the limit, so yeah, if they’d have me, I’d love to be back.

Question: They haven’t asked?

Answer: Not yet.

Question: What do you do for fun?

Answer: Well, I’m an equestrian so I like to ride. Ride horses, I love to hike with my dog, love to travel.

Question: Where?

Answer: All over, really. Most recently I went to Costa Rica which I loved.

Question: Anywhere you’d like to go?

Answer: I’d like to go to Brazil I think. Do a little South America trip.

Question: What was it like at the comic convention?

Answer: That was really, really great. Those people are such huge supporters of the franchise. It was really great to be an active member of that group.

Question: They can be odd though?

Answer: Yeah, but they really are passionate about it and I can appreciate anybody’s passion for anything.

Question: Was there any point in the movie that you doubted yourself?

Answer: Not that I ever doubted, but the very last night after the Rodeo drive scene, it was then dawn and I think it was more of an emotional release than anything. After working with these people so closely for half a year and then knowing after that that you’d never be together again in the same way.

Question: Now, doing publicity.

Answer: Well, no, not with the crew, which you build such relationships with through all the time and you learn about their families. I get really attached and loyal to people so it was a bit of an emotional release for sure.

Question: Role of women in this movie?

Answer: It’s kind of a great dichotomy of two really. You have the superhuman heightened reality all powerful character and then you have this great heartfelt sentimental link to humanity. So, it’s kind of two ends of the spectrum, but both great female characters.

Question: Did you and Claire talk?

Answer: We did a little bit. She’d always been an idol of mine, you know, following her career and really a fan of her work for several years. It was really a great opportunity for me to get to work with her on such an intimate level.

Question: How did the testosterone heavy set affect you?

Answer: I’m used to it. I wasn’t afraid. I was fighting Arnold every day.

Question: What’s it like to fight Arnold?

Answer: I just kept thinking, “Okay, &#036;30 million, Kristanna, don’t mess this up. Don’t hit him in the face.” So, luckily I never did.

Question: Is it fun to be bad?

Answer: Yeah, it is. It is fun because you get to do things that in your real life you’d never get to do.

Question: You don’t have a bad side?

Answer: Yeah, I do, but I’m not shooting children. Not that I want to be doing that, but isn’t there a time when you wish you could just pull your .45 out of your handbag and just, you know, on the freeway.

BawA
06-18-2003, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by huuramis@21 May 2003 - 10:52
oh god, i hope people dont go crazy and start posting 1000 times "T3 PLEASE* or some gay shit like that. Guyz trust me, its gonna be a shit movie.
<_<

its gonna be 1 of best movies of the year iam sure it will biggest blockbusster :angry:

RGX
06-18-2003, 02:58 PM
The three films im looking forward to this year are revoloutions, Terminator 3, and Return of the king. I think they are all going to be fantastic, and nothing i&#39;ve seen has shown me otherwise

hihihi
06-19-2003, 03:09 AM
return of the king is going to kick ass&#33;
i love lotr best movies and books ever made&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
this one will have the most action, i read the book

p.s sorry bout getting off topic i just love lotr

crazy_billy_bats
06-19-2003, 01:30 PM
700th post&#33;&#33;&#33; :

*BUMP&#33;*

Any news on any SVCD&#39;s, workprints, screenings, etc?&#33;

I hope theres one soon&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

:D Bill :D

thegroggman
06-19-2003, 03:06 PM
Nope nothing like that yet Billy...but....I do have another review. And lt me tell you, it gives away everything...the entire plot. So youve been warned...*spoilers*...SPOILERS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; BIG ASS SPOILERS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; READ AT YOUR OWN RISK&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; THIS WILL RUIN THE MOVIE FOR YOU&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

You can read the review here (http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=15495)

All Ill say about it, is that there is no doubt in my mind that there will be another Terminator film. Oh, and if you have any comments about anything said within that review...you can post them here...but please make sure you note spoilers.

crazy_billy_bats
06-19-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by thegroggman@19 June 2003 - 15:06
Nope nothing like that yet Billy...but....I do have another review. And lt me tell you, it gives away everything...the entire plot. So youve been warned...*spoilers*...SPOILERS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; BIG ASS SPOILERS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; READ AT YOUR OWN RISK&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; THIS WILL RUIN THE MOVIE FOR YOU&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

You can read the review here (http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=15495)

All Ill say about it, is that there is no doubt in my mind that there will be another Terminator film. Oh, and if you have any comments about anything said within that review...you can post them here...but please make sure you note spoilers.
shit man i dunno whether to go and look or not &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

really &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

ummmm........

shit &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
*****possible spoiler&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;*****
if u say theres gonna be another T movie....it must be a dark ending....ohhhhhh&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
u have me in a flap&#33;&#33;

thegroggman
06-19-2003, 03:13 PM
LOL....well you can read part of it, it clearly marks which parts are spoiler territory. The review i svery positive though, Im looking more and more to see this film. Dont read the spoiler part though unless you want to know the films entire plot. Although...Ironically enough, what happens, I actually suggested quite a few weeks ago, because they hint at it in the games intro.

crazy_billy_bats
06-19-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by thegroggman@19 June 2003 - 15:13
Ironically enough, what happens, I actually suggested quite a few weeks ago, because they hint at it in the games intro.
nah not ironic bro, just everything u say about movies seems to be basic common fact &#33;&#33; :D :D ;)

ill check it out and give the spoilers a miss - cheers dude

thegroggman
06-19-2003, 03:22 PM
nah not ironic bro, just everything u say about movies seems to be basic common fact &#33;&#33; LOL...ugh....not sure if thats a compliment, or if your saying that everything I say everyone already knows...LOL....

crazy_billy_bats
06-19-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by thegroggman@19 June 2003 - 15:22

nah not ironic bro, just everything u say about movies seems to be basic common fact &#33;&#33; LOL...ugh....not sure if thats a compliment, or if your saying that everything I say everyone already knows...LOL....
Its a compliment of course man &#33;&#33;&#33;
The groggster&#39;s the dude here and anyone doesnt know that a prick&#33; :lol:
EDIT: dunno what to replace "common" with &#33;&#33;&#33;
or "basic"
u just know a shit load about movies, ENOUGH?&#33;&#33; :lol:

AND

I read it all &#33;&#33;

GEEZ&#33;&#33;

i cant wait for this man, really....

**POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

But is it an armageddon then?
shee - at &#33;&#33;
There must be a T4, there just has to be.....

Action scenes sound like they will impress BIG TIME as well....

I am hoping they will surpass reloaded (not exactly tough, eh?), in terms of excitement and direction&#33;&#33;

thegroggman
06-19-2003, 03:38 PM
*********SPOILERS********************

Yeah apparently the end of the film is armageddon. The whole world is destroyed while, Brewster and Conner are safe inside the bunker. Thats why in the commercial they show all those explosions...and I mean ...the title of the film gives it away. *Rise of the Machines* So there has to be a T4...and this time it will be set in the apocalyptic future, something we&#39;ve been looking through since the first film&#33; Oh, and apparently the action scenes are real, balls to the wall. And the Car chase in this one, kicks Reloadeds car chase&#39;s ass. I liked the car chase in Reloaded...but it was too cgi for my taste...real cars smashing through buildings and stuff...sounds right up my alley :lol:

thegroggman
06-20-2003, 08:57 PM
Ok, this is my last update for this thread, for now. This is off comingsoon.net; about T3, and any possibilities for a T4:

Variety talks with Terminator 3 director Jonathan Mostow:

What&#39;s the quickest way for a mid-level director to jump to the tentpole group? Jonathan Mostow wagered he could measure up to James Cameron&#39;s past work with "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines." It was a gamble that not only could have jeopardized a promising directing career, but the existence of indie financier Intermedia. Now, that company&#39;s head is cautiously wondering if Mostow will say "I&#39;ll be back" for a fourth installment.
Opening July 2, "T3" might be the gutsiest venture of the summer, from Moritz Borman&#39;s decision to finance the &#036;175 million film, to Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mario Kassar and Andy Vajna tying comebacks and a political career to it. But the big winner might be Mostow, who only a few years ago was dumped from "The Game" and had to battle to direct "Breakdown."

"Jonathan cracked the script and established the right balance of action, storytelling and comedic balance," Borman said. "The picture needs legs -- a second and third weekend -- and Jonathan has given us that chance. A fourth film will be more difficult, but the story opens the door for another and we&#39;ll do one as soon as is feasible. We&#39;d like Jonathan back -- if he hasn&#39;t gotten too expensive."

This will most likely be the first film I see in my new hometown, and I hope it goes way above my expectations. It looks like it could own the box office...but only time will tell.

MeMeMeSoHony
06-21-2003, 06:29 AM
Im gonna make this the very simple to understand. i hope groggman is sorta happy with my comments. i seem to have made him a little bit mad on sum of my ignorant comments. What was the whole point of the first two movies? Saving John Connor... It was never to stop "judgement day". The first terminator got sent back in time to kill the leader of the human resistance that would evetually destroy skynet. A human got sent back in time to protect John Connor in T1. Remember this line "My mission.....is to protect you"? The guy who had been sent to protect the mother of john connor "leader of the human resistance" would eventually also become his father. In T2 the "human resistance" has reprogrammed a terminator to protect John Connor , who is a teenager in T2. (or 12 years old , i cant remember everything its 1am here in texas im sleepy). ANYWAYS the Terminator gets sent back through time and his line is "MY MISSION is....TO PROTECT YOU" it didnt say "my mission is to find the creators of skynet and blast them away to hell". So THATS why T3 CAN and DOES make SENSE&#33;&#33;&#33; The guy in T1 and the terminator in T2 had been sent to protect John Connor....so he could eventually fight skynet... and win&#33; Rise of the Machines <<< that says it all. John Connor made it , he didnt get killed......now its time to fight. Remember....skynet made the terminator , the terminator didnt build skynet. The Terminator got built for one purpose only...to terminate..HUMANS&#33;&#33; Why does skynet still get built after the two chips have been destroyed? I just answered that question 2 sentences ago. The terminator in T1 was almost completely destroyed..."the chip" survived somehow . It made things easier appearntly. Skynet is still necesary for the goverment to be able to communicate and attack enemies better, i think , so the goverment still wants this thing built. Skynet becomes selfaware and doesnt want to die like most creatures/things that become self-aware.Kills everybody and bam the end...huh? No Way , cuz John Connor excists and he is gonna kick Skynet-ass . Im too sleepy Tomorroww "Ill be back" btw groggman , i&#39;ll be damned if i look at the dang spoilers....the only spoilers im gonna look at are on my mustang....hehehe just kidding i aint got no mustang ...well "hasta la vista baby&#33;"

MeMeMeSoHony
06-21-2003, 04:34 PM
Ok im back , and its almost 12 pm here....but im still sleepy . i know i "said"/made some errors , ill be back in a while to correct them . and groggman i read the spoilers . lol . i dont care if they give away the whole story....you still need to see it. thats the whole point , if that wasnt important i guess they&#39;d write a book and sell it i guess. brb tonight. byeeeeee pee-pals. and i think that by now they already made all the copies they&#39;re (movie studio) are gonna distribute all over the world. remember , its gonna be seen in north america , latin america , parts of the carribean , afriica , australia ., europe . asia ...all over the dame place/ we&#39;re gonna see this movie online real soon i hope. cuz there has to be someone out there thinking " im gonna be known as the guy who uploaded T3&#33;&#33;&#33; and that title will bring alot of pain....but alot of joy just as well...you know what im saying? some booty i suppose......i dunno , im still sleepy , sorry for all of this nonsense. :P :blink:

MeMeMeSoHony
06-22-2003, 09:38 AM
GROGGMAN SAY SOMETHING&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; oh well....here&#39;s more nonsense , i think we will see a real copy of this movie real soon for the following reasons...... how many "groups" are out there competiting against each other to put out the movie first? how many people does each group have.....huh? who wouldnt want to be the first one? oh well....bye aain :blink:

dea1911
06-30-2003, 06:51 AM
my main question is will his arm be torn off once again? he always has a bad time with one of his arms being torn off "quite possibly a trademark of the terminator series"what do you think/ "i wont be back here posting again, i quit" good ideas in this thread though

MeMeMeSoHony
06-30-2003, 08:45 AM
wtf? :blink: :lol:

nickmumby
06-30-2003, 12:18 PM
When do u think T3 will be on the net to download?
Surely it cant be long now. Warner Bro&#39;s tried to stop The Matrix Reloaded form reaching Kazaa etc. but it still was availible 2 days before its "official" release
in theatres in the US&#33; Does anyone actually have it yet? With only 2 days
today before T3 I hope someone gets it. :angry:

Ad
06-30-2003, 12:24 PM
e,m,mmmmmm :blink:

thegroggman
06-30-2003, 09:16 PM
Hey guys, Im back. Ive been off for two weeks moving into my new home. Hey MeMeMeSoHOney, sorry if I made you think I was made, Im a pacifist so youll never see me get made on the boards. And T3 should be up any day now...

MeMeMeSoHony
07-01-2003, 06:45 AM
Awesome to have ya backGroggman&#33; mmmm ugh....i hate this modem....i would of been on IRC a long time ago..checking every file available. Nothing seems to be authentic. only fakes fakes and fakes. I hope that redemption guy downloads it soon and tells us if its fake or not. BTW - hope you&#39;re gaving fun in your new home.... ;)

Ad
07-01-2003, 06:53 AM
its coming&#33;

MeMeMeSoHony
07-01-2003, 07:05 AM
you mean on the net or in theaters? :blink:

newcster68
07-02-2003, 03:04 AM
okay guys and gals not to give out anthing about the movie but I just walked in my door from seeing T3 at the theatre and maybe im just older and grown much more mature about things or just that anything new to make a movie fun to watched has been done already. I give this movie http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/style_images/1/pip.gifhttp://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/style_images/1/pip.gif out of four. The story line sucked, the action was average, and the ending was waaay off base. I am a big Arnold fan and Terminator fan. In my book T3 was a big disappointment. :(

This is the rating scale so far from ppl that have seen this movie

http://domania.us/LWN2003/IMAGES/rate.PNG

MeMeMeSoHony
07-02-2003, 03:11 AM
i have already read some people say that the ending this and the ending that. i just wanna ask you ,newcster68 , where did you see T3? what city , and mmm could you tell us more about the movie? please :unsure:

AlucardXXVII
07-02-2003, 03:15 AM
Actually, ladies and gentlemen, I just got back from the advanced screening, which was 8 PM tonight, June 2.

So I&#39;d expect a cam or something in the next day or two.

As for the movie, great special effects, but overall I wasn&#39;t impressed, and I was a huge fan of the first and second flicks.

Anyhow, hasta la vista&#33;

-Justin

AlucardXXVII
07-02-2003, 03:17 AM
Oh, I live in Kansas City, MO. If you are really unsure about me telling the truth, go to movietickets.com and type in 64114 under zipcode. It will list theaters and movie times.

I know it looks bad with me only having 1 post so far, but I just joined this board, actually in search of Freddy vs. Jason, but that doesnt&#39; look promising.

OKAY&#33;

BYE&#33;

MeMeMeSoHony
07-02-2003, 03:20 AM
hmmm so how many nick names do you use here on the k-lite board? <_<

Ad
07-02-2003, 03:21 AM
just wait to watch the damm thing dont find out spoilers&#33;&#33;

newcster68
07-02-2003, 03:28 AM
well, im not gonna bullshit anyone on this thread. i did see the pre-screening of this movie click here to see the showtime of it in my area TERMINATOR 3 (http://entertainment.msn.com/showtimes/showtimes.aspx) I went to see it at 8pm.

newcster68
07-02-2003, 03:34 AM
close your eyes if ya don&#39;t want to see this...

Ending of the movie....

Both Conner and his wife (in the future) try to stop Armageddon by going to Cyberdynes secret location only to find out it is a fall out shelter created 30 years prior. The missiles are launced and the world is destroyed by nuclear missles. while conner and his wife remain safe inside the bunker. :rolleyes:

Stonecoldfreak1
07-02-2003, 03:41 AM
SPOILER

well not his wife yet :lol:

anyway the movie ended up being pretty good&#33; i hope that centropy will release a kickass version of it like hulk and bruce alimighty

AznRocky
07-02-2003, 03:43 AM
yep wasen&#39;t that a weird ending some that would never expect

Ad
07-02-2003, 03:54 AM
:angry: :blink: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

dammm spolier

:P :P :P

AznRocky
07-02-2003, 04:14 AM
lol i didn&#39;t say it was them above me above me&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

just woudnering when do u think centropy edition of termiantor would come out

kAb
07-02-2003, 04:17 AM
now why would you post the ending?

i skipped it though :P

i think i&#39;m gonna see it thursday... don&#39;t ruin it for me dammit :angry:
:lol:

kildred11
07-02-2003, 04:17 AM
Just saw the movie at 8pm tonight and loved it. Way better than any other movie this year and I love how it played out. And the action, my GOD&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go See It

AznRocky
07-02-2003, 04:23 AM
do u think this movie was better then The Hulk and The Matrix Reloaded?

Stonecoldfreak1
07-02-2003, 04:38 AM
better than hulk- HELL YEAH
better than reloaded?- equal probably

AznRocky
07-02-2003, 04:39 AM
in my opinion this was the best movie this YEAR&#33;

newcster68
07-02-2003, 04:47 AM
definately better than the hulk and definately better than the matrix reloaded.. but again in my opinion this movie was a disappointment when it comes to dialogue and i think it could have been written much better. T1 and T2 were 10 times better.

AznRocky
07-02-2003, 04:53 AM
WHAT&#33;&#33;&#33; T3 was awsome&#33; man much better then the other Terminators&#33; but i think Terminatrix died to easly there was no pazazzz so a big explosion i guess....

newcster68
07-02-2003, 05:01 AM
ok we have to determin this on age bracket of the ppl who saw this.. I&#39;m 35 years old. how old are you? I think the younger you are the more easly you are impressed by this movie. I guess the older you get and the more films you see, it takes something new and different to get that so called "awww" feeling about a movie. Maybe i wasn&#39;t impressed cause i was hoping to see the original cast members in this movie.

Stonecoldfreak1
07-02-2003, 05:09 AM
i liked how the TX died it was gr8

kildred11
07-02-2003, 05:14 AM
original cast wouldn&#39;t have worked. What would his mom do in this one?
Definitely better than Reloaded. And the way they went about terminating in this one was awsome.

:unsure: Spoilers :unsure:

John Conner isn&#39;t the only leader and they decided to terminate his military personal as well. And the way that Skynet came online was genious. Some virus caused it to be activated early so it could wipe out the virus. Guess it wound up doing worse damage.

:unsure: End of spoilers :unsure:

The action is supurb and they did an awsome job mixing the robot inside with his real skin.
A+++++++

kildred11
07-02-2003, 05:18 AM
Oh and I&#39;m 19. Saw it with 3 others 19 and a 21 yearold.
Mom just finished watching the first two and wants to see this one. Sister hasn&#39;t even seen the others and wants to see this one. I think it will fare very good at the Box office. Legally Blonde II, oh and can movies get anymore lamer. Only competition will be Pirates and that is a family movie. They will probably both hold their own.

MeMeMeSoHony
07-02-2003, 06:13 AM
anyone who gives away a spoiler is a cockmuncher... :lol: :angry:

AznRocky
07-02-2003, 06:19 AM
i guess...... well i still think its good&#33;

Ad
07-02-2003, 06:28 AM
god i msut stay away form this thread all u damm spoilers :angry:

:P

MeMeMeSoHony
07-02-2003, 06:35 AM
want spoilers? i just read that john and his future wife go over to skynets facilities and discover its a bunker and they go in there when the nuclear hell starts, oh and sarah connor dies of cancer in 1997 in that mmm in that universe or alternate universe :ph34r:

N£MO
07-02-2003, 06:35 AM
Tell me more spoilers. ;)

MeMeMeSoHony
07-02-2003, 07:01 AM
more? damn , u can go to yahoo , thats where they&#39;re spewing all the beans :lol: <_<

Stonecoldfreak1
07-02-2003, 10:22 AM
yeah i like the way she died also "the doctor gave her 6 months but she held on 3 years just to make sure"

Dapadipz
07-03-2003, 02:53 PM
quality is probably crap but there is a version on nForce.

KLMaster
07-03-2003, 03:20 PM
Yea iv seen it to seems pretty real, strange its not on vcdquality yet

Wolfmight
07-03-2003, 03:33 PM
cam is crap

N£MO
07-03-2003, 03:39 PM
Cams suck,but thanks for letting peeps know. ;)

Dapadipz
07-03-2003, 03:40 PM
btw what rating has movie gt 12, 12A ,15, 18?

CharlieManson
07-03-2003, 04:08 PM
@Dapadipz it will probably 18 like the other two,quite a bit of violence.

But good for me,there is a cam out. :) I have a crappy 128k modem

redemption
07-03-2003, 05:15 PM
a freind has seen the cam version and he said it the picture quality was reasonable but the sound was poor. hopefully there will b a telysync soon :unsure:

AznRocky
07-03-2003, 05:18 PM
just woundering whats a telysync ?

MetroStars
07-03-2003, 05:21 PM
A cam is better than nuthing at all

EnJoi
07-03-2003, 05:22 PM
vcdquality has a FAQ on telesyncs

redemption
07-03-2003, 05:39 PM
a telysync is usually where an insider at the cinema uses another audio source rather than just a camcorders audio. so the audio leads go str8 in2 the cam so u dont get all the noise from inside the cinema. or some cinemas have headphone jacks 4 the hard of hearing and audio leads can be plugged in2 there. hope that answers your question m8.

Dapadipz
07-03-2003, 06:19 PM
@Dapadipz it will probably 18 like the other two,quite a bit of violence.

But good for me,there is a cam out.&nbsp; I have a crappy 128k modem

well i wont get in at the cinemas oh well thank gd for p2p

KLMaster
07-03-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Dapadipz@3 July 2003 - 15:40
btw what rating has movie gt 12, 12A ,15, 18?
Its a 12a so it will probably be worse than the other 2, I mean can you imagine terminator a 12 <_<

CharlieManson
07-03-2003, 07:39 PM
@Dapadipz shit sorry,just went on the bbc website and it&#39;s a 12A,my bad sorry about that,I just assumed.

slammy_dunken
07-03-2003, 07:39 PM
Mods don&#39;t need to close this thread. This release is real. It was listed in the vcdquality.com forums. Here&#39;s a link to the thread:

http://www.vcdquality.com/forum/showthread...?threadid=22872 (http://www.vcdquality.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=22872)

Now all we have to do is wait for a PROPER release. From the ratings, the qualtiy sucks and so does the sound.

Dapadipz
07-03-2003, 07:42 PM
@Dapadipz shit sorry,just went on the bbc website and it&#39;s a 12A,my bad sorry about that,I just assumed

no worries at least no i can go see it at cinema if ther is no good releases :D

slammy_dunken
07-03-2003, 07:48 PM
If anyone wants to know how the quality is like, here&#39;s a ed2k link to the sample:

ed2k://|file|ums-t3.sample.mpg|10468784|A385F7F72E5822380D33CA26C4A2C427|/

Remember, you need eMule/eDonkey to download this. :D

slammy_dunken
07-03-2003, 08:18 PM
This is sad. All those dorks starting a thread about when T3&#39;s gonna be out, and when a release finally comes out, it&#39;s like nobody give&#39;s a shit about it (or unless they are waiting for a better release from Centropy).

slammy_dunken
07-03-2003, 08:32 PM
If anyone&#39;s still interested, here&#39;s a BT link to the sample. link (http://bytemonsoon.com/details.php?id=8532) The file is bigger than the ed2k link, but there are more sources for this file.

*File originally found at Bytemonsoon*

EDIT: Whoa. 3 posts in a row. I didn&#39;t realise this. :lol:

MetroStars
07-03-2003, 08:36 PM
Many thanks slammy

KLMaster
07-03-2003, 09:07 PM
The file has appeared on vcdquality now picture looks pretty poor

slammy_dunken
07-03-2003, 09:15 PM
Slammy D&#39;s Quality Review (This sounds stupid :lol: )

Video:
From the sample, the video looks really dark, and a bit fuzzy to me. The characters looked really dark, and the colors looked distorted.

Audio:
the audio was very fuzzy. You couldn&#39;t make out what some people were saying, and it sounded like the dialogue was slurred.

Final Verdict:
Though the quality of this release is bad, it is still watchable. Only die-hard fans or people who can&#39;t wait for a better release should watch this. As for me, I&#39;m gonna wait for a Centropy release or a DVD SCR.

Rating (Vid/Aud/Movie):
2/2/?

Dapadipz
07-03-2003, 09:18 PM
http://static.vcdquality.com/sample/id15261.jpg

Here Is The Image Sample But I Think They Always Look Better On Here Than They Actaually Are&#33;

Dapadipz
07-03-2003, 09:20 PM
btw like the review Slammy D&#33; lol :D

nickmumby
07-03-2003, 09:47 PM
Can u Download the full movie yet?
Or just the sample like ive seen on bytemonsoon & SuperNova.org?

Or will the full version be out tommorow?

B) :( :unsure: :)

Dapadipz
07-03-2003, 10:11 PM
the full version is now up on bytemonsson

nickmumby
07-03-2003, 10:37 PM
Thanx a lot mate&#33; :D

Hope it doesnt take to long...

Do u have if so how long did it take

i got a 1mb Broadband connection

Mopae
07-03-2003, 11:26 PM
Can&#39;t find it? is there a copy on kazaa yet?
tried emule but can&#39;t find it?

Schmiggy_JK23
07-04-2003, 12:04 AM
See, i dont chime in much any more, as i get sick of the same 1000 questions over and over again cuz people dont read before they post, any how, enough of this mini rant...

this copy is pure shit. Nice post i guess, for those die hards, watched the sample, and its horrible, the jpeg actually makes the movie look better then it is. Ill wait for a ctp svcd or something, as centropy has been on point since daredevil, with x2, reloaded, the hulk, bruce almighty, charlies angels, all fairly quick, and all gorgeous releases...

CTP seems to be the New York Yankees of the release scene right now, rarely does any one 1 up them.

MeMeMeSoHony
07-04-2003, 12:32 AM
even tmd says its poor quality , and that its missing scenes. oh well. i cant find it anyways. tmd says to wait&#33; <_< :rolleyes: :lol:

slammy_dunken
07-04-2003, 12:38 AM
Slammy D.&#39;s Quality Review

Basic Information:
Movie: Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Release Group: UMS
Source: Telesync

Video:
This release is even shittier than the CAM release&#33; The video is at an angle, and the picture isn&#39;t any better than their CAM release.

Audio:
It is stated that the audio is just the same as the CAM. No difference at all.

Final Verdict:
This release is useless. If any fans would like a copy, stick to the CAM. This release is said to be mislabeled. It&#39;s supposed to also be a CAM. Again, wait for a better release from a better group.

Rating:
1/2/?

juderobs
07-04-2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@4 July 2003 - 01:04
See, i dont chime in much any more, as i get sick of the same 1000 questions over and over again cuz people dont read before they post,
The reason people dont read all, is that as this is such a popular site, there are so many posts about about all new films, it is hard trying to find one that helps, specially when a lot are filled with "Read FAQ" or "Do a search" I am glad you tried to help there, as this is a sharing community we should all help if we can, not posting non helpful or meaningless information.

I Just like posts that help, I mean that is what we all use Kazaa Lite for, off my orange box now, ;)
Night all

Schmiggy_JK23
07-04-2003, 01:05 AM
theres a perfect example...

comments like that... i was just stating a personal opinion, and reasoning by my lack of time here of late, and you feel the need to chime in, and critique my thoughts.

I have helped plenty in my days here, and there is such a thing as "helping yourself"... nothing wrong with doing a little reading, research yourself now and then.

juderobs, you will get sick of it eventually, trust me, give it some time. untill then, please let me justify my actions of late, w/o having to worry about a flame in return, thanks. :)

any how, these guys did a another copy of t3, and it still looks and sounds like shit, so stay away from that one too.

MeMeMeSoHony
07-04-2003, 01:09 AM
im a 56ker is it possible for me to download with/from bittorent? :unsure: :blink:

slammy_dunken
07-04-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by MeMeMeSoHony@3 July 2003 - 19:09
im a 56ker is it possible for me to download with/from bittorent? :unsure: :blink:
Yeah, but it&#39;ll just take a while. But don&#39;t download this release. Wait for a better one. ;)

Paul_NFFC
07-04-2003, 02:24 AM
t3 telesync now on vcdquality ;)
http://static.vcdquality.com/sample/id15277.jpg

MeMeMeSoHony
07-04-2003, 03:16 AM
whao&#33; i just saw it , and im gonna go look for this bad mama jamma&#33; :lol: :blink:

MeMeMeSoHony
07-04-2003, 03:55 AM
hehe i should have read the last two posts more carefully....the telesync file of T3 is by ums too&#33; tha same file just bigger , i think. or more framse , beats me. :rolleyes:

EnJoi
07-04-2003, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by slammy_dunken@4 July 2003 - 01:38
Slammy D.&#39;s Quality Review

Basic Information:
Movie: Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Release Group: UMS
Source: Telesync

Video:
This release is even shittier than the CAM release&#33; The video is at an angle, and the picture isn&#39;t any better than their CAM release.

Audio:
It is stated that the audio is just the same as the CAM. No difference at all.

Final Verdict:
This release is useless. If any fans would like a copy, stick to the CAM. This release is said to be mislabeled. It&#39;s supposed to also be a CAM. Again, wait for a better release from a better group.

Rating:
1/2/?
ya ums sucks

slimboyfatz
07-04-2003, 05:21 AM
Theres a &#39;Terminator 3&#39; dvd rip on &#39;VCDquality&#39; right now, its 2 cds, and the picture & sound get 9.0 (not bad eh??)........LOL :D Jus&#39; kidding.....hey calm down already people and wait for a much better release, like Schmiggy said hang on for the Centropy version coz personally even for die-hard fans u aint doin y&#39;self or the film justice by watching a CAM especially this shit that this UMS group is turning out.....Go away download something else (hulk,xmen2,bruce almighty etc...) come back and i reckon by the end of the weekend there&#39;ll be a great friggin Telesync available....Au Revoir&#33;&#33; ;)

slimboyfatz
07-04-2003, 07:53 PM
**DELETED**

slimboyfatz
07-04-2003, 08:13 PM
APM version now going up on VCDquality, this is what u want no crappy cam copy, now lets hang on a little more for Centropy....

Sorry its still a Cam copy, but a better one than that UMS tripe, it gets 5.4 for the picture... ;)

Dapadipz
07-04-2003, 08:24 PM
http://static.vcdquality.com/sample/id15318.jpg

Looks A Bit Better Than UMS
Still waiting for centropy :)

slimboyfatz
07-04-2003, 08:26 PM
Keep it all in the official thread m8, thats what its there for... ;)

Dapadipz
07-04-2003, 09:02 PM
:D sorry

jetje
07-04-2003, 09:20 PM
**topic merged in the "official" thread** :)

ransom
07-05-2003, 05:16 AM
lol im sure vcd qaulity would be stoked your posting jpegs in this noob forum.

Dapadipz
07-05-2003, 09:39 AM
TCF have now released a copy of this *SVCD*

--Terminator.3.Rise.Of.The.Machines.TELESYNC.SVCD-TCF--

http://static.vcdquality.com/sample/id15334.jpg

slimboyfatz
07-05-2003, 09:52 AM
Wonderin&#39; if the comment above was about the images in my posts, if it was they aint nuthin&#39; to do with VCDquality more so images i created myself in Photoshop...jus a little pissed that my avatar hosting site is still down... ;)

Schmiggy_JK23
07-05-2003, 10:38 AM
im getting the Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines *SVCD* - TELESYNC - TCF right now, ill post it up later tommorrow maybe.

TNTIcemanTNT
07-05-2003, 10:43 AM
T3 is shit ive already seen it, and its no where near as good as T2

slimboyfatz
07-05-2003, 12:35 PM
Dont this page just look so great with all our Avatars missing guys????

nickmumby
07-05-2003, 12:36 PM
where can i download the latest T3 telesync SVCD copy?

its on vcdquality but all i can fin on torrent websites is samples...

will someone please tell me where i can get it & what website&#33;

:( :D

kildred11
07-06-2003, 04:20 AM
anyone got good figures on what this movie is going to make after sunday?

Dapadipz
07-06-2003, 12:24 PM
im gettin T3. DIVX 5.0.5 its not the UMS encode its the TCF.
the comments said more colourful and darker colours so il wait n see
share rating is 3.1 though so it mite take a while

Dapadipz
07-06-2003, 01:44 PM
CENTROPY RELEASE OUT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

NO SAMPLE YET&#33;

° Ü Ü²ÜÜÜÜܲÜ
° Ü Ü²ÜÜÜÜܲÜ
ÜÜÜÜÜ Ü ° ° ± ²ÜÜܲ Ü Ü ÜÛÜÜÜÜÜ²Ü Ü Û
Ûßßß ² ßßßßßßÛÜܲ± ²ÜÜÜ ± ß²ßßÛ ßßß²ß ßßßßßßÛÜܲ ÜÛÜ Ü
Û ± ÜÛÝß ß²ßßÛ ²Ü Ü ² Ü ßß ÜÜþ ± ß ± ßßßßÛß
ÛÜ ² ÜÛÝ ß Û ² ÜÛ² ° ܲ²ß ܲÜÜܲ
ßÛßÛÛÜÜÛÛß ÜÜÛÛÛÜ ÛÜ Ü²ßßß ÛÛÛÝ ÜÛÜ ÜÛÛÜ ÜÛÛ ÜÜÜ ß
ÞÝ ßßÛ² ܲÛÛ²²ÛÛÛÛÝ ßßÛßß ÞÛÛÛÜ ÜÜÛÛÛÛß Û²²Û²ÞÛÛÛÜ ÜÛÛÛÝ
ÛÛ °°°° ßÛÛ²Ûß ß۲ݰ°° Ü °°°°°° ÛßÛÛÛÛÛÜ ° ÜÛÛ²Û²ÛÝ ÛÛ²ÛÝ ßÛÛÛÛÜßÛÛÝ°° ÛÜ
Û² ÜÛÜ ßÛÝ ÞÛÝ ÜÛ² ÜÜÛÜ ÛÜ ßßÛÛÛÛ ßÛÛ²ßÛÛ²Ý ÞÛÛÛÛ ÞÛÛ²ÛÝÞ²Ý ÛÛÛ
Þ²Ý ÜÛÛÛÛ²Ü ÞÛ ÜÛß Ü²ÛÛÛÜÛÛßßÛÛÛ ÞÛ ÜÜÛß ÛÝ ÞÛ²ÛÜ ÛÛÛÝ Û²²ß Ü²Ý gfÛÛÛ
²²Ü ßßÛÛÛÛ²²Ý ÛÜßß ßÛÛÛß ÛÛÛÝ ÛÛ²ßßß²ÛÛÜ ÞÛ ßÛÛÛÜ ßÛÝ Þ²ß ÛÛ²Ý ÞÛÛ²
ßÛ²Ü ÞÛ²²²ß ÜÛ þÜ ÞÛ ÞÛÛÝÜ²ß þÜ Ûß Û ÞÛÛ²²Ý ÞÛÜܲÛß ÞÛ²² ÜÛÛ²²
ßÛÛÜÜÛßß ÜÛÛÛÝ Þ²Ü ÛÝ ÛÛÛÜ ÛÛ Þ²Ü ÞÛÜ ÜÛ²²ß ÜÛ²Û ßÛÛ²ÜßÛÛß
°°°°° ßß²Ü ßßßÛÛÛ ° ÜÛÛ²Ý ÛÛ °ÞÛÛß ÛÛ ÜÛ۲ݰ ÛÛÛÛ²²ß ÜÛÛ²²ÛÝ°°°°°°°° ßÛ²²Üß°
ßßþÜÛÛ²ß ÜÛÛÝ ² ßßþÜÛÛ²ß ßß²² ßß²Û ßß²Ü
Û ° ° ßß ßßß²² ßß Ü ÜÜÛÜ ÛÜÜÜÜ ÜÜÜܲÜÜ
Û ± ± ÜÜÜ ÜÜÜÜÛ ÛÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÛ Ü²ßßß Û ÛÜ
ßßßßÛ ² ²ßßßßßß ²ÜÜÜÜܲßßßß Û ²ßßßßßßßß ß ß ßßßß² ß Û
ܲÜÛÜÜÜÜÜÛÜ ± ß ±
ß °Centropy - Finest VCD/DVD release° crew

ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿
³³°°±±²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²±±°° Release Info °°±±²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²±±°°³³
³ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄij
³³ Title [ Terminator 3 ] Ripper [ Samantha ] ³³
³³ Date [ 06-07-2003 ] Supplier [ Kontinan ] ³³
³³ Quality [ SVCD TELESYNC ] Archives [ 57*15 56*15 ] ³³
³³ Genre [ Sci-Fi/Action ] Rating [ 7.3/10 ] ³³
ÀÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÙ

³³°°±±²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²±±°° Notes °°±±²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²±±°°³³
³³ ³³
³³ I hope you enjoy this release as much as we did&#33; ³³
³³ ³³
³³°°±±²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²±±°° Movie Cast °°±±²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²±±°°³³
³³ ³³
³³ Check out -> http://us.imdb.com/Title?0181852 ³³
³³ ³³

³³°°±±²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²±±°° Centropy Information °°±±²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²±±°°³³
³³ ³³
³³ Please remember: we do this for FUN. We do not make money ³³
³³ off this whole business. If people tell you ³³
³³ they&#39;re in Centropy, they&#39;re lying.We do not condone ³³
³³ people selling illegal copies of movies for profit. ³³
³³ In fact, all of us go to the movies regularly and pay for ³³
³³ our tickets just like everyone else. ³³
³³ If everyone only watched illegal copies, there would be ³³
³³ no money to make new movies. ³³
³³ ³³
³³ ³³
³³ Greetings to our fellow release crews.. ³³
³³ ³³
³³ ³³

³³°°±±²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²±±°° Proud Sites Of CTP °°±±²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²±±°°³³
³³ ³³
³³ wooot? ³³
³³ ³³

Dapadipz
07-06-2003, 02:32 PM
jus seen the sample of bytemonsson luks like a typical centropy release :)

Dapadipz
07-06-2003, 03:06 PM
http://static.vcdquality.com/sample/id15368.jpg

EnJoi
07-06-2003, 06:29 PM
dapadipz u do it again lol i was just about to announce dat but i got tcf i wish i got centropys version

Ambush333
07-06-2003, 07:10 PM
cool

johnnytightlips2
07-06-2003, 07:18 PM
the latest release centropy is exceptional in video quality and audio quality

ZLOsiris
07-06-2003, 08:34 PM
iseen T3 and it was good..... jus didnt have that dark quality as the previous 1s... with a couple of hooky jokes .... other than that i would give it a grade of a B