PDA

View Full Version : Hoi, manker

Mr JP Fugley
01-29-2007, 11:49 PM
I know it's nearly tax day, but this is just being a mental.

Go home ffs.

manker
01-29-2007, 11:52 PM
Can't :dabs:

Got a few more to do, then I'm back in at seven. Then I'm finishing at four to go to t'tax office.

Then I'm getting cunted for a month and a half :01:

Mr JP Fugley
01-29-2007, 11:59 PM
:lol::earl:

Keep us up to speed during said cunted phase.

You do know that you've breached your own ECHR / Working Time Directive rights and could prob'ly sue yourself. That could be quite ludicrouslative.

manker
01-30-2007, 12:11 AM
After a whole month of only going out with teh missus to the local for a few hours, I expect I've become a bit of a lightweight.

Memories of the cuntery might be scarce, but I will do my best :fist:

Mr JP Fugley
01-30-2007, 12:24 AM
We can ask for no more.

Go for the full 9 babychams, if you feel you can cope.

manker
01-30-2007, 01:11 AM
I won't be able to manage that much straight away.

My plan is to have four Babychams tomorrow night, five on Wednesday, six on Thursday and build myself up to the full nine for Sunday. When I'll be in Cardiff cos the Irish are over.

bunny67
01-30-2007, 01:39 AM

My plan is to have four Babychams tomorrow night, five on Wednesday, six on Thursday and build myself up to the full nine for Sunday. When I'll be in Cardiff cos the Irish are over. you going to the stadium to watch the game or pub?

manker
01-30-2007, 01:44 AM

My plan is to have four Babychams tomorrow night, five on Wednesday, six on Thursday and build myself up to the full nine for Sunday. When I'll be in Cardiff cos the Irish are over. you going to the stadium to watch the game or pub?
To a pub. Maybe O'Neills, I was there when we won the grand slam two years ago - where were you?

It's really difficult to get tickets this year cos we've only got two home internationals. If I don't manage to get a ticket for the England game, it'll be the first time for years that I've not managed to see a game at the stadium :cry:

bunny67
01-30-2007, 01:50 AM
you going to the stadium to watch the game or pub?
To a pub. Maybe O'Neills, I was there when we won the grand slam two years ago - where were you?

It's really difficult to get tickets this year cos we've only got two home internationals. If I don't manage to get a ticket for the England game, it'll be the first time for years that I've not managed to see a game at the stadium :cry:ill be watching in the pub, my bro has or maybe had tickets to sell but i not spoken to him since sat, ill ask tomoz

manker
01-30-2007, 01:54 AM
Oooh, that would be nice. Thank you :)

Face value? :smilie4:

bunny67
01-30-2007, 01:58 AM

Face value? :smilie4: yeah price on tickect is usually what he asks as he doesnt pay for them he gets them through is work and the big footie games

Mr JP Fugley
01-30-2007, 07:17 AM

Face value? :smilie4: yeah price on tickect is usually what he asks as he doesnt pay for them he gets them through is work and the big footie games

Tout. :angry:

bunny67
01-30-2007, 09:36 AM
yeah price on tickect is usually what he asks as he doesnt pay for them he gets them through is work and the big footie games

Tout. :angry:not me

manker
01-30-2007, 11:16 AM
yeah price on tickect is usually what he asks as he doesnt pay for them he gets them through is work and the big footie games

Tout. :angry:
Yup, he probably gets all of them thro' work.

manker
01-30-2007, 11:18 AM

Face value? :smilie4: yeah price on tickect is usually what he asks as he doesnt pay for them he gets them through is work and the big footie gamesAh well, that's brilliant. Let me know, flowe :thumbsup:

Chip Monk
01-30-2007, 12:39 PM
Tout. :angry:not me

He was just trying to queer manker's pitch and got you to go in a huff and stomp off. Like a burd.

Jagarga
01-30-2007, 11:28 PM
you coming up to embra for the wales game man child?

gamer4eva
01-30-2007, 11:34 PM

What is this all about....:huh:

Jagarga
01-30-2007, 11:35 PM
is your name man child?

gamer4eva
01-30-2007, 11:36 PM
is your name man child?

Not as far as i know.....:unsure:

manker
01-30-2007, 11:50 PM
Haven't planned to ... but I have a vague recollection of you telling me it was okay if I did and wanted to kip on your settee.

Was that you, I can't think it would be a different Scotch person - can't imagine it being JP, he normally grooms younger lads, like The.

manker
01-30-2007, 11:51 PM
Fuck, I'm in bastard work doing bastard tax returns at bastard midnight again :dabs:

DanB
01-30-2007, 11:54 PM
I belive you, thousands wouldn't :)

Jagarga
01-30-2007, 11:54 PM
it may have been me when i was inebriated. would have to tell the rents you were a friend from uni or somat don't want them knowing i'd been groomed on the internet like The.

manker
01-30-2007, 11:57 PM
it may have been me when i was inebriated. would have to tell the rents you were a friend from uni or somat don't want them knowing i'd been groomed on the internet like The.
I think that's what you said the last time too, about yer maw and paw.

When I went to Dan's, I always felt slightly awkward telling his mates that I'd only met him thro' groomage :dabs:

manker
01-30-2007, 11:58 PM
I belive you, thousands wouldn't :)
I never tell fibs on the interweb. I've been employed by [B][O][T] to balance out Busy's bad karma.

DanB
01-31-2007, 12:02 AM

When I went to Dan's, I always felt slightly awkward telling his mates that I'd only met him thro' groomage :dabs:

But they loved u like one of ours :wub:

manker
01-31-2007, 12:06 AM

Yep, I was well and truly taken to Epsom's bosom :hooray:

DanB
01-31-2007, 12:08 AM
Yep, I was well and truly taken to Epsom's bosom :hooray:

deepest darkest bosom :01:

Mr JP Fugley
01-31-2007, 08:48 AM

Love and bumsecks aren't the same thing.

Well not always.