PDA

View Full Version : Requesting files...I'm after Collateral in 1080p/i

JEEtoP
01-31-2007, 02:37 AM
I don't know if this forum runs for requests...

I'm after Collateral, in HD 1080p or 1080i, a 1080i copy was posted a long while back according to bnsearch so i know its around.

Would i need to post a request direct in the a.b.hdtv group? as I tried but newsleecher keeps saying posting not permitted.

of course a nzb uploaded here would be steller :D

JEEtoP
01-31-2007, 02:41 AM
Sorry about the multiple posts! Wasn't intentional, got a bit trigger happy

geen
01-31-2007, 09:51 AM
I dont think we want this part of the forum to be spammed with requests, this is not upload community. A request subforum in the nzb section (next to the nzb genre's ) would be a better choice.

MultiForce
01-31-2007, 11:02 AM
I dont think we want this part of the forum to be spammed with requests, this is not upload community. A request subforum in the nzb section (next to the nzb genre's ) would be a better choice.

I agree, there should be a request forum somewhere. I think we are enough people here to be able to help with at least some requests.

Curlz31
01-31-2007, 11:11 AM
I'm after Collateral, in HD 1080p or 1080i

There is no requesting thread here that I know of but you should try IRC. I don't know exactly which channels because I've never had to request anything but, but I've heard requests on certain IRC channels are filled very quickly.