PDA

View Full Version : crysis - when??

walczanin
02-01-2007, 07:56 PM
im waiting to dl it from BT
, any ideas when it will show up?

Skiz
02-01-2007, 07:58 PM
A long time from now. It isn't scheduled to be released until 3rd Q.

walczanin
02-01-2007, 08:02 PM
3rd february? )))pls say yes.......

Skiz
02-01-2007, 10:07 PM
3rd february? )))pls say yes.......

Nope. :noes:

3rd Q means 3rd quarter of the year. I believe it's scheduled for a September release, which we all know will more than likely be pushed back even further. :dry:

walczanin
02-01-2007, 11:50 PM
noooooooooooo

jokzor
02-02-2007, 12:50 AM
as later as better, by the time pci-e 2.0 gf9 and quadcore will be available :)

MCHeshPants420
02-02-2007, 07:39 AM
That's what I'm thinking, by the time it comes out a decent DX10 card should be affordable and I can play this thing on full settings.

jokzor
02-02-2007, 01:12 PM
mchesh is smart :)

OmaRin0
02-03-2007, 08:26 AM
on the 3rd Q of 2007..

vatoslocos
02-03-2007, 08:52 AM
its a long time from now :(
i hope my pc will run it

Phosfor
02-04-2007, 12:36 AM
I wonder what the system specs is. I'll probably need to sell my house to afford a comp to run it on maximum settings :)

skYlancer
02-04-2007, 06:25 AM
no ' cyris come in idontknow.3 next month man

osakamitsu
02-07-2007, 03:14 AM
its between this and stalker for me

Skiz
02-07-2007, 03:20 AM

Some of us already have DX10 compatible cards. :whistling

MCHeshPants420
02-07-2007, 08:59 AM

Why? The 8800 cards are a waste of money as it stands now, only a fool would have bought the first gen of DX10 cards when no games support DX10 yet. :dabs:

Edit: I thought you had 2 7900GTX cards anyhow?

DorisInsinuate
02-07-2007, 09:44 AM

Why? The 8800 cards are a waste of money as it stands now, only a fool would have bought the first gen of DX10 cards when no games support DX10 yet. :dabs:

I'm sure playing the Supreme Commander demo is worthy of the investment :noes:

jokzor
02-07-2007, 10:50 AM
later i can play, stalker and supreme commander at maximum settings :)
i'm patient, like to make things worth it :)

MCHeshPants420
02-07-2007, 12:25 PM

Yup, otherwise you're mental. It's like buying your popcorn 6 months before the film you're going to see has hit the cinemas.

Skiz
02-07-2007, 12:45 PM

Edit: I thought you had 2 7900GTX cards anyhow?

I do, but I thought they were DX10 compatible. Guess I read wrong. :dabs:

No biggie really, as you might also remember I only paid $400 for this PC.

MCHeshPants420
02-07-2007, 12:56 PM
Well, if your PC-selling crackfiend friend is selling any 8800s on the cheap tell him you're awaiting his batch of 2nd gen DX10 cards.

DorisInsinuate
02-07-2007, 01:15 PM

Yup, otherwise you're mental. It's like buying your popcorn 6 months before the film you're going to see has hit the cinemas.

A better analogy would be:

It's like buying popcorn, but paying extra for some more butter, 6 months before the potentially mediocre movie (that anyone else with regular popcorn can also watch) arrives, but you have more butter, so your movie experience is a bit spiffier.

Skiz
02-07-2007, 01:49 PM
Well, if your PC-selling crackfiend friend is selling any 8800s on the cheap tell him you're awaiting his batch of 2nd gen DX10 cards.

I wish I had a constant hook-up. Unfortunately, I was only propositioned by a stranger in a parking lot.

silent h3ro
02-07-2007, 11:56 PM

I wish I had a constant hook-up. Unfortunately, I was only propositioned by a stranger in a parking lot.Are those deals reliable for you?

Skiz
02-08-2007, 12:11 AM
I wish I had a constant hook-up. Unfortunately, I was only propositioned by a stranger in a parking lot.Are those deals reliable for you?

I've only bought off one of these guys twice.

Once was this XPS700 Limited Edition, and the other time was 3 Dell LCD's. (one 19" and two 18")

I've had zero problems or regrets. :)

They have just been chance encounters really. Walked to the ATM and got cash right then. "Crackies" don't take checks. :lol:

silent h3ro
02-08-2007, 07:27 PM
Are those deals reliable for you?

Once was this XPS700 Limited Edition, and the other time was 3 Dell LCD's. (one 19" and two 18")

They have just been chance encounters really. Walked to the ATM and got cash right then. "Crackies" don't take checks. :lol::lol:
I wonder how they are stealing all that shit from Dell though. Do those crackheads just sell Dells?

mr. nails
02-08-2007, 07:30 PM

They have just been chance encounters really. Walked to the ATM and got cash right then. "Crackies" don't take checks. :lol::lol:
I wonder how they are stealing all that shit from Dell though. Do those crackheads just sell Dells?

i know how it's done. 5 years ago i knew this guy tht walked out with over 300 cpus. right passed security. funny stuff. pwn3d!

silent h3ro
02-09-2007, 03:17 AM
:lol:

i know how it's done. 5 years ago i knew this guy tht walked out with over 300 cpus. right passed security. funny stuff. pwn3d!:lol: WOW, thats some good fuckin' security they have.

jokzor
02-10-2007, 04:51 PM

It's like buying popcorn, but paying extra for some more butter, 6 months before the potentially mediocre movie (that anyone else with regular popcorn can also watch) arrives, but you have more butter, so your movie experience is a bit spiffier.

You are both wrong.. is like waiting 6 months for the hd-dvd version to come out and then watch it for the first time with better quality AND popcorn, as far as i believe, i won't miss anything out of the games for waiting..
;)
idiots..

jokzor
02-10-2007, 04:52 PM
and by the way, buying the popcorn 6 months earlier, is buying a gf8800 by now, got it?
now get your pants up

jokzor
02-10-2007, 05:00 PM

lol wait.. you think i'm gonna buy the games when they are out, and play them in the end of the year?
lol, who the is the retarded here?

MCHeshPants420
02-13-2007, 09:59 AM

lol wait.. you think i'm gonna buy the games when they are out, and play them in the end of the year?

Obviously you. Things like basic reading comprehension seem to be beyond you as well. The popcorn represents the hardware in my analogy, you loon.

MCHeshPants420
02-13-2007, 10:00 AM

You are both wrong.. is like waiting 6 months for the hd-dvd version to come out and then watch it for the first time with better quality AND popcorn, as far as i believe, i won't miss anything out of the games for waiting..
;)
idiots..

Well that's just the worst, most unimaginative analogy I've ever heard, and you have the cheek to call us idiots. Okay...

MCHeshPants420
02-13-2007, 10:04 AM
and by the way, buying the popcorn 6 months earlier, is buying a gf8800 by now, got it?
now get your pants up

Which is what I said in my very first post. I also said buying the 8800 is a waste of money given that DX10 isn't supported by any games yet. Better to wait until the games come out until you start the expensive process of upgrading your PC.

These are quite basic concepts to understand by the way, I haven't seen someone miss the point(s) quite so badly in here for a while. They should award you some sort of 'STUPID' award. Then again, you'd only try to choke on the award or procreate with it. :dabs:

jokzor
02-16-2007, 02:26 AM
now get your pants up

Which is what I said in my very first post. I also said buying the 8800 is a waste of money given that DX10 isn't supported by any games yet. Better to wait until the games come out until you start the expensive process of upgrading your PC.

These are quite basic concepts to understand by the way, I haven't seen someone miss the point(s) quite so badly in here for a while. They should award you some sort of 'STUPID' award. Then again, you'd only try to choke on the award or procreate with it. :dabs:

Great, now what part here didn't you understand?

edit: i'm not gonna buy neither the hardware neither the software for waiting on the other one :p

but if you wanna keep believing it so you have an excuse to argue go on, i really care about what you or any other "let me feed my ego taking stupid conclusions and throwing them on the forum" thinks ;)

it's no wonder you end up ignoring users