PDA

View Full Version : X-men.2.svcd.ts...

simon_no2003
05-22-2003, 02:09 PM
Hi, i final got disk 1 downloaded and keep getting a on screen message (ELECARD CRACKING MESSAGE) I can stop this by moving the movie a bit foreward or backwards,
I read that i need to uninstall my codec's and install version 2. the version i got now dose suport the Elecard MPEG-2 decoder, i have herd there have been problems installing the newer codec's. i have looked for the new codec's but am not sure which one to download can some one who knows please post a link thanks. is it just this movie with the problem or there meny like this as this is the first time i have seen this happening.

Any help would be gratefully received. :ninja:

albinohawk
05-22-2003, 03:41 PM
yah uninstall the codecs u currently have and install the k-lite codec pack - 2.03 at the mo i think. I think theyve changed the mpeg 2 decoder - elecard had that message. An alternative is to playback the file in a dvd player such as windvd. This should let u play it back once its finished downloading and wont have any messages becos its using the internal codec.

simon_no2003
05-22-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by albinohawk@22 May 2003 - 16:41
yah uninstall the codecs u currently have and install the k-lite codec pack - 2.03 at the mo i think. I think theyve changed the mpeg 2 decoder - elecard had that message. An alternative is to playback the file in a dvd player such as windvd. This should let u play it back once its finished downloading and wont have any messages becos its using the internal codec.
Thanks i changed the codec's i post the codec download link in case anyone needs it as well, and its running without the messages poping up. Zeropaid.com - K-Lite Codec Pack 2.03

http://www.zeropaid.com/news/articles/auto...o/05132003a.php (http://www.zeropaid.com/news/articles/auto/05132003a.php) :ninja:

bronco
05-22-2003, 06:17 PM
Had the same problem,installing the mentioned codecs solved it :)

Happened with Daredevil for me.

albinohawk
05-22-2003, 06:20 PM
yah daredevil was my problem one... hehe thats got a xmen 2 ad at the beginning hasnt it :).. well glad i could help