PDA

View Full Version : Have WB PU with invite

Tk2011
02-03-2007, 11:46 AM
Like the title says: i have a WB PU account with 1 invite left so you could invite anyone you want.
looking for:
Thor's Land
SweDVDR
Exigo
FB

Edit: or i'll trade 1 invite for ThePlace.bz

bunny67
02-03-2007, 12:00 PM
hope ya use different name as you wont have the account for long

Tk2011
02-03-2007, 12:20 PM
hope ya use different name as you wont have the account for long
of course ;)

Tk2011
02-03-2007, 02:12 PM
1st post edited.

wildbytes
02-03-2007, 02:30 PM
if i was you i would only trade your invite. Mostly because the new script picks up account trading, and we have now banned over 7 accounts because of it.

But its your choice.

going to go watch the account trading page, think i will get to play with the ban button again very soon.

HEHE

Wild

Tk2011
02-03-2007, 02:32 PM
if i was you i would only trade your invite. Mostly because the new script picks up account trading, and we have now banned over 7 accounts because of it.

But its your choice.

going to go watch the account trading page, think i will get to play with the ban button again very soon.

HEHE

Wild

you bastards Lol :wacko:
ok invite only..

sttrop
02-03-2007, 02:32 PM
owned :P

buddy
02-03-2007, 02:39 PM

But its your choice.

HEHE

Wild

lol :lol:

You mean to say that I am allowed to trade WB invite now? That is a big concession from no trading!

Btw, you have started to do some policing here everyday I see.. Welcome to the community WB! :)

Patriot foreve
02-03-2007, 02:47 PM

But its your choice.

HEHE

Wild

may be we will trade accs with the mail now unless u r generousity keeps flowing and u give wb accs to members who don't have from time to time :P

wildbytes
02-03-2007, 03:00 PM

But its your choice.

HEHE

Wild

You mean to say that I am allowed to trade WB invite now? That is a big concession from no trading!

Btw, you have started to do some policing here everyday I see.. Welcome to the community WB! :)

Well trading invites in the open is still a no no, but is still hard to catch and or police, but we do have many moles.

Acount trading is so easy to stop. Why wb was having them problems with host and server problems staff did some brain storming and then chated with some coders and well we found away to stop it 99% of the time. wont say 100% because nothing is 100% but its very damn close.

Wild

psyholic
02-03-2007, 03:06 PM
do you want for the WB PU a SWEDVDR acc?

buddy
02-03-2007, 03:10 PM

Well trading invites in the open is still a no no, but is still hard to catch and or police, but we do have many moles.

Acount trading is so easy to stop. Why wb was having them problems with host and server problems staff did some brain storming and then chated with some coders and well we found away to stop it 99% of the time. wont say 100% because nothing is 100% but its very damn close.

Wild

Yeah, account trading could be caught with ease with an appropriate script, I accept. There is an easy logic to it, even I can figure that out. But I'm not sure if you guys have implemented the same logic in your script. Guess I will never know that.. :lol:

Anyways, it does not matter how many warnings you give.. some will still try to trade their accounts. Let us see if folks report their account getting banned here.. :P

Tk2011
02-03-2007, 03:41 PM
do you want for the WB PU a SWEDVDR acc?

only if WildBytes authorizes it lol..

wildbytes
02-03-2007, 03:52 PM
i am not going to say anything.

Its your account you do as you please.

If caught everyone knows what will happen.

best bet and safe bet is to trade invites, but thats just me.

Wild

bunny67
02-03-2007, 04:03 PM
wilde im a little confused so ur saying we can trade wb invites?

wildbytes
02-03-2007, 04:06 PM

No trading wb invites is a NO NO and if caught will get you banned.

But is safer then account trading.

Just giving him the heads up.

JUst banned a user 1 minutes ago that i am sure was account traded. It was flagged.

hope it was not this user. HEHE

Wild

Dr. Lecter
02-03-2007, 04:12 PM
it's very easy 2 detect account trading.
the obvious one is 2 check the email change & them if the ip changes 2 a new country...

bunny67
02-03-2007, 04:17 PM

No trading wb invites is a NO NO and if caught will get you banned.

But is safer then account trading.

Just giving him the heads up.

JUst banned a user 1 minutes ago that i am sure was account traded. It was flagged.

hope it was not this user. HEHE

Wildthanks for making that clear

amaso20005
02-05-2007, 12:32 AM
it's very easy 2 detect account trading.
the obvious one is 2 check the email change & them if the ip changes 2 a new country...

i agree with you it is too easy to detect

roccofor
02-05-2007, 12:50 AM
maybe i give my account to my nephew who is in usa.
and i am not in usa.
or my mail is steal from somebody and i change the mail and someone ban my account.
that is not fair.

wildbytes
02-05-2007, 03:44 AM
maybe i give my account to my nephew who is in usa.
and i am not in usa.
or my mail is steal from somebody and i change the mail and someone ban my account.
that is not fair.

You cant give your account to anyone.

got 4 more today. 2 came in irc today bitching.

funny how 1 ip that opeed the account comes from canada, and then the next its all ip's from the middle east. along with other changes. You people need to learn not to even try.

I love to hit the ban button on very stupid people.

Wild

roccofor
02-05-2007, 04:01 AM
you say me to this*
or general?
i dont get what are you talking about.
be clear in your words.
and be little polite,it is only an account.

kavalchuk17
02-05-2007, 04:05 AM
He's being pretty clear.

Unless your smart about it, account trading is obvious.