PDA

View Full Version : why am i still banned?

digitalo
02-03-2007, 03:09 PM
can u plz remove my ban from the invite section or at least tell me why u dont give me a chance to clear my name ?

tesco
02-03-2007, 03:12 PM
You were already told why you're baned from invites section.
Your IP is shared by a bunch of people who already scammed other users.

digitalo
02-03-2007, 03:25 PM
but i told u guys that ive got my acc back and change the pass plz give me a chance to prove myself i dont want to make other acc` cuz it dosent seem like the right thing to do and i use this nick in other forums so i must save my good name

digitalo
02-03-2007, 07:23 PM
so?

Virtualbody1234
02-03-2007, 08:22 PM
So what?

You think you should be unbanned just because you say so?

Mr JP Fugley
02-03-2007, 08:57 PM
So what?

You think you should be unbanned just because you say so?

What he said.

digitalo
02-03-2007, 09:00 PM
no need to be hostile
im only asking 4 a chance ...

Virtualbody1234
02-04-2007, 02:14 AM
Hostile?

Where? :unsure:

thewizeard
02-04-2007, 03:15 AM
to clear your name, more evidence is necessary, so?

digitalo
02-04-2007, 07:39 AM
u still dont get it
im the victem here , my acc` was stolen
i did everything i can to get it back and now u wont even give me a chance
i will earn my trusted points if u just let me

thewizeard
02-04-2007, 12:07 PM
Well have patience..that's all you need ( the Beatles would disagree with me over this) You are lucky that roscco didn't ban you altogether.. he must be going soft ...

and maybe use a more secure password? Here have this one ..it's always worked for me... !aZBG.1h9qGf.!

Mr JP Fugley
02-04-2007, 01:10 PM
u still dont get it
im the victem here , my acc` was stolen
i did everything i can to get it back and now u wont even give me a chance
i will earn my trusted points if u just let me

You still don't get it. Admin has explained why you're banned from the invite session. Repeating the same stuff to him over and over is unlikely to change anything one would have thought.

100%
02-04-2007, 02:29 PM
You still don't get it. Admin has explained why you're ...... Repeating the same stuff to him over and over is unlikely to change anything one would have thought.

that is not true, as you proved yourself, in the Lounge tor invite drama thread.
(would love to see you use this statement on yourself :P )

tesco
02-04-2007, 03:10 PM
We also told you if you can prove your account was stolen and it wasn't you cheating members then you can get your invites section privs back but for now you've given no proof so what do you expect us to do?

j0ker
02-04-2007, 03:25 PM
dunno if it's a proof...
but I'm his friend, and I know his account been stolen (I asked him the moment "he" offered U**, then he realized his account was stolen).

and I'm sure it's him now because I am talking to him in MSN now...

don't know what to tell you, but he trustworthy.

hope you'll call on his side :)

Virtualbody1234
02-04-2007, 03:26 PM
You still don't get it. Admin has explained why you're ...... Repeating the same stuff to him over and over is unlikely to change anything one would have thought.

that is not true, as you proved yourself, in the Lounge tor invite drama thread.

Yeah!

aaaa
02-04-2007, 03:34 PM
i know this guy and his telling the truth u should give him a chance now that he got his account back

thewizeard
02-04-2007, 03:57 PM
...of course rossco is not open to bribes..I would never suggest that he is..but a donation....that's possibly... a totally different matter. Look he is having trouble (again) getting the 20$ together here ...

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/lounge/t-last-one-post-gets-20-129182

Look around the other forum's, more often, there is gold just waiting to be found..... drop into the lounge :yup: :noes: and be chastened..and if you survive ... donate the 20 bucks

..not saying it will work in your case..

;)

100%
02-04-2007, 04:01 PM
Give him the chance.

bergereyal
02-04-2007, 04:12 PM
hello to all.i'm an israeli forum manager that supporrts bitorrent users.
i know digitalo from my site and there he is considerd a trusted user and a vip.
the user that stole his acc is known also on my forum and was banned from ther too.
i don't know if you consider me trusted but i ashur you that digitalo is a trusted user for me.

digitalo
02-04-2007, 04:31 PM
tnx for the support guys :)
now plz think for a moment ... do u really think i would try so hard if i was a scammer?
u can put me on probation if u like but i cant really prove myself untill u`ll unban me...

Mr JP Fugley
02-04-2007, 04:33 PM

Yeah!

:lol:

Could you be any more of a cawk.

Chewie
02-04-2007, 04:59 PM
tnx for the support guys :)
now plz think for a moment ... do u really think i would try so hard if i was a scammer?
u can put me on probation if u like but i cant really prove myself untill u`ll unban me...You don't require access to the invite section to provide proof of innocence, therefore you aren't going to get it.

We need proof. Without proof you have no chance. If you continue to whine like a 6 year old then expect to be banned from FST altogether.

Oink is just one site. Losing an account there is not the end of the world.

j0ker
02-04-2007, 08:16 PM
chewie, proof for what?