02-03-2007, 10:19 PM
PLZ I NEED HELP

WE ARE HERE IN GOOD COOMUNITY PLZ

WHY WHY ? :cry:

PLZ ANY ONE CAN HELP :cry:

PM ME PLZ

gamer4eva
02-03-2007, 10:23 PM
There must be a reason....you try to trade? Did you use same name?

jounior
02-03-2007, 10:24 PM
No Ever I Am Not Trading It

I Never Do That Plz U Can See All My Posts

PLZ I REALLY NEED HELP

ANY ONE PLZ

roccofor
02-03-2007, 10:24 PM
if you dont do anything they dont ban you.

gamer4eva
02-03-2007, 10:25 PM
It makes no sense....does anyone know your username there and did someone report you? Or did they just ban your IP range? Try logging in using a proxy???

gamer4eva
02-03-2007, 10:25 PM

True....:)

jounior
02-03-2007, 10:28 PM
my friend on irc say that one of staff said(i was trading it )

but never do that even i used it for few torrents thats all

plz help

walczanin
02-03-2007, 10:29 PM

True....:)

no its not
for example, sct is getting rid of most/all polish ips, since a while back,
so im not even bother to get a new one.......
and u know what they said at irc? --->what u gonna do, call the cops?

gamer4eva
02-03-2007, 10:37 PM
I heard they only banned like 5 members because they were under suspicion of selling invites.....i did not know they banned all polish IP's which is new to me really!!!!

aburyach
02-03-2007, 10:43 PM
PLZ DNT TYEP IN CPS. IT MKAES U HRD TO READ.

rant done :lol:

gamer4eva
02-03-2007, 10:46 PM
PLZ DNT TYEP IN CPS. IT MKAES U HRD TO READ.

rant done :lol:

He is just expressing his anger....:w00t:

f@flot
02-03-2007, 10:48 PM
wow sorry for you dude maybe low ratio and you didn't noticed or something...

Melvinmeow
02-03-2007, 11:16 PM
They banned most polish ranges to my knowledge. I beleive it was them that did similiar to Isreal last year as well hehehe

like 80 - 90% of the cheaters in torrent communities come from those 2 countries beleive it or not. Which is why some trackers feel the need to just ban them all. I personally only ban users when we catch them. I dont see the point in banning a bunch of bad users but banning a ton of good users at the same time.

gamer4eva
02-03-2007, 11:30 PM
They banned most polish ranges to my knowledge. I beleive it was them that did similiar to Isreal last year as well hehehe

like 80 - 90% of the cheaters in torrent communities come from those 2 countries beleive it or not. Which is why some trackers feel the need to just ban them all. I personally only ban users when we catch them. I dont see the point in banning a bunch of bad users but banning a ton of good users at the same time.

I agree with that.....:cool:

What happened to innocent until proven guilty....:lol:

aburyach
02-03-2007, 11:30 PM

Ban Polish people? :blink: PT is so nice though... But I agree with banning Israelis, they are almost (emphasis on almost) all dirty cheating scum. No wonder there are no Israeli BT sites.

walczanin
02-03-2007, 11:39 PM
I heard they only banned like 5 members because they were under suspicion of selling invites.....i did not know they banned all polish IP's which is new to me really!!!!

lol
belive me mate, there was much more then 5 peeps banned))
and no they didnt banned all pl isps, they are just disablind pl accounts, no isps,if i said so then it was mistake.....
well i guess im not lucky in that case to be polish(((
never cheated though(((
seedbox 100mbit, good ratio, and all was gone like that,,,,,,,,,ehhhh

Vercors
02-03-2007, 11:41 PM
Ban Polish people? :blink: PT is so nice though... But I agree with banning Israelis, they are almost (emphasis on almost) all dirty cheating scum. No wonder there are no Israeli BT sites.

:dabs:

Dr. Lecter
02-03-2007, 11:58 PM

why do u think that Polish r better users than Israelies ?
I know some mods/admins & from them I know that there r a lot of Polish cheaters.
There r a lot of good trusted Israeli members here who are not cheaters & for them u are making a bad reputation & that can harm them in their tradings. don't emphasis & don't do any favors, what u r doing is plain bashing & insulting.

walczanin
02-04-2007, 12:05 AM
why do u think that Polish r better users than Israelies ?
I know some mods/admins & from them I know that there r a lot of Polish cheaters.
There r a lot of good trusted Israeli members here who are not cheaters & for them u are making a bad reputation & that can harm them in their tradings. don't emphasis & don't do any favors, what u r doing is plain bashing & insulting.

thats true, no need to do that
i bet there are a lot good trusted traders in ISR /POL / CHN and so on....
so its kinda sad when sites like sct or other are banning certain nationalities((((((

aburyach
02-04-2007, 12:13 AM
Sorry, did not mean to bash any particular nationality. Even though I did say "almost" and even put emphasis on it...

davidkz23
02-04-2007, 12:28 AM
like 80 - 90% of the cheaters in torrent communities come from those 2 countries beleive it or not. Which is why some trackers feel the need to just ban them all.
so how you can expalin that have great polish tracker like PT, HT, Polishbytes and sharetorrents.pl ? i sure that these tracker have alot of not polish users but still majority are polish.

I personally only ban users when we catch them. I dont see the point in banning a bunch of bad users but banning a ton of good users at the same time.
now you are talkin:D

you know why there are not israeli BT trackers?
because the internet connection in israel is a little slow and we can't run a BT tracker with majority of israelis members.

i know that have israeli cheaters but you must know that most of israelis BT users are againts that.

btw ScT is now open sometimes to israeli ip. the only tracker that he totally closed is BitMeTV.

but i really dont care i had more than 5 acct in ScT and alot in BitMeTV:P

Tomaddict
02-04-2007, 12:50 AM
hahaha!!!!! Yes! Karma strikes the elite basta*ds!!!

aburyach
02-04-2007, 12:54 AM
because the internet connection in israel is a little slow and we can't run a BT tracker with majority of israelis members.

Yup- there are only 6 Israeli members at ScT. Polish members- several hundred. There are more than 6 pages of listing for them.

davidkz23
02-04-2007, 12:55 AM
because the internet connection in israel is a little slow and we can't run a BT tracker with majority of israelis members.Yup- there are only 6 Israeli members at ScT.
no way mate, i know more than 6:D

aburyach
02-04-2007, 01:07 AM
no way mate, i know more than 6

I guess they are ashamed to be Israeli or something, the user list at ScT says there are only 6 Israeli users. Then again they could all just be claiming Jamaican heritage, you never know :lol:

Shadowfire
02-04-2007, 01:17 AM

I agree with that.....:cool:

What happened to innocent until proven guilty....:lol:

Nothing happened ... the lack of it just got exemplified again.

davidkz23
02-04-2007, 01:21 AM
no way mate, i know more than 6I guess they are ashamed to be Israeli or something, the user list at ScT says there are only 6 Israeli users. Then again they could all just be claiming Jamaican heritage, you never know :lol:

thay dont want be banned so they use other flags.
i prefer use in any scandinavian flag:lol:

Shadowfire
02-04-2007, 01:27 AM
They ban based on the country of the flag? Isn't that a bit crude? I thought that country IP ranges were how they banned people.

Tomaddict
02-04-2007, 01:31 AM
That's bullsh*t....lots of people...*cough* elite basta*ds *cough*... on this site use <Removed.> and they are not from iseral or egypt

Alien5
02-04-2007, 01:31 AM
:lol:

jounior
02-04-2007, 01:41 AM
ok i have done with what i want here

i think the thread is gone crazy so i will keep it open untill mod close it