PDA

View Full Version : I Love Her...

imported_Catracho
05-22-2003, 10:04 PM
Well...I dont know who to open my heart to about what i feel so I'll just do it here...
See...there is this girl i went out with for over a year...on year and 7 months and one day to be more exact...We broke up but I still think of her every day, night and morning...She loves me but many things happened so she got tired of me I guess...I regret everything and now I'm alone. I have no one. I love her and I know she loves me too...God I wish I could turn back when I cared for no one but me

Curley
05-22-2003, 10:13 PM
What exactly do you regret. Were you a bastard to her?

jay973
05-22-2003, 11:19 PM
It could be worse mate,my wife left me a week ago.The solution lies in the bottom of a pint glass(temporarily at least) :)

Proper Bo
05-22-2003, 11:20 PM
A beer mat?

BOB2
05-22-2003, 11:38 PM
Chill out dog, shell come back. Dont worry.

Lilmiss
05-22-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Catracho@22 May 2003 - 22:04
We broke up but I still think of her every day, night and morning...She loves me but many things happened so she got tired of me I guess...I regret everything and now I'm alone. I have no one. I love her and I know she loves me too...God I wish I could turn back when I cared for no one but me
if it was true love, why doesnt she wanna be with you? i know its painful to go through a break up, but dont pretend if its really over. besides it sounds like you have issues yourself if by losing your girlfriend you are left all alone!
get out there and sort out your life, find new friends, get new hobbies, but for gods sake, dont become depend on 1 person again....and smile! lifes too short!!! :D ;) :lol: :) B) :P

imported_Catracho
05-23-2003, 12:03 AM
I see I'm getting some good repplies about this...see the thing is that she still talks to me, when she wants to see me she tell me. I saw her today and told her how i felt. She said she felt the same way for me too. I told her what my feelings were toward her and that still cared for her.
The reson she isnt with me is because I at some point I acted as a jerk I deeply regret that now and I'd do anything to get her back...girls hate that but I did. That's what i regret now.

Also I'm not exactly alone...I have more than one girl I can go out with. In fact I tried dating another girl just last week but when I went out with her I didnt know what to say or to do...The only thing I could think of was Paula...She's in my heart, and brain...

She&#39;s like a computer worm...She has taken over my head, and heart untill both crashed <_< (

jay973
05-23-2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee@23 May 2003 - 00:20
A beer mat?
:lol: :lol:

@Catracho: lillmiss is right mate,you gotta go out and rebuild your life again and make new friends,hobbies and interests.Anything that will take your mind away from the hurt.
You need to remember that in the grand scheme of things,Paula is one girl out of millions,someone else will come along in time and I guarantee you that you will wonder what all the fuss was about.Give it time and remember the most important thing..................................DONT LET THE BUGGERS GRIND YOU DOWN&#33;&#33; ;)

imported_Catracho
05-23-2003, 01:44 AM
I got hurt badly man :angry: see...I used to go out with not only one girl at the same time...two sometimes three. The thing is when i met her i just wanted what every guy wants...(well maybe not evey guy but most guys) BUT then I got to know her and new feelings grew. I liked those feelings so I told my self "I&#39;ll give myself a chance to make a comitment to this one girl only" so Paula became all i had...I didnt cheat on her. Never tried to go out with other girls although i almost did mess with this one but then I didnt anyway...That whole thing about giving my self a change of commitment to one girl only was what screw me up <_< I am now beeing f***ed up by those feeling that once brought me happiness....

nahan
05-23-2003, 05:56 AM
Sentence fragment

Dude grab some tissues ,who wants to be w/ you.
I mean your all crying telling ,her how hurt by this you are,
and the way you must sound to her in your whiney voice
"I love you ,Why dont you want to be with me anymore ?"

Listen to your self Your pathetic,you talk like your a player .
Sounds like you have just been played .
Just like basketball and kobe bryant,the lakers loose so he goes off crying like a bitch.

You both desrve it.

Lilmiss
05-23-2003, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Catracho@23 May 2003 - 01:44
see...I used to go out with not only one girl at the same time...two sometimes three.
<_< hmm....me thinks its about time you got what you deserved what you got too...hope it teaches you not to f*uck with other peoples emotions again, just to get yourself laid. its not just your girlfriend you were hurting&#33;
:angry:

..........youre a very naughty boy&#33;................ :(

Schmiggy_JK23
05-23-2003, 08:38 AM
ya... at first, i felt the sympathy... but then the playing thing... not cool.

I can get plenty of girls, and have "game", but still, and I loyal and faithfull, when I am supposed to be, and have no sympathy for your predicament... what goes around, comes around they say, sorry it happened to you... but you set yourself up for it...

best thing you can do, is get out, get into your old swing of things, before, i know its hard, i had to do it after my fiance, of 3yrs, went off with someone else... if you sit and mope, you will only get worse...

nahan
05-23-2003, 08:57 AM
I bet this dude made up all that going out w/ three girls crap anyway,
if it were true why would he let it bother him if he was or has gone out w/ three girls while going out w/the love of his life.

Around 15 probably and still living at home ,makes up stories to make himself feel better while increasing his ego.

imported_Catracho
05-23-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by nahan@23 May 2003 - 09:57
I bet this dude made up all that going out w/ three girls crap anyway,
if it were true why would he let it bother him if he was or has gone out w/ three girls while going out w/the love of his life.

Around 15 probably and still living at home ,makes up stories to make himself feel better while increasing his ego.
ok...I see why all of you are thinking this way...the thing is I know i deserve what i&#39;m going thru...see the thing is I changed when I started going out with her...I never thought i would. She showed me what being in love is like.
As for making this "going out w/three girls crap" I didnt say i was going out with Paula while going out with others. If i&#39;d done that I wouldn&#39;t be in the possition i am now. I went out with Paula for over a year and NEVER cheated or went out with anyone while gioing out with her. I dont know if Paula is the love of my life...It just felt like she was. I guess I gave you all the impresion that i was going out with Paula while going out with others...well it&#39;s not like that. I was only going out with her and no one else. That&#39;s why I&#39;m in the position i&#39;m in now :(

Debby
05-23-2003, 03:49 PM
If it&#39;s true love you would have talked out your problems together, but obviously it wasn&#39;t or you both would have found a way to make it work.

Move On...............

scribblec
05-23-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by jay973@22 May 2003 - 23:19
It could be worse mate,my wife left me a week ago.The solution lies in the bottom of a pint glass(temporarily at least) :)
see u were spoending too much time on thjis forum

also i am 14-going into 15
u dont see me making up stories

also u need to get other rejection
get a life man
if it was ment to be u wouldnt have split up in the first place

Schmiggy_JK23
05-23-2003, 07:21 PM
scribble is showing his age with that comment.

often times, it takes apart, away from each, for each person, if its ment to be... to really see it, and ultimately will bring them closer together... no always... but at times... so be patient... move on, see what life brings you, you never know what may come around... her, or someone else.

MagicNakor
05-23-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by scribblec+23 May 2003 - 16:51--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 23 May 2003 - 16:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jay973@22 May 2003 - 23:19
see u were spoending too much time on thjis forum

also i am 14-going into 15
u dont see me making up stories

also u need to get other rejection
get a life man
if it was ment to be u wouldnt have split up in the first place [/b][/quote]
:blink: :blink: :blink:

Sorry to say, but I do not believe a 14 year-old is ..qualified to be giving advice about marriage.

Some things you need experience for.

:ninja:

scribblec
05-23-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@23 May 2003 - 19:21
scribble is showing his age with that comment.

often times, it takes apart, away from each, for each person, if its ment to be... to really see it, and ultimately will bring them closer together... no always... but at times... so be patient... move on, see what life brings you, you never know what may come around... her, or someone else.
i try :P

Sorry to say, but I do not believe a 14 year-old is ..qualified to be giving advice about marriage.

tru aswell

at least i contribute
:sticks tongue out:

RGX
05-23-2003, 10:40 PM
Difficult to give any advice about this, I do not know the full story and its very difficult to form an opinion on someone purely through writing

Its very easy on a forum to say "Get over it...." and "obviousley it wasnt true love" becuase how do you know? Do you know what he has been through, or what sort of person he is? Seen them as a couple? Advice is advice but I feel that you arnt going to get your answer here, every problem is different and needs to find its own solution in my opinion.

BTW very sad to hear of split marriges and break ups on the forums, I hope you find happiness soon.

lol im talking like a hippy now

freak
05-23-2003, 10:53 PM
All i can really say is get over it and if u guys were ment to be together u will find ur way to each other once again...I&#39;ve learned to just deal with it&#33; i&#39;m going out with this girl for the 5th time. i really like her and the only reason we got back together the first few time&#39;s is cause i just stayed friends with her and let her know that i care about her. u don&#39;t even half to say u care they can tell.... ;) even though im starting too think this makeup breakup thing is starting to become a habit and every one says we act like were married :huh: