PDA

View Full Version : Invites to a famous board

raghuveer
02-04-2007, 04:13 PM
Anybody who wants a invite to R-pla*e board,tell me what u can give.
PM me and i will reply.
It is basically a forum,which shares links.

Dr. Lecter
02-04-2007, 04:26 PM
what's on that board ?
omg - I've googled R-pla*e & the first result is 4 a Gay-friendly pub :w00t: :D

ffunk5
02-04-2007, 04:32 PM
what is this board and what is it about

_RaGe_
02-04-2007, 04:40 PM
what's on that board ?
omg - I've googled R-pla*e & the first result is 4 a Gay-friendly pub :w00t: :D

LMAO!

Yeah what's that site about?

Shadowfire
02-04-2007, 04:41 PM
No, it's r-place.net.

marksman
02-04-2007, 04:41 PM
hehe..well i guess the one he means is R-place.net..right?!

ouch...shadowfire beat me 2 it :D

Dr. Lecter
02-04-2007, 04:43 PM
what's on the board ?

buddy
02-04-2007, 05:44 PM
If you see this page, that means that our system has not activated your subdomain or domain name. The activation process is no longer than 15 minutes!

I got the above text.. what does it mean? And what does this board contain ? How good is it? :blink:

DefX
02-04-2007, 06:14 PM
If its so famous, then how come very few people here hav heard bout it.

Shadowfire
02-04-2007, 06:22 PM
By logic, if it's an invite-only board, then it's going to be not a very good board. There would be limited diversity of opinions and such, with barely any freedom regarding general things due to the boundaries set by being invite-only.

DefX
02-04-2007, 06:31 PM
By logic, if it's an invite-only board, then it's going to be not a very good board. There would be limited diversity of opinions and such, with barely any freedom regarding general things due to the boundaries set by being invite-only.

Going by that logic, then youre saying that only boards with large member base can be "good boards"?

Shadowfire
02-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Well, a simple large/small userbase thing won't cut it. My vision of a good board is open signups with a good number of active, diverse users. If the userbase is too small, then things can get quite boring (like the tracker forums). If it's too big, then the users are more or less uncontrollable. There needs to be a manageable amount of users who get along and are able to carry on interesting threads. I just don't see that balance happening if it's all just invite only.

DefX
02-04-2007, 06:49 PM
ur right about the number of userbase as not the determining factor that makes a board "good", since the thing that will make it flourish is its active users. I know of some boards that boasts lots of members but you see the same people posting everyday which can get tiresome sometimes.

buddy
02-04-2007, 06:56 PM
Well, a simple large/small userbase thing won't cut it. My vision of a good board is open signups with a good number of active, diverse users. If the userbase is too small, then things can get quite boring (like the tracker forums). If it's too big, then the users are more or less uncontrollable. There needs to be a manageable amount of users who get along and are able to carry on interesting threads. I just don't see that balance happening if it's all just invite only.

So if it is open signups, you figure only a limited number of users will signup just until the manageable limit is reached?! It has to be an invite only community with atleast a 10k userbase the way I see it.. But even that is not enough, the uploaders and the staff who run the site need to be resourceful enough to find and post the warez to share. Mere userbase alone does not make a board a good board! :)

Shadowfire
02-04-2007, 07:00 PM
What? I'm talking about a forum, not a torrent place. I thought a board was a forum ...

buddy
02-04-2007, 07:04 PM
Yeah, and I was talking on the assumption that you were commenting about a warez board. Not a torrent place..

Shadowfire
02-04-2007, 07:06 PM
>.< I'm so ignorant. I was just talking about a general forum, not a warez board.

buddy
02-04-2007, 07:11 PM
So, what is the R-palin? Is it only a forum or a warez board ?