PDA

View Full Version : Changed his mind when traded?

gorgoroth
02-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Okay, so a guy and i has traded accounts.. i got one and he got three.. i went to change all my passwords, and everything.. he got all accounts.. and when we are through with the transactions, he wants to trade BACK??! whats the right thing to do here? everything went through.. he got all the sites he asked for, and i got what i wanted.. i mean.. :dabs:

DefX
02-04-2007, 07:15 PM
thats his problem if he changed his mind. I certainly wouldnt give back the sites i got from him.

torrentt
02-04-2007, 07:16 PM
don't trade its suspicious

phoenixfire
02-04-2007, 07:16 PM
what did you trade him?

Backslash
02-04-2007, 07:18 PM
don't do it. i myself have made trades i thought were bad in the end, but i've never asked to trade back.

Panther
02-04-2007, 07:23 PM
dont trade back, he should have researched those sites better before trading...

gorgoroth
02-04-2007, 07:24 PM
thanks for your advice! :)

walczanin
02-04-2007, 07:25 PM
dont trade back, he should have researched those sites better before trading...

:yup::yup::yup:

Ratzy Rox
02-04-2007, 07:26 PM
people have asked me to do this in the past and ive obliged, have a heart guys, its not worth making someone feel upset for the sake of a membership to a site

TYPE R
02-04-2007, 07:46 PM
i agree wit u ratzy m8

kavalchuk17
02-04-2007, 07:49 PM
I hate people like that. Its BS.

metal maniac
02-04-2007, 07:57 PM
To me it seems like this guy was trying to pass his nordicbits off as NB.Why else would you ask for like 5 invites for 1 site.I almost fell for it too. Nordicbits has about 400 torrents. Why would you need so many sites for a site with 400 torrents and has open sign ups. He got a pisexy out of me for free.I was gonna send him 3 or 4 other good invites too. Till I figured out what was going on. Then hes off trading the pisexy account I just gave him too. I think he knew what he was doing.You should give that guy back his account and tell people you're not offering nb which is norbits your offering nordicbits which has open sign ups.

gorgoroth
02-04-2007, 08:17 PM
i'm not even talking about you in this thread.. and, i don't try to pass NB off as Norbits. It clearly says in my trading-threads NORDICBITS and nothing else. If you have a problem to read that, it's your problem.. If you think i have written NB or NORBITS somewhere, tell me WHERE??! I'm so pissed right now, why are you trying to make a fool out of me?

As i said? WHERE did i write i had Norbits?! I am an honest invite trader.. NB was even in my WANTED-LIST in my thread.. Admins can see my posts before editing, so they can PROVE that i have not written that i have NB in ANY THREAD!!

metal maniac
02-04-2007, 08:20 PM
You're hoping people will be stupid enough to think its NB. Why else would you ask me for so many invites for 1 site with 400 torrents and open sign ups.

gorgoroth
02-04-2007, 08:25 PM
Thats not the case. In the list i have ALL trackers i'm currently active on.. So i shouldn't be able to write that i want to trade away my nordicbits account?? i think most people that want norbits have researched at least so far so they know it's not nordicbits.. i didn't do anything wrong, and it was never my intention.

if i was about to scam someone i most certainly wouldnt do it here.. You are the only one that has wanted to trade my Nordicbits account this far so i think you're the only one having trouble with misreading my posts..

Patriot foreve
02-04-2007, 08:27 PM
it happened to me once in polish Tracker when there was athread in the PU forum for giving invites ,amember was offering some invites and one UK-T invite but he required a300GB upload for that UK-T invite and to be amember for some time

in that time UK-T was giving invites to some members so i thought it's agood chance and b the requirments he was demanding i think it's definitely a UK-T

so i pm'd him and i offered him some good trackers for that invite ,he asked me to give him the invites and accs i offerd him first so i told him that i would give him acertain invite (lvl4 tracker) and then i will send him the other accs details after he send me the invite

he pm'd me his mail so i invited him and later that day i recieved (UK-Torrents) invite which is atracker way far from the known UK-T and it's open for signups ,i pm'd him again telling him that i don't need that tracker and i didn't use the invite he sent and he can delete itand i wanted the real UK-T but he said that was he thought i meant UK-Torrents that he know and he doesn't know the other one

so i pm'd him again telling him how come u asked for high requirments (300Gb upload and other requirments) for such acrappy site open for signups and i knew that he was bluffing so i asked him to return the acc back but he didn't so i reported the account and got it disabled

Although my acc was warned for two weeks and i almost lost it but i was relieved that this guy was disabled after trying to trick me and from that time i always mention the url to the unknown trackers before making atrade :D

metal maniac
02-04-2007, 08:27 PM
Why would you want 5 invites to quality trackers for a site with open signups and 400 torrents then? That makes no sense.

gorgoroth
02-04-2007, 08:30 PM
I always push my trading as far as i can! If that pisexy invite was so valuable you can have that account.. i don't want to be enemies with anyone.. take the nordicbits account also if you want.. pm me!

N@LiM
02-04-2007, 08:30 PM
In such situation I would return back the accounts.if not much time has passed since trade ...may be he is not happy with what he got...

metal maniac
02-04-2007, 08:36 PM
Dude I don't want the pisexy you can keep it.I don't want the nordicbits either. I don't want to hate you either cause you are a fellow metalhead. But I do think that you should probably give the guys shit back and put a little disclaimer in your thread saying its not NB. Then I can guarantee no one will be offering you 5 invites if you ask for it.I can guarantee it.

aburyach
02-04-2007, 08:39 PM
Something similar happened a while back with me...

I gave up an invite to a 3.5 site for a HDbits account. I thought it would be hdbits.org, but it turned out to be hdbits.ro or something like that (this was a while ago). At the time the imposter site had open signups too :lol: I guess it was my mistake so I did not make a fight over it. Not a big loss anyways :)

gorgoroth
02-04-2007, 08:43 PM
alright changed "Nordicbits" to "Nordicbits - Not NB or Norbits!!" in my trade-thread so i can avoid situations like these in the future..

Yeah, i could never be mad at a metalhead either.. Peace!