PDA

View Full Version : problems with vista and nvidia

shosh
02-06-2007, 08:17 PM
i have install windows vista enterprise edition and i have an geforcefx card. im having problems installing nvidia's forceware drivers. it either says that there is not compatible hardware in my comp or i dont have vista installed? im trying to install forceware 97.46 with vista. i found an older version of the driver but there is no control panel available on the display properties. does anyone else have this problem and/or a possible solution?

MultiForce
02-07-2007, 12:05 PM
I had to uninstall the default "driver" that Vista installed for my video card, install Nvidia driver do a restart and everything was fine.

I'm using a 7950 GX2 card.

Might be worth trying.

n2kf12
02-07-2007, 06:55 PM
there are also a lot of printer problems because it installs the wrong printer drivers many times also the voice commands aren't the greatest

ahmed84h
02-17-2007, 08:47 PM
Go to www.Nvidia.com and u will find ur VGA Driver for Vista they released a lot of VGA drivers for Vista

mr. nails
02-17-2007, 09:02 PM
i have install windows vista enterprise edition and i have an geforcefx card. im having problems installing nvidia's forceware drivers. it either says that there is not compatible hardware in my comp or i dont have vista installed? im trying to install forceware 97.46 with vista. i found an older version of the driver but there is no control panel available on the display properties. does anyone else have this problem and/or a possible solution?

i have vista ultimate edition installed and the 97.46's also. worked fine for me. there is a compatibility list for the cards and drivers on the same page right be4 u dl these drivers. make sure ur card is on there!