PDA

View Full Version : Bittorrent

Isha
05-23-2003, 11:49 AM
Ok...Once wen i click on the file i want it starts downloading to a temporary folder rite...well wen it reaches 99% a dialogue box comes out saying this

Windows cannot find the folder..and it says to search for the file click on search on the start menu....and wen i say ok... the bt box comes out asking where i want to save the file..
so after downloading the file and it becomes 100 % wen i try to open it, i cant....

there is 4 file...2 bin and two cue...wen i use cd image it says there is an error...

and i cant open it using note pad too...

so wat shld i do..cos i cant dl anything cos of the first error

baccyman
05-23-2003, 02:03 PM
it sounds like you might be getting the error because the file did not d/l fully . when i use bittorrent to d/l i make a new folder on my desktop to d/l to . when you start your d/l you should get a box that ask's you where you want to d/l to click on the new folder to highlight it then ok and it should d/l there the bin and cue files need to be burnt to a cd to view them or mounted on your harddrive .

baccyman
05-23-2003, 02:05 PM
i think that you might have to redownload the file that is giving you the problem .

Isha
05-23-2003, 02:31 PM
However, let say..i lcik on the file eg "ABC", it straight aways goes to a temp folder..i cant choose where i want to download the file...and wen it reaches 99 % there iis an error abt cant find the file and all....

and then it goes to bt download and there is where i can choose the file...after it finishes and upload to other peers, i cant open the file...is like the .cue file is okb and i can open it wif note pad but is blankk..

and "ABC" is not the only file..i have tried a few other file too...and the same thing happens

Isha
05-25-2003, 09:04 AM
Hey come on peopleeee..I really want to download stuff from Bt...I need some advice here as to wat is the cause