PDA

View Full Version : heaven

baccyman
02-07-2007, 06:44 PM
Four nuns go to heaven and as they get to the pearly gates St. Peter presides over them and says, "Now usually we ask people here if they have any last sins they want to confess before going before Him, but since you are nuns, you have presumably lived a rather sin-free life. Nonetheless, this is your time to confess anything you have hanging over your head." So the first nun walks up and says, "Well, I have to confess that one day, while cleaning out the priests' quarters, I walked into one of the rooms without knocking and, well...I saw the priest's penis." Ashamed, she bowed her head and waited for a response. St. Peter replies, "No problem at all daughter of God, just cleanse your eyes in the fountain of purity and all will be forgiven." The second nun then steps forward and says, "I, too, have something similar I must get off my chest. You see, while cleaning out the priests' quarters I also forgot to knock, saw the priest naked, but .... I could not resist....I touched the priest's penis." Completely embarrassed in front of her peers and St. Peter, she bowed and waited for her judgment. St. Peter calmed the nun and replied, "Do not fret child, merely cleanse your hands in the fountain of purity and all will be forgiven." Before the third nun can step forward, the nun behind her starts to pull her and shove her away, attempting to get in front of her. St. Peter, rather surprised with the nun's actions pleads the nun to stop and explain herself. So the last nun says, "Oh St. Peter, I only wanted to gargle the water from the fountain of purity before she put her ass in it!""

Seedler
02-08-2007, 02:58 AM
:glag:

Nuns have cute buns. Fact. I think.

janine
02-11-2007, 04:05 PM
hahaha!! good one :D

mjumbie
02-12-2007, 02:08 PM
Really good

s-class-exile
02-18-2007, 10:14 AM