I do like fish with salad cream on it.

:dabs:

manker
02-08-2007, 12:08 AM
I don't like salad cream.

I also don't like fish.

Back in the days of yore when I was a student, like your good self, you could almost guarantee that whenever someone was stoned, they'd bring up the 'hilarious' idea that it would be really funny to take down some sad lewser's poster in their bedroom and smear a tuna/mayonnaise mix behind it, before replacing the very same poster in exactly the same position.

The idea behind it was that the sad lewser wouldn't realise where the smell was coming from until the poster itself started to decompose and thus the ruse would become evident.

Duno whether you've got any friends who would do that.

DorisInsinuate
02-08-2007, 12:18 AM
I'm living with my parents :dabs:

I'm going to throw a bucket of water on them when they're watching TV.

Bastards.

gamer4eva
02-08-2007, 12:22 AM

I'm going to throw a bucket of water on them when they're watching TV.

Bastards.

How dare you disrespect your parents....:w00t:

manker
02-08-2007, 12:22 AM
I'm living with my parents :dabs:Oh, fuck.

I didn't realise the awful truth when I joshed about you being a student but having no friends.

I feel really bad now :(

Barbarossa
02-08-2007, 09:35 AM

Do you think they are trying to tell you something :blink:

MCHeshPants420
02-08-2007, 10:27 AM
I don't like salad cream.

I also don't like fish.

Back in the days of yore when I was a student, like your good self, you could almost guarantee that whenever someone was stoned, they'd bring up the 'hilarious' idea that it would be really funny to take down some sad lewser's poster in their bedroom and smear a tuna/mayonnaise mix behind it, before replacing the very same poster in exactly the same position.

The idea behind it was that the sad lewser wouldn't realise where the smell was coming from until the poster itself started to decompose and thus the ruse would become evident.

Duno whether you've got any friends who would do that.

Al tried a similar trick on me with a frozen fish. Long story short someone ended up with a rotting fish in their back garden on Christmas morning.