PDA

View Full Version : Sperm Theory

100%
02-09-2007, 10:10 PM
Today someone said that all the people on this planet are winners.
Since they all made it first to the embryo as a sperm.

ok, that is a nice positive attitude, however with all the shit going on in the world, poverty, wars, etc i doubt if we indeed are the chosen ones.

What could be more utopian than simply floating around nice and cozy and warm inside a womans vagina for the entirity of your lifespan? I sure as hell wouldn't want to leave that nirvana.
To conclude, we who made it first to the embryo are infact over zealous loosers.

http://www.ivf.co.il/glossimg/terato.gif

brotherdoobie
02-09-2007, 10:23 PM
Today someone said that all the people on this planet are winners.
Since they all made it first to the embryo as a sperm.

ok, that is a nice positive attitude, however with all the shit going on in the world, poverty, wars, etc i doubt if we indeed are the chosen ones.

What could be more utopian than simply floating around nice and cozy and warm inside a womans vagina for the entirity of your lifespan? I sure as hell wouldn't want to leave that nirvana.
To conclude, we who made it first to the embryo are infact over zealous loosers.

http://www.ivf.co.il/glossimg/terato.gif

Depends on the vagina,mate. Some are toxic.

Peace bd

100%
02-09-2007, 10:28 PM
as a sperm (pure being (not yet messed with by mom genes), aesthetics of the inside of a womans vagina is not really priority no.1
Channel surfing is.

brotherdoobie
02-09-2007, 10:33 PM
as a sperm (pure being (not yet messed with by mom genes), aesthetics of the inside of a womans vagina is not really priority no.1
Channel surfing is.

I'm not talking about something as esoteric as aesthetics. I've always
been about function over form. It's just that some vaginas are toxic.

Period.

Peace bd

anak
02-09-2007, 10:35 PM
yeah that's great. a nirvana where you don't even know you exist.
:yay:

gamer4eva
02-09-2007, 11:35 PM
Think about it.....we were the 'winners' but imagine all the other million of sperm that could have reached it first. One could have been a genius who cured cancer entirely and one could have all others could have achieved great things but seems as though the best all round made it!!!

callum
02-10-2007, 12:41 AM
One could have been a genius who cured cancer entirely and one could have all others could have achieved great things but seems as though the best all round made it!!!

That might be true if all the sperms were from different men, I doubt the average half wit could father a genius without the help of a rather special mother.

Biggles
02-10-2007, 12:45 AM
As reputedly once written of a miltary staff report

"It is hard to believe he beat a million other sperm to the egg"

Barbarossa
02-10-2007, 08:53 PM
As one sperm says to another, "how far do you think it is to the fallopian tubes?", and the other sperm replies "a while yet, we only just passed the tonsils"

:dabs:

brotherdoobie
02-11-2007, 08:52 AM
As one sperm says to another, "how far do you think it is to the fallopian tubes?", and the other sperm replies "a while yet, we only just passed the tonsils"

:dabs:

:glag:

Peace bd