PDA

View Full Version : What is FSC worth?

necromantic
02-10-2007, 06:48 PM
What would you guys deem a fair trade for FSC? Just curious since I have been trying to get in for a while.

Acidice
02-10-2007, 06:51 PM
approx. $24.50 :lol:

edit: or a nice tracker in return like NB

hanginlow72
02-10-2007, 07:09 PM
i personally think that fsc is overrated it has a great community but the content of the site is not that rare maybe something like bitmetv would get it for you or something like that

Sentient
02-10-2007, 07:31 PM
Depends what you have and what you're going to use it for. If you want fast pre's and speeds on new stuff, and you don't have ftn or sct, it's pretty useful. Also, it tends to keep older torrents alive quite a bit longer than other 0-days, and if you don't have a fast pipe, their share index component (you get ratio points just for being an available seeder) is very useful.

It's not the best at anything, but it does everything quite well.

gamer4eva
02-10-2007, 07:31 PM
i personally think that fsc is overrated it has a great community but the content of the site is not that rare maybe something like bitmetv would get it for you or something like that

FSC is better than bitmetv.....:blink:

necromantic
02-10-2007, 08:12 PM
I'm mostly interrested in FSC due to their seed bonus/free leech stuff. I like to DL lots. Same reason I like WB so much

andrzejek1999
02-10-2007, 08:39 PM
fsc is dying.

mievmo
02-10-2007, 08:47 PM
FSC is rare ?

safa
02-10-2007, 08:55 PM
fsc is dying.

I agree, only good thing is the bonus system otherwise not worth much.

Xsensei
02-10-2007, 09:07 PM
FSC is not a tracker or a 0day tracker , it's a community. (Does'nt matter if you have 100mb line or just 20kb up speed, if you're using the site everyday , or every week:D , is your home and you have nothing to worry about)...
If you're a good member here , someone will invite you at fsc sooner or later( no trading needed).

j0ker
02-10-2007, 09:13 PM
I really like FSC. great community.

TheFoX
02-10-2007, 11:07 PM
fsc is dying.

Is that a wish?

Strange that a dying site has been around 2 years already.

FSC doesn't have a lot of the things that make up other communities, but then it's attraction is that it is stable. It may not have the fastest uploaders, but then uploaders tend to move from one site to another, so no community really has the edge here.

Who knows what makes FSC special, but to be around for 2 years when the majority of new sites do not make a month, or are scams to rip us off (ScP), is a testament that FSC isn't quite dying yet.

bloodmoney
02-11-2007, 09:10 PM
looking forward to that site :D

Sentient
02-11-2007, 11:00 PM
fsc is dying.

Is that a wish?

Strange that a dying site has been around 2 years already.

May that logic serve you well in the future - Grandma can't be dying, she's been around for 90 years! Woolworth can't be closing, it's been around for x decades.

Sadly, FSC is beginning to dry up. Still a great community, with dedicated and excellent staff, but apparently it's been unable to keep uploaders. It still has good pre's some of the time, but other stuff never even makes it to the site. It's a good place for people with small pipes because of the seeding bonus, though. If you have revtt, scc, or torrentleech though, you'll probably wonder what the big deal is based on content.

TheFoX
02-12-2007, 01:37 AM
Sadly, FSC is beginning to dry up. Still a great community, with dedicated and excellent staff, but apparently it's been unable to keep uploaders.

Not being funny, but considering that the only people on FSC who can see uploaders are staff, you must be staff as well. I know that I, as a member, cannot see who is who (except those wierd alphanumerics on the seed/leech lists).

jelll
02-12-2007, 01:40 AM
Sadly, FSC is beginning to dry up. Still a great community, with dedicated and excellent staff, but apparently it's been unable to keep uploaders.

Not being funny, but considering that the only people on FSC who can see uploaders are staff, you must be staff as well. I know that I, as a member, cannot see who is who (except those wierd alphanumerics on the seed/leech lists).

I think he is just assuming that FSC hasn't been able to keep their uploaders based on their pre-times (which, from his post, I'm guessing aren't as fast as other sites?).

kavalchuk17
02-12-2007, 01:52 AM
FSC has the best staff by far. And their share index system is great.

Sentient
02-12-2007, 02:17 AM

I can't see uploaders either as I'm also only a member. I can, however, see that their pretimes have gone to the dogs, and their content is lacking of late. Even their once noted attribute of being able to keep torrents alive due to the share index is nothing like it used to be. I could be wrong, but the number of alive torrents may actually have shrunk in my tenure there. The userbase certainly has.

bunny67
02-12-2007, 02:18 AM
FSC has the best staff by far. And their share index system is great.i agree

the_boss
02-12-2007, 03:29 AM
FSC is a great community...

Dr. Lecter
02-12-2007, 05:09 AM
Great community.
The staff is Amazing. http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/7971/fscloveyf8.gif (http://imageshack.us)

0Ri0N
02-12-2007, 06:10 AM
Invites are already available?

Sentient
02-12-2007, 07:08 AM
Invites are already available?

No, bday celebratio nwas extended a week

Patriot foreve
02-12-2007, 11:58 AM
FSC is the best community,The Tracker isn't the fastest but just the feel of being among great members and agreat community is probably one of the best things that makes FSC so special ,also that birthday party was really awesome :)

0Ri0N
02-12-2007, 12:21 PM
Invite system is available again. :)

fulu
02-12-2007, 02:34 PM
by the way what is fsc hehe

DrParker
02-12-2007, 02:56 PM
great tracker very nice staff

Dr. Lecter
02-12-2007, 03:45 PM

The adress isn't published. It's private.

Friendly Fire
02-12-2007, 04:16 PM

Free sex community. Thats why so many people like it. Kidding aside, it looks like it's a great place to be. A tracker that relies on community values has to be a great tracker.