PDA

View Full Version : Is TVtorrents the 2nd best tracker for TV shows?

hotwebdownload
02-11-2007, 09:49 AM
Hello guys,
How's tvtorrents tracker? Do I get old shows with good number of seeders there? How are the speeds?

Omaster
02-11-2007, 11:22 AM
if thats the 2nd, whats the first?

marksman
02-11-2007, 11:35 AM
bitmetv..and why dont u make acc. on tvtorrents and check for urself :D

Kraig
02-11-2007, 11:53 AM
Hello guys,
How's tvtorrents tracker? Do I get old shows with good number of seeders there? How are the speeds?

It is an excellent tracker,though bitmetv is better.
You have to signup and then upload some gigab before you can download the same amount of gbs.
For example you start with 0 credits and if you upload 1gb then you can download 1gb only.No ratio here,only credits.

hotwebdownload
02-11-2007, 11:55 AM
bitmetv..and why dont u make acc. on tvtorrents and check for urself :D
It is because I don't have any invites to signup

Xsensei
02-11-2007, 12:20 PM
you should try tv rekall or ts tracker( I see tv torrents from 2005 well seeded)

Patriot foreve
02-11-2007, 12:29 PM
yeah,in my opinion it's the second best one after bitmetv

hotwebdownload
02-11-2007, 12:31 PM
Well I guess I'll do with TL itself or mininova for tv shows. I didn't like the interface of that site. Anyway there's mininova and torrentspy in the worst case.

janine
02-11-2007, 12:38 PM
no, tvtorrents interface is a horrifing example of how bad webdesign can get. worst part is they probably put a lot of work in to it. would use it if i didn't get a headache after 3 minutes.

KLINSMANN
02-11-2007, 12:44 PM
You have to signup and then upload some gigab before you can download the same amount of gbs.
For example you start with 0 credits and if you upload 1gb then you can download 1gb only.No ratio here,only credits.
Credits in TVT work this way:

How do I get credits? (http://www.tvtorrents.com/faq.do#)
When you upload, seed or share your file on the TVTorrents site, you will get credits. If you're seeding you will get 1.5 credits for each byte uploaded. If you're downloading you will get 1 credit for each byte uploaded in the same torrent.
For example: Seeding 1 Mb will give you 1.5 Mcredits, or download 2 Mb and uploading 1 Mb will deduct 1 Mcredits from your account.

Why are my credits increasing even when I'm not uploading? (http://www.tvtorrents.com/faq.do#)
When you share a .torrent file (you are the submitter) you get a 1% "bonus" of all the upload generated by the swarm. This is an incentive to get the torrents quicker onto the site.

Kraig
02-11-2007, 01:24 PM
Credits in TVT work this way:

How do I get credits? (http://www.tvtorrents.com/faq.do#)
When you upload, seed or share your file on the TVTorrents site, you will get credits. If you're seeding you will get 1.5 credits for each byte uploaded. If you're downloading you will get 1 credit for each byte uploaded in the same torrent.
For example: Seeding 1 Mb will give you 1.5 Mcredits, or download 2 Mb and uploading 1 Mb will deduct 1 Mcredits from your account.

Why are my credits increasing even when I'm not uploading? (http://www.tvtorrents.com/faq.do#)
When you share a .torrent file (you are the submitter) you get a 1% "bonus" of all the upload generated by the swarm. This is an incentive to get the torrents quicker onto the site.

Thnx,i didnt know about the 1.5x when seeding!!

hotwebdownload
02-11-2007, 01:58 PM
How do I start seeding now? The site says I cant download any existing torrent from their site. I am supposed to get a torrent from mininova or torrentspy, the torrent being the same as being on that site, and seed it. I tried a lot, but couldn't get any such torrent.

ABOUD
02-11-2007, 03:13 PM
i usually download the torrent from Tvtorrents and seed it on bitmetv to increase my ratio there .

janine
02-11-2007, 04:58 PM
you should try tv rekall or ts tracker( I see tv torrents from 2005 well seeded)

do you have URLs for those? sounds good.

RaPPeR
02-11-2007, 05:05 PM
i'm downloading tv shows from ST for now. i have user at tvtorrents, but i didnt know that it is so good. i'll start to download from there thx

TYPE R
02-11-2007, 06:19 PM
yes

LoOpiNg
02-14-2007, 01:00 PM
tvtorrents has even more seeds than bitmetv but it is much easier to seed than on bitmetv

its so hard to get ratio up on bitmetv