mestari
02-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Take a look of these uploads at their site:

Staff.ScT.Exposed.Read.Nfo-SCENENOTiCE
FULL.LIST.OF.TORRENT.WANKERS.FROM.SCT-FUCKU

:D

Shadowfire
02-11-2007, 09:52 PM
That ScT staff exposed scenenotice is really old.

cort3z
02-11-2007, 09:59 PM
lame :sleep:

btw.. that FULL.LIST.OF.TORRENT.WANKERS.FROM.SCT-FUCKU was on sct a while back. so...

gamer4eva
02-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Yeah one i heard of the torrent wankers but not scT staff exposed.....

cort3z
02-11-2007, 10:16 PM
gamer4eva, that one is really old... like some months ago. you can search for it on sct, it's still there :)

TheFoX
02-11-2007, 10:24 PM
That NFO was release on the 24th May 2006, so it is nearly a year old.

Sentient
02-11-2007, 10:46 PM
Where'd the SCC scene notice I posted go? If a mod is going to delete a thread, could they at least PM the OP and let them know? A reason would be nice too, what rules did it break?

gamer4eva
02-12-2007, 12:00 AM
You did not post an scc scene notice.....if it got deleted i cannot tell but what was the notice about?

Sentient
02-12-2007, 12:28 AM
I did post a notice that pre'd today, someone deleted it without even saying what was wrong with it.

SCC had some really fast pretimes for EXT's DVDR releases, so it was a notice making the case that the uploader had topsite access on EXT's server, and asked the group to check it's logs to investigate the IP so a sceneban could be issued (reminiscent of what happened at ScT a year ago). It had the uploader's IP info (I starred it out), and screenshots (I didn't include them).

Melvinmeow
02-12-2007, 01:18 AM
Where'd the SCC scene notice I posted go? If a mod is going to delete a thread, could they at least PM the OP and let them know? A reason would be nice too, what rules did it break?

It was nothing more than a gimmick to provide advertising for the site.
I think it was more than likely deleted for that reason.

Ratzy Rox
02-12-2007, 01:24 AM
i dont suppose anyone feels like posting/pming that nfo? it sounds quite amusing :P

Sentient
02-12-2007, 02:07 AM

It was nothing more than a gimmick to provide advertising for the site.
I think it was more than likely deleted for that reason.

It may have been a ploy, but it doesn't appear that way. Esp since the claimed reason those ScT notices got upped on SCC today (a year after the fact) was in retaliation for ScT upping this scene notice. I'm reposting it below, it is quite amusing regardless, particularly the end. If the next mod who takes it down doesn't mind telling me why it shouldn't be posted, I'd appreciate it.

Sentient
02-12-2007, 02:10 AM
I've been watching this tracker for quite some time now.
url: http://www.s**********.org
ip: xx.xx.xx.xx

They get dvds uploaded very fast after pre, but there was one rls that really got my attention:
The.Talented.Mr.Ripley.1999.iNT.WS.NTSC.DVDR-EXT
Posted 19 minutes and 51 seconds after pre
Under 20 minutes for a dvdr release? That can only mean one thing. The leaker has an account
right on the EXT presite. So, lets see if there are any other EXT releases on the tracker...
-----------------------------------------------
|
21.Grams.2003.iNT.WS.NTSC.DVDR-EXT |
Posted 14 minutes and 26 seconds after pre |
|
29th.Street.1991.iNT.WS.NTSC.DVDR-EXT |
Posted 11 minutes and 49 seconds after pre |
|
-----------------------------------------------
These two made me really worried. They could mean 3 things:
1.) EXT is a p2p group
2.) EXT's presite is directly linked to p2p
3.) The uploader has an account on the EXT presite
After some further investigation, I came to a conclusion that option 1 is out of the
question. EXT is an old and well respected DVDR group and existed long before this tracker
was even created.
Theres little chance that option 2 is true, since this tracker has most of the stuff
uploaded fast after pre (see screens) so theres no reason to blame the site.
That leaves us with option 3. The uploader has an account on atleast one of the presites,
and probably a gbit seedbox. I managed to get his ip (see screens). Its hard to tell if
this is his real ip (i hope hes not that dumb?) or the ip of his seedobx. But think for a
second. EXT for example does mostly iNTERNAL dvds, so the releases arent spread that much
so it should be preety easy to tell who downloaded the dvd.
Now, EXT siteops! Do your duty! Just check your sites transfer logs or check wich user
downloaded the whole 3 releases, and you have your man. Delpurge the motherfucker, and
make his ip public so the other siteops can do the same. Act now, and toghether we can
make the scene a bit more secure.
------------------------------------------------------------------
|
His ip: |
|
<13:37> * Dns resolving xx.xx.xx.xxx |
|
<13:37> * Dns resolved xx.xx.xx.xxx to [hostname] |
|
------------------------------------------------------------------
Am I evil? Well... A bit. So a little warning to other leakers: stop what you are doing.
You will eventually get caught. Sure, you probably have huge cock sucking abilities, and
will return to the scene in a while, but ask yourself this: Is it worth it? Is it worth
risking it all for some p2p lamers who probably dont even respect what you risk for them?

Greetings to all the real groups who work for the scene and for the scene only. Your work
is respected, keep it up. Im going to take this opportunity and wish my ex-girlfriend, who
I still love with all my heart, a happy birthday, which is on the 20th of this month. Have
a good one sweetheart, best of luck in all the decisions you make, and please, never forget
me. Again, I still love you. For those of you who know me, you know I'm talking about P****.
Yep sweety, you had a real pirate in your life ;)
Over and out. //SceneNiNjA

i.dragonfly
02-12-2007, 06:29 AM
lol love that 'tude :D