PDA

View Full Version : wondering if i really need FTN or SCT

upGrayde
02-12-2007, 11:40 AM
Okay guys, well, I'm simply wondering right now If I really need to chase after FTN or SCT.

These are the trackers I have right now, with pretty good ratios an no worries about anything:

RevTT / TL / FSC / CZONE / PiSexy / SCC / TB / ST / iPlay / FileZone / FL
Oink
BitMeTv
BitMe
BitHDTV
x264
Blackcats / XboxSky
and the beautiful Demonoid

This is pretty much all you need huh?
What do you guys think, should I really chase after it as a necessity. I mean, other than just being able to say "damn, I have the much sought after FTN / SCT account, good stuff".

?:huh:

r77
02-12-2007, 11:49 AM
:)

JA
02-12-2007, 11:50 AM
SCT is for speed
FTN is for packs/freebies

The otehr trackers are for everything else. Its totally up to you. Me chasing SCT was soo worth it as d speeds are like...Vrooom Vrooommm (Subura wrx goin @ 400km/h) :D :D :D

Patriot foreve
02-12-2007, 11:55 AM
u should probably come after one of them

upGrayde
02-12-2007, 12:01 PM
u should probably come after one of them

outside of just collecting them and better speeds (which i don't really care about), why do you suggest this?

what's so great about FTN packs? the ones i've seen are xvid packs of movies, which I don't really care for, I just watch x264/720p or dvdr movies / tv shows

ewerest
02-12-2007, 12:19 PM
i dont know but considering my connection(not super fast),chasing after one of them can be just for curiosity or temptation for collectors. it didnt mean that i wouldnt want them when offered.but if these have the same content like TL or RevoTT..... then i dont find a need to give some of my very good serving trackers for any of them.so i pass the content part! they can be faster but i can max my connection at almost every tracker im in.so i pass the speed part too.
so IMO i dont find it necessity in my situation.

Patriot foreve
02-12-2007, 12:40 PM
well,if u don't like the xvids packs or the dvd-r packs so probably the sites u have is quite good for your interestes ,u can get HDbits also ;)

RaPPeR
02-12-2007, 12:46 PM
u got enough already. we all start to want those accounts for downloading as fast as we can. i dont think those trackers have something that all the other dont.

0Ri0N
02-12-2007, 12:51 PM
If you have a great connection, want high speeds and exclusive packs, you should chase ScT and FTN, if not, you are fine atm.

ScT = Insane speeds, some good exclusive packs;
FTN = Insane Pre-times, great speeds, some good exclusive packs which are freebies;

gbilly72
02-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Maybe HDBits for HD and CT for pre, if you care about those things.

Otherwise, you're all set.

marksman
02-12-2007, 01:24 PM
am into FTN way more than SCT..i dont care about speeds as most of the sites max out my connection(2mgb connection)..so i am always dreamin of gettin FTN for the freebies and content :)

DrParker
02-12-2007, 03:19 PM
why not?

gamer4eva
02-12-2007, 03:28 PM
If you dont have a fast connection that is atleast over 10mbit just stick to TL.

rodrigof
02-12-2007, 04:10 PM
TorrentLeech Rulez!!!

Friendly Fire
02-12-2007, 04:21 PM
In my opinion you have almost everything that you need. Maybe add Hdbits and you're set. You're not missing that much if you cant get one of those two. If i were you, i'd still try to get ftn, but i wouldnt worry about it.

lineman
04-27-2007, 11:20 AM
From what I have read so far, FTN and ScT are not really content-wise something radically different from TL or RevoTT. They may be better speedwise or judging by pretimes but they are mainly directed to the collectors. That doesn't mean I wouldn't like to be in there...:)

kirktrix
04-27-2007, 11:32 AM
If you dont have a fast connection that is atleast over 10mbit just stick to TL.

Yeah.. FTN and SCT are for people with fast connections...:)

Cmon
04-27-2007, 12:38 PM
I think the other tracker is for people with not only fast connections, it's for crazy fast connections :lol:
Except maybe using RSS feed it would help

coolbeans
04-27-2007, 05:08 PM
With your collection, you don't need either of them.

Something Else
04-27-2007, 05:19 PM
As far as movies go, ftn and sct only carry 'scene' releases which are generally low quality anyways...so if it's quality your after, stick with x264/HDBits...

birox
04-27-2007, 06:56 PM
I think FTN and SCT arent really necessary.
Maybe only SCT if you have really good speed.

FTN would be useful (because of pre times) for this ppl who sells what they download, but i think this ppl prefer the axx FTPs...

Im sure you can find the content of FTN packs on other sites...

As ppl said, you just need to add HDbits to your sites and you will have every thing you need.