PDA

View Full Version : Offering ... FSC, Oink, WB, PT ...

AquaNova89
02-12-2007, 02:30 PM
i am offering :

FSC (Fresh Account)
Oink (Fresh Account)
WB
PT
FileList
TB
iPLAY
FileZone
TTi
Pisexy
FileMP3
X264
BitmeTV
BitMe

Looking For Somthing Like :

TT , And Maybe More As u offering For Trade with the same Level for anything :sick:

r9batista
02-12-2007, 03:41 PM
pmed

AquaNova89
02-12-2007, 07:27 PM
Waiting

AquaNova89
02-12-2007, 10:02 PM

taba
02-12-2007, 10:06 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-need-fsc-155878 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t-need-fsc-155878)

my offer

Backslash
02-12-2007, 10:08 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-need-fsc-155878 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t-need-fsc-155878)

my offeryour link doesn't work. what do you offer?

AquaNova89
02-13-2007, 04:41 PM

my offer

Yeah what's your offer ? :dry:

taba
02-13-2007, 04:51 PM
sorry 4 that
my offer was IT or WB 4 f*c

and i got it
sorry again

AquaNova89
02-13-2007, 09:37 PM
allright have fun :)

renusa
02-14-2007, 04:48 AM
PM sent

Vakill
02-14-2007, 04:52 AM
pm sent...

Alco23
02-14-2007, 05:29 AM
nice little list... I want... sent PM :).

AquaNova89
02-14-2007, 06:38 PM
Nothing is good until now :S

wildbytes
02-15-2007, 02:52 PM
Dont waste your time the account moorise was disabled.

Better luck next time

Wild

EFS
02-15-2007, 03:05 PM
:yikes::yikes::yikes:

AquaNova89
02-15-2007, 05:05 PM
what the hell !!!
so you are here for just to disabled the account that we trade !!!! for that i'm gonna at thos time not to trade any other account's at this site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ? where the hell is the admin

how the hell the site admin allow u to do that and to know our's ip ?????? !!!!!!!!!

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

wildbytes
02-15-2007, 05:13 PM
what the hell !!!
so you are here for just to disabled the account trading !!!!

how the hell the site admin allow u to do that and to know our ip's

I have no access to anything in your account here.

You were breaking wb rules.
You got caught.
You were banned from wb.

I am here to help people that account problems with Wild-bytes. I have also helped people get in touch with other site staff to clear up there account. I am here for many reasons.

Just dont trade wb acccounts and we wont ever have a problem.

Wild

megaplex
02-15-2007, 05:15 PM
why the admin did not band him ?
the idea of this forum is about TREAD , and what he doing now against the rule

Cerise
02-15-2007, 05:18 PM
lol

wildbytes
02-15-2007, 05:28 PM
Last time i checked with your staff. Account trading was a grey area is is kind of looked down on. I was also told to report the threads and that they would be taken care of.

From what i was told this forum was mostly for invite trading and offering invites.

You can go ahead and trade all the wb invites you want here... Just rember that if the person you invite turns out to be a trader or a cheater, that you can also be warned and maybe banned.

Wild

iNSOMNiA
02-15-2007, 05:32 PM
hmm

AquaNova89
02-15-2007, 05:41 PM
what the hell !!!
so you are here for just to disabled the account trading !!!!

how the hell the site admin allow u to do that and to know our ip's

You got caught.
You were banned from wb.

I am here to help people that account problems with Wild-bytes. I have also helped people get in touch with other site staff to clear up there account. I am here for many reasons.

Wild

YEah nice so how the hell u know what is the name of my account there by the chance ???

and where the hell the invite's is now and that is the reason that we are all here trading and invite each other's :angry: :frusty:

it's not Justice what are u doing now !!!! imagine your self that you are not here nd at this site where the helll u can know that i trade my account and even u will banned me !!!

wildbytes
02-15-2007, 05:47 PM

You got caught.
You were banned from wb.

Wild

YEah nice so how the hell u know what is the name of my account there by the chance ???

and where the hell the invite's is now and that is the reason that we are all here trading and invite each other's :angry: :frusty:

it's not Justice what are u doing now !!!! imagine your self that you are not here nd at this site where the helll u can know that i trade my account and even u will banned me !!!

Well i was checking for account traders today... Looked in logs and seen moonrise changing all kinds of shit in his account, which brings up flags, that it might be a account trade. Then i seen your email addy [email protected] and remembered seen a user name with the same name here and had a wb account to trade.... So kind of put 2 and 2 together....

Wild

wildbytes
02-15-2007, 05:52 PM
hmm

i seen your post before you made an edit..

Here is what i have to say about reps not being able to see this forum.....

Say they ban me or block me from this section.... I then have staff do it as most are here watching. And or i use my other name and login from 1 of my servers and just watch for wb stuff.... In the end it Stops nothing.

I am just posting here warning people that it might be a bad trade as we ban for account trading.........

Its just simple dont offer to trade a wb account and there wont be any problems.

Wild

iNSOMNiA
02-15-2007, 05:59 PM
Yea i edited my post since you posted the answer faster than me

My previous post was:

That was mean Wild :lol:.
I mean not to disable his account.. you do w/e you want with your site but to post this kind of comment.
I think Community Rep shudn't have access to this part of the forum.

AquaNova89
02-15-2007, 06:01 PM
didn't answer my for the second question ?

where the hell is the invite's now and that is the reason that we are all here trading the WB account for that ...

and i don't know why the trading is not allowed to the member's what the fuck every one is free with his fucking account and what to do in it he upload and he download what is ur businesses in that !!! it's democratic right ?

raspberry1331
02-15-2007, 06:04 PM
it's not democratic, deal with it.

wildbytes
02-15-2007, 06:07 PM
didn't answer my for the second question ?

where the hell is the invite's now and that is the reason that we are all here trading the WB account for that ...

and i don't know why the trading is not allowed to the member's what the fuck every one is free with his fucking account and what to do in it he upload and he download what is ur businesses in that !!! it's democratic right ?

yes you can download what ever the hell you want i can careless what you download, aslong as you do not cheat and or hit and run..

Uploading is a different story so no you cant upload what ever the hell you want on wb as we have rules inplace on what can and cant be uploaded...

About invites.

They will come and go..... 1 week they might be active to power user and up. other times maybe just vips and uploaders.... invites are passed out to members when we feel like it.

Right invites are sent to power users and up, each has 2 invites. they have 14 days to use them. The 2 week time table will end on friday feb 16th 2007

Wild

iNSOMNiA
02-15-2007, 06:18 PM
Say they ban me or block me from this section.... I then have staff do it as most are here watching. And or i use my other name and login from 1 of my servers and just watch for wb stuff.... In the end it Stops nothing.

And you know that the member that you have disabled can do exactly the same thing and trade another WB..again.. in the end that stop nothing...but that's not my point.
But maybe at least it can stop you to show off every time you disable an account.

wildbytes
02-15-2007, 06:26 PM

And you know that the member that you disabled can do exactly the same thing and trade another account again.. in the end that stop nothing...but that's not my point.
But maybe at least it can stop you to show off every time you disable an account.

that is true they can,, but account traders are easy to spot and bannnn as they will most always get caught... Where with me i would just take a back seat and do nothing. just watch......

Wild

iNSOMNiA
02-15-2007, 06:34 PM
that is true they can,, but account traders are easy to spot and bannnn as they will most always get caught... Where with me i would just take a back seat and do nothing. just watch......
Wild

Like i said that's not my point.
But remove Commonity Rep from this part of the section can at least stop you to show off every time you disable an account. I mean.. do your job.. do it right..but in silence.