PDA

View Full Version : Can I have a free oink invite?

cresendoll
02-12-2007, 08:33 PM
Can someone send me a free oink invite pretty please? :wub:

tralalala
02-12-2007, 08:36 PM
no

cresendoll
02-12-2007, 08:44 PM
Well then no from you, but I'm hoping to see a more nice person in here.

tralalala
02-12-2007, 08:52 PM
I am nice.. it's just OiNK for free? not easy.. but best of luck :)

Cerise
02-12-2007, 08:56 PM
may the force be with you

tralalala
02-12-2007, 09:03 PM
or as the bookmaker told the Obi-Wan at the Grand National - "may the horse be with you"

i.dragonfly
02-12-2007, 09:15 PM
ba da dum

cresendoll
02-12-2007, 09:45 PM
Done, thanks! The force and horse were with me =P

tralalala
02-12-2007, 10:03 PM
you got an invite? from whom?

Backslash
02-12-2007, 10:05 PM
whoever gave this guy an invite seems pretty dumb. he only has thirty four posts in one whole year.

clos
02-12-2007, 11:31 PM
How they hell did this guy guy get an invite?! I put a post right after his, with a ratio screenshot, invite offers, plus I have a ton of rare music to share.....god dammit

Chewie
02-13-2007, 08:48 PM
How they hell did this guy guy get an invite?! I put a post right after his, with a ratio screenshot, invite offers, plus I have a ton of rare music to share.....god dammit
Does it matter? Post constructively (not just one-liners to news posts like most of those in your first 20) and people can gauge better whether you're worthy.
Bitch a lot and you'll be turned-upon like bor.

MultiKiko
02-13-2007, 09:37 PM
How Come I am Searching for Oink from about amonth
and None Helped me

Surly this Forum has very generous Members
My Mail : [email protected]
and I can trade with Both SCC and Kludd and IPtorrent also

LoOpiNg
02-13-2007, 09:38 PM
i also need oink but no one gives it for free :/

Ratzy Rox
02-13-2007, 10:09 PM
whoever gave this guy an invite seems pretty dumb. he only has thirty four posts in one whole year.

How are they dumb? i gave him a free invite to a different site but i dont consider myself dumb...

In the past ive given 6 oink invites out for free to people on this forum regardless of post count, does that make me dumb? No - it actually makes me kind, i choose to use my invites rather than have them stack up before trying to selfishly trade by asking for stuff in return.

Because you dont seem like a very nice person, plus if people have ratio screenshots it shows me that they dont need a helping hand onto the torrenting ladder so i might as well use that invite for someone who actually will benefit from my help.

BTW guys, once upon a time i tried to give an invite to someone on zeropaid and as a result got my invites stripped so i dont have any for now :(

blacklisted
02-13-2007, 10:12 PM
some1 called me dumb :( ........

Niteghost
02-13-2007, 10:35 PM
Just my 2 cents, hope is "worth" something, Invites are just like Trading, U have to take a "chance", either U sit on a pile of Invites, nad let that go to waste or U really can help someone who is struggling to get ahead.
But, ofcourse, it is NOT THAT SIMPLE, as we all learnt, it can come back and "haunt" the Inviter sometimes, so as any Trade. So where do U draw the line., ONLY from wisdom and experience and your gut feeling [ TRUST that]

cresendoll
02-13-2007, 10:39 PM
Ok, I'm closing this topic but just want to have a last word as well =P

Rude, kind, generous or greedy, you get what you are and give yourself. And thank you much to all the nice people at this forum. You rock my day =)

Oh and btw, I'm a girl...