~Rurouni Kenshin
~GUNGRAVE
~NINJA SCROLL
~BERSERK
~PEACE MAKER KUROGANE
~STUDIO GHIBLEY FILMS
~SAIYUKI
~SAIYUKI RELOAD
~SAIYUKI RELOAD GUNLOCK (Need it- HELP ME FIND IT)

NOW TELL ME WHAT GOOD ANIME HAVE YOU SEEN SIMILAR TO THE ABOVE,:dabs: I WANNA WATCH THEM TOO.

I PREFER ENGLISH ANIME, BUT SUBS ARE FINE TOO.

PLEASE LIST YOUR HERE:

THANK YOU ALL WHO REPLY.

BEST:

ENGLISH DUB ANIME: http://www.majin2007.com (http://www.majin2007.com/)

ENGLISH/JAP/OTHERS ANIME: http://www.boxtorrents.com

TYPE R
02-15-2007, 02:26 AM
1 kenshine
2 naruto
3 dbz
4 bleach
hows peace maker?

zhangbox
02-15-2007, 07:57 AM
doraemon
naruto
gto

feelin'phishy?
02-16-2007, 12:46 PM
Neon genesis evangelion (but it will fry your brain)
Full metal alchemist (51 episodes in all. can be found in american english on myspace)
Wolf's rain (although i haven't watched too many episodes yet so it could all go horribly wrong after the 5th)
Chobits (although judjing by the ones u listed it may not be ur thing)
Air (for the art really because the plot is a little iffy. If you like the song "how 2 save a life" by the fray there's a good vid coz it shows all the good art without the weird plot. Having said that, u may find that it falls under the same category as chobits.)

4 films:
anything by studio ghibley is usually good but keep an open mind coz all the plots hurt my head. In particular, Howl's moving castle is good.
If u go for the whole insane anime thing my neighbour totoro is right up ur alley. hope this helps!
(although it probably doesn't)
(i sound really pessemistic don't i? and anime rocks as well. i really hope i didn't put u off coz all the stuff i mentioned is actually pretty cool and really funny!)

Akiko
02-17-2007, 02:32 PM
I am currently watching Death Note and Bleach.

I recommend Death Note. If it continues like this with no fillers it has a good chance of being picked Best anime of 2007, that is if the japs dont find another good subject like this one :))

anak
02-17-2007, 02:50 PM
ghost in da shell both gigs and both movies:zorro:

oh and for those who don't know, there has been a thread similar to this discussion: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/anime-section/t-gimme-good-anime-series-83769

phatback
02-18-2007, 11:23 PM
Gantz is great but violent as hell :D i am halfway threw it atm :)

Depends what genre you like i have watched shit loads of anime so in gernal it is hard to pick a name without a catergory to pick it from (if you get me)

billgates12
02-19-2007, 02:03 AM
thanks all, keep em coming.

TYPE R
02-19-2007, 02:34 AM
Gantz is great but violent as hell :D i am halfway threw it atm :)

Depends what genre you like i have watched shit loads of anime so in gernal it is hard to pick a name without a catergory to pick it from (if you get me)
how manny eps r out m8

delimare
02-19-2007, 03:26 AM
Yeah, Death Note is pretty good series so far. If you're looking for something dark then I suggest Ergo Proxy. It's not a series but Akira makes for a good movie, and a new series that is currently in the works is Karas. It combines 2d with 3d CG rendering and it's extremely action packed. It's like crack cocaine while you're having a seizure.

viperain
02-21-2007, 08:02 AM
trigun
one piece

DefX
02-28-2007, 03:48 PM
Ive already said this in the other thread but the animes on the top of my list are:

Hikaru no go
Elfen Lied
GunGrave
12 Kokuki

But i guess it also depends on your tastes

snowbums
03-04-2007, 08:22 AM
kenshin,
cowboy bebop
escaflowne!

Army
03-05-2007, 03:48 PM
my best anime
1 NARUTO
2 deathnote

BurntMuffin2
03-08-2007, 06:28 PM
Try out Death Note, and Trigun. I don't like them as much as others, but from the looks of your list they might work for you.

Bloodloss
03-11-2007, 05:18 AM
Naruto. Great anime, best shonen series of all time in my opinion, and (could easily be different depending on your tastes) possibly the best fighting series of all time. Alright animation, inconsistent really and goes from bad to alright to great. Fillers are utterly utterly horrible and not worth watching. Rating: 10/10

Bleach. Pretty good fighting series. The fights are boring, typical hack and slash. It's the characters that make it interesting. And even the fights have their moments to be entertaining. The Soul Society arc was the highpoint of the series, which it has since failed to reach again, oh well. Overall Rating: 8/10

Death Note. As a manga reader I know what it's like later on... not good. At first it's great, but then it starts to get worse and worse. Very unique anime with the main character infact being the main villain. Original L arc rating: 9/10, Overall rating: 7.4/10

Kenshin. Good classic anime that, whilst obviously very exaggerated, has a lot of things in it based on actual historical fighting styles/events/people. In Bleach for example, the author had no idea at all about swordsmanship, Kenshin's one does and this can be seen from how the fighting styles within it actually existed, but are very exaggerated. Overall rating: 8/10

Yagami
03-20-2007, 01:15 PM
In no order:
Hajime no ippo
Death note
Kenshin
Monster
Naruto

billgates12
03-28-2007, 03:16 AM
thanks.

i need more similar to DBZ, Rurouni Kenshin, mostly funny anime is best for me.

r9batista
04-07-2007, 07:51 AM
I don'tknow if you saw it but full metal alchamist and hunter X are good

but if you're looking for funny you have to watch family guy, american dad, smpsons, and south park

TYPE R
04-10-2007, 12:00 AM
blood+ is really good

mrbear
10-25-2008, 04:03 AM
D.Grayman(like manga more than anime) and one piece, and elfen lied, great anime i have seen

imapotato
03-10-2009, 02:35 AM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Samurai Champloo, yet. It was well made and a pleasure to watch.

Witch Hunter Robin was pretty decent, too.

iceman0113
03-15-2009, 02:55 AM
Black Lagoon and Gungrave are really good. The dubbed version of Black Lagoon was actually decent.

battues
03-17-2009, 10:27 PM
1 - kenshin
2 - One piece
3 - Samurai Deeper Kyo
4 - Dbz

manos
03-24-2009, 02:36 PM
Bastard!! It's like Berserk only shorter and funnier.

AnDy
04-06-2009, 04:26 PM
sure NARUTO

oldman2009
04-25-2009, 10:04 AM

oldman2009
04-25-2009, 10:05 AM

sure NARUTO

TorrentMaster9
08-14-2009, 04:25 PM
Bleach
Hajime no Ippo(really good, both anime and manga)
Rurouni kenshin
Naruto
FullMetal Alchemist
GTO(pff not bad)

kooltilldend
10-21-2009, 07:07 PM
Eureka Seven is awesome

thebutters0
01-28-2010, 03:35 AM
Anime I loved:
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Kaiji
One Outs
But based on your list of Anime I don't know how much you will like Kaiji and One Outs because they are about sports/gambling.

Sad
03-11-2010, 05:29 PM
NARUTO 4 ever

slim150
03-13-2010, 06:51 PM
these choices are making me barf inside! please check out the following:

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (season 1)
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai (season 2)
Monster
School Days
Ghost Hunt

And if anyone ins interested in slice of life:

ARIA (my fav anime ever)
Clannad
Kanon

And to the OP if you like those kind of shows then check out
Claymore.

Big2hd
03-13-2010, 07:39 PM
Here some good ones

Black Lagoon
Hunter x Hunter
K-ON!
Xam'd: Lost Memories
Nabari no Ou
Hajime no Ippo
Hellsing
D.Gray-man
Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~
Soul Eater
Blood+
Toradora!
Sword of the Stranger
Baccano!
Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch
Ergo Proxy

jedinrikn
04-04-2010, 05:46 PM
NARUTO is best.

Augustus
04-09-2010, 07:32 AM
Dragon Ball series are the best.

genesis123x
05-18-2010, 05:32 AM
Death Note
Darker than Black
Code Geass

All 3 are very good series..

whitebeard
06-21-2010, 10:03 PM
NARUTO
One piece
Full metal

Tv Controls you
06-22-2010, 02:46 AM
I must say I'm not a big anime watcher, but I recently watched the whole death note series.

The battle of wits and uniqueness of the whole anime blew my mind.

The way it was written was so intelligent that you get a warm feeling every time something is deducted by previous actions down to the percentage.

Anyone who is the least bit interested in anime, should atleast watch the first 3 episodes...
If your not hooked by then..... idn what to tell you lol.

~~~~~~~~

I am currently watching monster as I was referred to watch it by people who said it was similar to death note...
I must say it isn't nearly as good as death note, and I am having trouble keeping interest in it....

mr. nails
06-22-2010, 03:24 AM
I am currently watching monster as I was referred to watch it by people who said it was similar to death note...

lol, whomever said it's similar to DN is retarded. nothing similar about those two. the series starts off interesting, but somewhere (been a long time since i've seen it) it flat lines and never gets back up. it gets VERY boring and there are 74 episodes to it. i've watched the whole thing and imma let u know u should prob stop now. fyi.

watch GANTZ instead. it doesn't top DN, but it's a better alternative than Monster.

graywolf
06-22-2010, 03:25 AM
I must say I'm not a big anime watcher, but I recently watched the whole death note series.

The battle of wits and uniqueness of the whole anime blew my mind.

The way it was written was so intelligent that you get a warm feeling every time something is deducted by previous actions down to the percentage.

Anyone who is the least bit interested in anime, should atleast watch the first 3 episodes...
If your not hooked by then..... idn what to tell you lol.

~~~~~~~~

I must say it isn't nearly as good as death note, and I am having trouble keeping interest in it....

I agree wholeheartedly. The battle of wits among the two people is extraordinary. I didn't watch it after the 13th episode I think, because I didn't get time and that the anti - hero factor had risen quite up.

Now, since you suggested anime with battle of wits. Then I definitely recommend you to watch Code Geass (both Season 1 & 2). It is a little violent at times, but seriously mate.. You need to watch it.

Air Gear is alos one of my favorite. Sad, though that it didn't continue to next season and all.

Hungry Heart is my very first and favorite anime of all times. Having passion and being about soccer, well I certainly liked it.

And another good anime I found was God Save Our King or Kyou Kara Maou. A really good series.

I even downloaded 40 GB worth of bleach to watch it around 3 months ago. Unfortunately I've not been able to keep my patience and went on to read the manga
(which I sorely regret). According to me, its very interesting for the very first 50 episodes and such.

And watched Toradora yesterday. Found it to be okay.

Edit : Forgot to add "Detective Academy Q" , "Full Metal Alchemist" and "Kaze No Stigma". A must watch.

5alad
06-27-2010, 04:08 AM
You should watch

BASILISK
Death Note

CLASSIC animes! Youll love em.

reccakeys123
07-09-2010, 03:39 AM
Me here:
I watched GunGrave. Very nice story. In the present i watch NARUTO, this is one of my favorite anime

http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y361/dancestar9330/IMG_0001-1.jpg

King_OF_Kings
09-01-2010, 08:08 PM
naruto
BLEACH
gto

category6
09-04-2010, 12:48 PM
code geass +death note top of the line anime

i think naruto makers have to consider making two episode a week man we are bored

aerospace
09-13-2010, 05:00 AM
These are all the one's I've watched so far and they're all great.
Claymore
Fairy Tail
Baki The Grappler
Death Note
DBZ

Shinzen
10-31-2010, 01:05 AM
Ginatama, One Piece, Naruto & Gundam Series