PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Give Me A Break?

Niteghost
02-12-2007, 10:46 PM
My situation is this, I won the giveaway for bitmeTV,

Yesterday, wheN I login INTO my account, IT was "Disable' "

So, I contacted the Inviter who issued the invite, hoping he can help me , to "Reinvite" me back, and I got a returned PM, saying ...... [ can show Proof of "conversation" via PM]

I jUst got it a week ago, never had a chance to really "experience", BitemeTV

Any chance Anyone [ With a Big Heart] can help me, I can offer an account for >> [ Something] Back . I will be MOST apprciative. Thank You.

If U can Please PM me . Can show U all the screenshots Proof, that I am sincere about this.

necromantic
02-12-2007, 10:49 PM
I'd suggest getting on bitme's IRC channel and find out what happened to the account. They wrongfully disabled me once but it was sorted out.

The official IRC channel is #BitMeTV on the NVC-Net network. (freedom.nvc-net.org)

Niteghost
02-12-2007, 10:54 PM
I'd suggest getting on bitme's IRC channel and find out what happened to the account. They wrongfully disabled me once but it was sorted out.

The official IRC channel is #BitMeTV on the NVC-Net network. (freedom.nvc-net.org)

thanks, I guess I will have to take sometime to learn Mirc and configure it, and go to the channel, and find out, huh?:( :( :(

Green Goblin
02-12-2007, 11:08 PM
what was your username pm me?

Niteghost
02-12-2007, 11:19 PM
what was your username pm me?

okay, thanks for checking and helping

walczanin
02-12-2007, 11:24 PM
is it solved mate?
did u get it back?

Niteghost
02-12-2007, 11:45 PM
is it solved mate?
did u get it back?
thanks for the concern, M8:lol:

hangemhigh
02-13-2007, 12:37 AM

thanks, I guess I will have to take sometime to learn Mirc and configure it, and go to the channel, and find out, huh?:( :( :(
hey nightghost, tough break bud. I use the program "icechat"to irc.
Very easy: connect to the server 'freedom.nvc-net.org' then to the room #bitmetv. Your logged in automatically as guest, mods will be there. Later dude

Niteghost
02-13-2007, 01:17 AM
I would like to Thanks everyone for helping me, especially these wonderful people ......Green Goblin, walczanin,BigJoe[ Life -saver],Smellycat and many others.......... Appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. Thanks again people.:D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

.:MHD:.
02-13-2007, 02:02 AM
did u get it?

roccofor
02-13-2007, 05:12 AM
did u get it?
dont you read the red post?:ermm:

Wiz01
02-13-2007, 07:21 AM
Why were you disabled?
My 80+ weeks old account got disabled two weeks ago because I used Tor (which I was doing for months before)...
I would really appreciate some help as well, or is it too late?

Niteghost
02-13-2007, 07:31 AM
Sorry!! Cannot discuss this further. Closing Post