PDA

View Full Version : Uk Big Brother

cyprushil
05-24-2003, 12:20 PM
Any Uk Big Brother Fans here?

I'm Hoping Anouska Dosn't get voted out, she has the nicest breasts ever......... :P

I think the cameraman agrees with me also.....

Proper Bo
05-24-2003, 12:22 PM
:angry:
JEEZ! i thought i could get away from that crap on here!

It's shit! what's the point in sitting and watching other people drink and have fun? GO TO THE PUB!

Curley
05-24-2003, 12:24 PM
Anouska needs to go! She's got to the potential to be a back stabber and given the right moment, she'd easily turn some of the girls against each other. Hate to say it, but some of her actions remind me of Jade!

Curley
05-24-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee@24 May 2003 - 13:22
:angry:
JEEZ! i thought i could get away from that crap on here!

It's shit! what's the point in sitting and watching other people drink and have fun? GO TO THE PUB!
Come of it, just because you don't like it don't me others can't.

Why does it seem that nearly every topic in the lounge is turning into a flame war these days? No wonder the regs are avoiding it here now :(

Proper Bo
05-24-2003, 12:27 PM
i was showing my opinion, not starting a flame war

Curley
05-24-2003, 12:29 PM
Ok, whatever.

Leech_Killer
05-24-2003, 12:40 PM
I don't see the point of watching it in the day as half the time the sound is being muted out because of swearing. Watched it last night to see who was going in and I must say that first girl in badly needed a bra, talk about saggy tits!

cyprushil
05-24-2003, 12:43 PM
Personally I reckon the sight of 12 complete strangers getting drunk, pretending to like each other and making complete T*@T's of themselves on national TV is pure entertainment.

Why go down the pub to see this when you can sit in the comfort of your own home with a bifter and a tinny?

its proper entertainment,

And I hope this year people will realise that it more fun for us the viewers to keep the ones that they all hate in the house.

cyprushil
05-24-2003, 12:55 PM
"I must say that first girl in badly needed a bra, talk about saggy tits!"

Bet you still take her on though ;)

Leech_Killer
05-24-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by cyprushil@24 May 2003 - 13:55
"I must say that first girl in badly needed a bra, talk about saggy tits!"

Bet you still take her on though ;)
Don't think so, not my type and anyway I'm happily married.

cyprushil
05-24-2003, 03:06 PM
bet you done worse in the past.....

N£MO
05-24-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Curley@24 May 2003 - 13:24
Anouska needs to go! She's got to the potential to be a back stabber and given the right moment, she'd easily turn some of the girls against each other. Hate to say it, but some of her actions remind me of Jade!
Keep her in it,she will be good to watch and entertaining.I like back stabbing it is great to watch!!

Jon will get the boot,he is a bore.

DivX
05-24-2003, 03:28 PM
what aload of rubbish

why make re-makes of rubbish

Paul_NFFC
05-24-2003, 04:28 PM
jon will get the boot hes crap

i hope that tanya stays in for a while :wub:

mrcall1969
05-24-2003, 06:39 PM
I work with a man who's son is the flatmate of a man who is getting divorced from a girl in Big Brother, can't remember her name though.

He plays football for Grimsby Town and has apparently been paid a lot of money to dish the dirt on her.

cyprushil
05-24-2003, 07:21 PM
Yeah there told to expect things like that, I had a friend a couple of years ago who applied to go on BB2, she got down to the last 30 or something like that.

She told me the producers of the show sit you down and tell straight how its goner be, ie your goner be public property and all that, she was told that 2 of the contestants from BB1 are still seeing councillors.

In the end she decided against going in, she'd done some "modeling" for Fiesta in the past plus other stuff.

If your goner go in BB you have to except things like this happening.

Tyke
05-24-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by DivX@24 May 2003 - 15:28
what aload of rubbish

why make re-makes of rubbish
If only they would introduce a new resident now. Preferably one with SARS. That would make it more entertaining.

Harsh? Maybe, but BB has only been on a couple of hours and already people keep banging on and on about it. And I don't mean just here...I mean every frickin where!

Then again with eurotrash, I mean, vision, I suppose BB could be the lesser of 2 evils. Reminds me why my TV is sat in a corner gathering dust.

Buffalo
05-24-2003, 11:35 PM
Me minging, my miss Jade, Dirty B B house.
Last year it was so cool, Jade was so funny, and alex was always saying to sandy "be carefull Sandy Be carefull".
But we did not know what Sandy did in the bin, untill Big Bro was over, Shock.
And lets not forget Jonny for having a wee in the shower.
Last year was good, lets hope it will be good viewing this year. B)
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Pumpencum/jade3_40.jpg

Curley
05-25-2003, 12:15 AM
Have to admit last year was good. I have a feeling this is going to be better! As long as they keep Justine in (a local lass in), I don't care!

UKMan
05-25-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by mrcall1969@24 May 2003 - 19:39
I work with a man who's son is the flatmate of a man who is getting divorced from a girl in Big Brother, can't remember her name though.

He plays football for Grimsby Town and has apparently been paid a lot of money to dish the dirt on her.
Im a member of a forum, where theres this guy who works with a man who's son plays football for Grimsby Town and is the flatmate of a man who is getting divorced from a girl in Big Brother. His names mrcall1969 :D

Peace
UKMan (The member of this forum,, where theres this guy who works with a man who's son plays football for Grimsby Town and is the flatmate of a man who is getting divorced from a girl in Big Brother.)

edit: confusion