PDA

View Full Version : Oink Cheater Detected :(

gorgoroth
02-14-2007, 08:27 PM
Okay.. so i invited this guy to OiNK.. and the he cheated, now my invitations are gone.. Will i never get any new invitations? I've invited 4 other people that are doing good..

andrzejek1999
02-14-2007, 08:28 PM
do not invite cheaters, that's all.

Skiz
02-14-2007, 08:29 PM
Okay.. so i invited this guy to OiNK.. and the he cheated, now my invitations are gone.. Will i never get any new invitations? I've invited 4 other people that are doing good..

Probably not. I'm shocked they actually let you stay.

Maybe the OinK staff finally got that stick outta their ass. :dry:

gorgoroth
02-14-2007, 08:30 PM
andrzejek:

Thats pretty easy to say.. but do you know all the people you've invited to oink? i think thats pretty rare..

And that's not what i wanted to know either btw..

Backslash
02-14-2007, 08:31 PM
no, youre not getting any invites ever again.

JA
02-14-2007, 08:42 PM

OiNK staff are a pest sometimes, but after a nice talk they will listen. Bitmetv on the other hand has a pole up there a** and its so big its never going to come out ;)

thebazzla
02-14-2007, 08:48 PM
i am glad i am not a member of them sites tough luck on you gorgoroth it goes to show if people post ratios not all is seemed to be believed
(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/gorgoroth-150105)

Skiz
02-14-2007, 09:18 PM
i am glad i am not a member of them sites tough luck on you gorgoroth it goes to show if people post ratios not all is seemed to be believed

Page Not Found

andrzejek1999
02-14-2007, 09:31 PM

Page Not Found

wtf ?

marksman
02-14-2007, 09:44 PM

OiNK staff are a pest sometimes, but after a nice talk they will listen. Bitmetv on the other hand has a pole up there a** and its so big its never going to come out ;)
true..damn true..i got banned from bitmetv..cuz some other dude had a simillar email adress 2 mine(and no i didnt have dupes!)

hate them!

andrzejek1999
02-14-2007, 10:01 PM
true..damn true..i got banned from bitmetv..cuz some other dude had a simillar email adress 2 mine(and no i didnt have dupes!)

hate them!

nah, maybe in your poitn, theey were banning egyptians as they once did with israelian,

and uthoough it was because of your e-mail, about the time to realise that, better sooner than later.

N@LiM
02-15-2007, 06:24 AM

about bitmeTv....very true

I had similar experience with bitme staff...

peat moss
02-15-2007, 07:04 AM
Why do you think I don't bother trading with people on this site , I don't trust them .Trading reps my ass , I'd rather give them away to old timers on this site or noobies looking to try out some trackers . Either way I'v not been disappointed yet ,the noobs have a better ratio than I do on the few I'v invited .

Just have to smile at that I guess .

Noobies I mean that have 200 posts and are just discovering the Torrent scene and are wondering what the fuss is all about . :)

N@LiM
02-15-2007, 07:16 AM
Why do you think I don't bother trading with people on this site , I don't trust them .Trading reps my ass , I'd rather give them away to old timers on this site or noobies looking to try out some trackers . Either way I'v not been disappointed yet ,the noobs have a better ratio than I do on the few I'v invited .

Noobies I mean that have 200 posts and are just discovering the Torrent scene and are wondering what the fuss is all about . :)
very true.. though I am more on the getting side...
I have nearly got all the sites from members who (probably) had similar invite philosophy like you...and till now have not disappointed anyone of them as far as I know...:)

zhangbox
02-15-2007, 07:18 AM
do not invite cheaters, that's all.

but how do you know who is the cheater ?

kyushizzl
02-15-2007, 07:49 AM
you will never know. I would not trade anything in a filesharing trade forum. If you are part of a little tracke community it is more likely that you can trust people there.

corey-
02-15-2007, 07:58 AM
do not invite, that's all.

fixed

zhangbox
02-15-2007, 08:02 AM
do not invite, that's all.

fixed

that's the reason some good uploader can not sign up

peat moss
02-15-2007, 08:06 AM

very true.. though I am more on the getting side...
I have nearly got all the sites from members who (probably) had similar invite philosophy like you...and till now have not disappointed anyone of them as far as I know...:)

Good point N@LiM , I can only speak from my limited experiences but always thought as this was a sharing site I could keep that spirit . Your the type of member who comes back and gives to this site . All one could ask for . ;)

n00nekn0w
02-15-2007, 02:02 PM
I losted my invite too, but you can get another invite easy :)

phrenzy
02-15-2007, 03:23 PM
I have found the bitmetv people are fair.. I invited a cheated I was sooo pissed off I asked the mods for the guys e-mail and IP and got it....He "was" a member of a few sites that I belonged to . I told the mods what he did.... He got banned from 4 sites... HA HA.... Now the Oink people are just assholes..

N@LiM
02-15-2007, 03:28 PM
I have found the bitmetv people are fair.. I invited a cheated I was sooo pissed off I asked the mods for the guys e-mail and IP and got it....He "was" a member of a few sites that I belonged to . I told the mods what he did.... He got banned from 4 sites... HA HA.... Now the Oink people are just assholes..
lol....u must have been really pissed a lot.. and that guy must have learned a nice lesson :D
btw the fairness of bitmeTV staff cannot be judged from the fact that they helped u in fu**ing (for good) a cheater.. they themseleves would have wanted that....
but fairness is in listening to people's explaination and then taking an action.. They just take an action and then stick to it..and any explianation,reasoning will fall on deaf ears

andrzejek1999
02-15-2007, 05:42 PM

nice, i think that there should be some list of banned users on top trackers, ti'b updated, and sites' mods whould just auto ban everyone at their sites who is listed on that list.

but on the other hand thar list could be a playground for flame wars ect.
anyway it'd took nuce time and effort to produce such list.

cowswithoutass
02-16-2007, 12:02 AM
i am glad i am not a member of them sites though

they may have anoying staff sometimes but oink is a dam fine tracker apart from the staff

necromantic
02-16-2007, 12:24 AM
The part that annoys me the most about this is the way cheaters are accepted around fst. I had an issue with inviting a cheater a while back, mod's response: well it was his "cousin's" fault, he's a good guy though.

IMO they are no different than invite scammers and should be banned outright.

Backslash
02-16-2007, 06:45 AM
i haven't gotten an invite yet on oink... so i think someone i invite cheated. FUCK

Vercors
02-16-2007, 11:16 AM
Someone I invited has been banned a week ago (not for cheating), and I didn't get any message saying my invites are disabled.
Does it mean I will continue receiving them? And to those who are PU+ on Oink, have you got any invite today?

jokzor
02-16-2007, 01:00 PM
oink staff are idiots, i would forget them

hanginlow72
02-16-2007, 01:52 PM
oink staff are idiots, i would forget them
yup agreed they just dont hear you out

tetrakis
02-16-2007, 02:08 PM
Someone I invited has been banned a week ago (not for cheating), and I didn't get any message saying my invites are disabled.
Does it mean I will continue receiving them? And to those who are PU+ on Oink, have you got any invite today?

yep, i got one today

staticvoid
02-16-2007, 03:53 PM
i cheat all the time, been doing it for over a year and havent been caught. with my slow upload i leave it running 24hours a day, at 20 kbs i would never get anything done, with fake upload of 100kbs i never have a problem.

someone invite me to oink now lol.

tetrakis
02-16-2007, 04:17 PM
i cheat all the time, been doing it for over a year and havent been caught. with my slow upload i leave it running 24hours a day, at 20 kbs i would never get anything done, with fake upload of 100kbs i never have a problem.

asshole :angry:

staticvoid
02-16-2007, 09:42 PM
im not really, i never stop seeding, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. it might not be fair but i can help that i have the fastest isp i can get here.

daz2000
02-18-2007, 02:56 PM
does anyone have oink invites

darknessgp
02-18-2007, 05:10 PM

Dude, that's horrid. I have an upload cap of only 15 Kb/s and I can't even let it run 24/7 cause of other users on the same connection, but you are just a douche. On oink, I have a ratio of about 65% with download of only 5 Gb, it's hard to keep even that ratio. It also helps when every once and awhile I can get onto my university's connection (30 Mb down and 15 up)

Also, invites to private trackers should be discussed in the Bittorrent Invites subsection. Which you actually have to put some effort into getting access to, One thing I've come to like about this forum is that it's full of people that actually care. Both about the technology and the users. Bittorrent would never be used if we didn't have users like the ones on these forums that seed torrents. If everyone were just leechers or cheaters bittorrent would be dead in a few days.

cj4258
02-18-2007, 06:24 PM
a while ago i did a favor for someone and sent their guy an oink invite (i had a few to spare). got a pm on my oink account saying that i had attempted to invite a previously banned member... dont do it again or we'll take away your invites... yada yada... oh well. no good deed goes unpunished.

havent gotten an invite since. i've given so much to that place. invited almost twenty other people in the past, most with decent ratios to this day.

i'm afraid that if i go to the staff with a plea of appeal then i'll just come out worse than before.