PDA

View Full Version : be CAREFUL for WB!!!

greken24
02-15-2007, 03:51 PM

0Ri0N
02-15-2007, 03:54 PM
Lol :lol::lol:

The gentleman you are talking, is the site owner....
Is easy to detect an account trading.

megaplex
02-15-2007, 03:55 PM
that what happen when lifeless person own a site :D
go and uplode something to your poor users m8
they cry for new downlode

wildbytes
02-15-2007, 03:56 PM
be CAREFUL for WB!!!

A guy called "wildbytes" is looking for WB traders.. and when he see a trade with WB for trade he gets your acc disabled.. Not fear man get a life!
He may have access of IPs..

" 99% of all accounts traded will be banned with in 1 week, depending on how much time i have."

Wild

HAHA

Wild

asafisraeli123
02-15-2007, 04:04 PM
lol :D:D:D

greken24
02-15-2007, 04:09 PM
others doesnt laughs when they acc got disabled.. wildbytes guy make something usefull instead fu*king up accs..

wildbytes
02-15-2007, 04:14 PM
haha i did i gave away over 50 free accounts. where were you.

and only 4 have been banned, 2 for cheating and 2 for account trading. the others are doing just fine.

Wild

Backslash
02-15-2007, 04:16 PM
haha youre dumb. he's not some random guy. he's the sysop

buddy
02-15-2007, 04:24 PM
haha i did i gave away over 50 free accounts. where were you.

and only 4 have been banned, 2 for cheating and 2 for account trading. the others are doing just fine.

Wild

It would help us be warned if you could post who the cheaters were.. We dont want to be instrumental in them getting more invites here. :ermm:

N@LiM
02-15-2007, 04:32 PM
ya that would be nice.. btw one was already exposed in the free invite thread itself..

wildbytes
02-15-2007, 04:41 PM
2 account traders were

Primo name on fileshare is Primosz

hummel name on fileshare is tctosson

Wild

buddy
02-15-2007, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the heads up! :)

Skiz
02-15-2007, 04:56 PM
be CAREFUL for WB!!!

A guy called "wildbytes" is looking for WB traders.. and when he see a trade with WB for trade he gets your acc disabled.. Not fear man get a life!
He may have access of IPs..

" 99% of all accounts traded will be banned with in 1 week, depending on how much time i have."

Wild

:lol:

Wildbytes isn't a bad guy from what I've seen, he just likes to ensure that the invites he gives out are used as he intended. After all, it is his site, and you agreed to his rules when you joined.

Remember, the point of an invite is to invite your friends, or those that you know and trust, in order to help build a good site. Trading invites is frowned upon by almost every tracker - WB is just one of many.

Carry on WB, carry on......

asafisraeli123
02-15-2007, 05:48 PM
wildbytes...who were the cheaters?

RainRoofer
02-15-2007, 06:26 PM
"A guy called "wildbytes""
roflmao

Dr. Lecter
02-15-2007, 06:36 PM
Wild - any chance we'll see again the Hall Of Shame ?
I loved reading it.

ghurka
02-15-2007, 06:39 PM
All Wild is doing is trying to look after the site he has built up over the years and make it a better place. If most of the cheaters get in through account trading then that is sufficient reason enough to disable any accounts traded....and anyone who is a WB member would know a lot of cheaters were named and shamed there.

In my eyes account trading for any torrent site shouldn't be allowed....invites are different although should still be used responsibly.

wildbytes
02-15-2007, 07:05 PM
Wild - any chance we'll see again the Hall Of Shame ?
I loved reading it.

it might come back for account traders and cheaters..

Wild

safa
02-15-2007, 07:09 PM
Bring it back, made for good reading :lol:

Itachi_Avenger
02-15-2007, 07:11 PM
wildbytes its a nice guy.There are some trackers that ban you without any reason.at least WB will explain you the reason for the ban

N@LiM
02-15-2007, 07:12 PM
In my eyes account trading for any torrent site shouldn't be allowed....invites are different although should still be used responsibly.
for ppl like Wild who are trying to prevent scammers/cheaters from joining back invites are as much bad as account trading....

SHUVT
02-15-2007, 07:13 PM
I can not believe that people cheated and traded those accounts Wild... You made it very clear that you would be watching them. LOL Freakin retards!

bunny67
02-15-2007, 07:43 PM
ha ha your own fault he owns the site and is on staff here what do you expect der

wildbytes
02-15-2007, 07:55 PM
ha ha your own fault he owns the site and is on staff here what do you expect der

Last time i checked i was not staff here... A rep is just a class like Vip nothing more. i cant see anything more then any of you guys.

Wild

N@LiM
02-15-2007, 08:02 PM
as he himself replied he is not a staff.. what would happen if he becomes Staff here ?? One would not be able to write wb in the whole forum.. All WB's will be sensored.. And ppl by mistake/knowingly asking for WB invite account will get their ass banned all over torrent world.. may be pretty much wild.. :D

Last time i checked i was not staff here... A rep is just a class like Vip nothing more. i cant see anything more then any of you guys.

Wild
u have already created much publicized terror just by being a VP... wht more do u want to do ... :naughty:

Skiz
02-15-2007, 08:12 PM
u have already created much publicized terror just by being a VP... wht more do u want to do ... :naughty:

Publicized terror? As it says below his name, he is a "Community Rep". Not for the FST community, but his. (WB)

It's a simple status change to let everyone who he is. Have a problem at WB? Ask The Man himself.

When there is a reply from him in a thread topic relating to WB, you know the answer you're getting from him is accurate. That's what the status is for.

Itachi_Avenger
02-15-2007, 08:53 PM
so i could be community rep of colombo -bt.org?Since im one of the staff there..

N@LiM
02-15-2007, 08:54 PM

Publicized terror? As it says below his name, he is a "Community Rep". Not for the FST community, but his. (WB)

It's a simple status change to let everyone who he is. Have a problem at WB? Ask The Man himself.

When there is a reply from him in a thread topic relating to WB, you know the answer you're getting from him is accurate. That's what the status is for.
I know that very well.. I think u didn't get the meaning of my post..

I meant the terror created by his being on FST as active member and being recognized by FST admins as VIP ( though with zero powers and just blue stars) has made one user submit his useless WB invite and others getting accounts banned after trading etc.. .. This all has spread well across the forum members and hence became publicized...

i hope u got what I meant while saying publicized terror..

SkullForce
02-15-2007, 08:59 PM
lol lol lol

safa
02-15-2007, 09:08 PM

I know that very well.. I think u didn't get the meaning of my post..

I meant the terror created by his being on FST as active member and being recognized by FST admins as VIP ( though with zero powers and just blue stars) has made one user submit his useless WB invite and others getting accounts banned after trading etc.. .. This all has spread well across the forum members and hence became publicized...

i hope u got what I meant while saying publicized terror..

So what do you suggest, we get rid of this "Publicized terror"?

asafisraeli123
02-15-2007, 09:30 PM
All Wild is doing is trying to look after the site he has built up over the years and make it a better place. If most of the cheaters get in through account trading then that is sufficient reason enough to disable any accounts traded....and anyone who is a WB member would know a lot of cheaters were named and shamed there.

THIS SECTION IS ABOUT TRADING ACC\INVITES.

RainRoofer
02-15-2007, 10:11 PM
Wild is one of the great Comm Rep guys.He maybe dissabled ACC traders but did he those with invites ?
Basic deal of FST with trackers is not to trade ACCS but ppl still do it.
So face the concequences.
And for those who cheated on their free accs from wild, all I can say is roflcopter.

ghurka
02-15-2007, 11:31 PM

Try again....have a look at the top of this thread, in particular where this section of the forums has the heading "BitTorrent Invites Section". Not accounts....invites!

And if you want to put something in caps at least at least make sure you get your facts right.

xtcstylx
02-16-2007, 12:05 AM
ridiculous..
whats the difference of trading invite or account? yea one is easier to get caught..

masterfile78
02-16-2007, 12:28 AM
ridiculous..
whats the difference of trading invite or account? yea one is easier to get caught..
exactly :yup:

Jaits
02-16-2007, 01:01 AM
@wild:
i bet u ve missed me :D .. had so much fun with u LOL ... u got so mad when i unbanned my ip ban myself :P...... oh well too bad i dont have the time to have more fun with u :(... gd times ... hope u dont hold a grudge....

Biochemdude
02-16-2007, 01:43 AM

LOL, or you could just PM WB and say "Can i have an invite?" and go from there? I dont know, since the sysop is here, it might be safer to ask him before trading, that's just my opinion.