PDA

View Full Version : negative trade points...

sababot
02-15-2007, 05:31 PM
are there going to be negative trade points?
because i have a bad trade to report

sert
02-15-2007, 05:32 PM
somth similar http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-invite-scammers-126797/page2

SkullForce
02-15-2007, 05:36 PM
I think negative trade point will be a bad idea
that is why: what if u didn't do any trade, and u gave any person a negative point? u will harm him for nothing...
i think negative point should be gave only for the persons that u gave them positive ones before only.

asafisraeli123
02-15-2007, 05:42 PM
that is why: what if u didn't do any trade and u gave any person anegative point? u will harm him for nothing
i think negative point should be gave only for the persons that u gave them positive ones before only.

:yup:

nvidia6800
02-15-2007, 05:45 PM
that is why: what if u didn't do any trade and u gave any person anegative point? u will harm him for nothing

medo
02-15-2007, 05:47 PM

:yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :D

himahamid
02-15-2007, 05:52 PM
that is why: what if u didn't do any trade, and u gave any person a negative point? u will harm him for nothing...
great idea

DefX
02-15-2007, 05:53 PM
^^^ great replies guys. Awesome way to contribute to the discussion.

asafisraeli123
02-15-2007, 05:57 PM
^^^ great replies guys. Awesome way to contribute to the discussion.

=======================
lol jk

DefX
02-15-2007, 06:00 PM
:stupid: :lol:

asafisraeli123
02-15-2007, 06:01 PM
:stupid: :lol:

okay...now back to the topic...wait what was the topic again?
oh right smilies

aburyach
02-15-2007, 06:15 PM
Nah, bad idea. Bor would have -1000.

StevenVD
02-15-2007, 06:18 PM

All the negative points should be validated by staff first

taba
02-15-2007, 06:21 PM
I think it will b given only by moderators

somethin like infarction
if u want to give one a negative point report em
then if mod see that u r right he will do that

not any of us ordinary members here

RainRoofer
02-15-2007, 06:25 PM
No negative,
first is WHY ?
IF he scammed you he doesn't need to be in FST anymore.
End of disscusion.

medo
02-15-2007, 06:27 PM
No negative,
first is WHY ?
IF he scammed you he doesn't need to be in FST anymore.
End of disscusion.

:yup: :yup: :yup:

if he scammed u a negative rep won't be enough

StevenVD
02-15-2007, 06:31 PM
Imagine this: you invite a user, but he is a leecher only on that site, and you got a warning because you invited him.. What then? :P

gamer4eva
02-15-2007, 06:32 PM
Nah, bad idea. Bor would have -1000.

:lol:

sababot
02-15-2007, 06:59 PM
he didnt scammed me
we just made a deal
he was suppose to invite me to ** and i was suppose to invite him to ***
he told me the invite will come in a few hours....
i waited a day!!!!
today i pmmed him, and what he tells me? he made another trade with someone else and he doesnt want my invite

N@LiM
02-15-2007, 07:10 PM

All the negative points should be validated by staff first
as if they already have not much work to do..

anyways this trading points won't be of much use......-ve has more chances of misuse.... and positive is not serving much...

I personally wud like to get Trading Points scrapped but then there are many scammers/cheaters (still uncaught) with high (10+) points and they will be opposing it vehemently....
The true trsuted leaders are those who are frequently seen on FST.. if not trading then helping out. like patriot Forver, gamer , Skizo , Corey and many others (no offense to other trsuted ppl. but I am not that regular member and so I remeber only a few) and their reputation far exceeds their rep points..

Rest all ppl (including me) are of same category and so cannot be trusted just on basis of Trad Points

PS: I am not saying that all with high rep points are scammers/cheaters.. But their is a good chance. bcoz I have seen ppl asking for trade points even before something is done given.. and I also noticed a large no. of free invite showers in recent time .. particularly after Rep points system

asafisraeli123
02-15-2007, 09:33 PM
Warning And Bans Are Enough At The Moment I Guess...

RainRoofer
02-15-2007, 10:04 PM
@sababot
Perhaps it's a scam what he did to you ?

Moonspell13
02-15-2007, 10:12 PM
As I understand the post of ababot, probably they made a deal and the other guy made another deal.. And he was probably suppossed to to go first with ababot.. Then after the deal that guy made he didn't inform sababot (something I really hate, as well as people who don't answer pms at all) about the cancelling of the deal... So techically it's not a scam but an irresponsible act.. As I understand from sababot's words at least..

kayvanblue
02-16-2007, 12:35 AM
I think it would be a good idea if a -1 only deducts when at least 2 person vote a bad trader off....this way would prevent no life kids from messing with people