it's ok, but you should think :yes:
I challenge you........ I'm going to send you a new PM

If you don't take the challenge, then you are Yellow,

you know......... ignoble fear, in the face of danger or pain

Buffalo
02-16-2007, 01:01 AM
sorted: I accept the apology :snooty:

Don't let it happen again :no:

omg! what a day.................. Now Go clean ya shit up Boy!

Mathea
02-16-2007, 01:07 AM
maybe ppl are after him

Buffalo
02-16-2007, 01:09 AM
Apologies they mean nothen.................................

Yes they do,
If you live with respect then Live with the law.
I'm a good person, and I am a forgiving person

Forgive-Forget :yes:

My views

you live the way you live, but it will end in pain

Seedler
02-16-2007, 03:00 AM
:O I thought he was born that way.

Mathea
02-16-2007, 05:49 AM
be nice to SnnY you fuckwads

Snee
02-16-2007, 10:02 AM
it's ok, but you should think :yes:
I challenge you........ I'm going to send you a new PM

If you don't take the challenge, then you are Yellow,

you know......... ignoble fear, in the face of danger or pain

Aw, fuck, I tried being nice, 'cos you are obviously on drugs or sth.

But ffs.

I said it right away when you first went all mental: I really had to look back a bit to try and remember what set you off: I didn't fucking remember you and Jonno had fallen out, and he was the only person on here I knew you knew IRL. (Some people, like me, go away for while. I can't keep track of, or remember every little drama that has gone on.)

And as for the paranoia, well, guess what, I don't buy that someone in the team is after you. Why the flying fuckely fuck would they be?

There are people on here who have managed to insult them, I'm sure.
Being harrassed by you, tho', is like being attacked by a gerbil or sth.

Only reason I bother replying to you now, is 'cos I started feeling sorry for you.

Welcome to my blocklist, tho', you mentalist.

EDit: It's one thing when I'm trying to rile someone up, that can be funny. But I'm more than a bit meh here.

MCHeshPants420
02-16-2007, 10:39 AM
Baz, the mentalist's mental.

Chip Monk
02-16-2007, 12:00 PM
Baz threads = Car crash internets.

MagicNakor
02-16-2007, 12:27 PM
I agree completely.

:shuriken:

Barbarossa
02-16-2007, 12:30 PM
Aw, fuck, I tried being nice, 'cos you are obviously on drugs or sth.

I think the problems start when baz comes off the drugs. :dry:

Time for a repeat presciption? :blink:

Mathea
02-16-2007, 01:01 PM
if the dr there wont give it to him theres plenty here that will!

Buffalo
02-16-2007, 02:57 PM
Come on guys,

I don't touch drugs and I don't drink, I've been having problems with connection with FST for two weeks, it's nothing to do with Paranoia.
and with no DSL connection from yesterday things are quite fubar.
last week I was a bit pissed off with a comment, but that was last week, no need to dig that up, and what was said yesterday was yesterday, it's gone with.
I just wish people would let things go, done & dusted.
I'm ok about it, and so should SnnY, so lets end it and get back to how things were.

I'm sorry if I have pissed SnnY off, and I will do my best to try and not take things to heart so much........ now that's being honest.

manker
02-16-2007, 03:19 PM
Baz, you've postes several times about the prescription medication that you were taking, visits to your local pub and the pints you drank there and you've posted that you smoke hash on occasion.

If you don't do those things anymore, then fair enough, but how is anyone here meant to know.

Btw, I watched a documentary about Sheringham this morning while suffering with a hangover, it was about the public fight to stop Tesco coming to Sheringham.

You weren't on it :dabs:

Cheese
02-16-2007, 03:33 PM
Why would you fight to stop Tesco? Tesco is wicked, they do cheap beans and cheap tuna.

internet.news
02-16-2007, 03:34 PM
Baz, you've postes several times about the prescription medication that you were taking, visits to your local pub and the pints you drank there and you've posted that you smoke hash on occasion.

If you don't do those things anymore, then fair enough, but how is anyone here meant to know.

Btw, I watched a documentary about Sheringham this morning while suffering with a hangover, it was about the public fight to stop Tesco coming to Sheringham.

You weren't on it :dabs:

lolol.. I would have loved to have seen that.. I mean if he had been on it :dabs:

Soup Baz... hope all is well in your world :01:

Barbarossa
02-16-2007, 03:37 PM
If Tesco goes to Sheringham who'd run the fecking board? :O

Think it thru' :ermm:

internet.news
02-16-2007, 03:37 PM
WHy would you fight to stop Tesco? Tesco is wicked, they do cheap beans and cheap tuna.

Agreed. Tesco rawks the mostest out of all supermarkets http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/5083/supermanhl8.gif

One thing though.. the Island I got married at.. well I visited it about a year later and Tesco had built a massive supermarket blocking the previously pretty cool walk between the 2 main beaches :shutup:

internet.news
02-16-2007, 03:38 PM
If Tesco goes to Sheringham who'd run the fecking board? :O

Think it thru' :ermm:

didn't see that coming :shutup:

Cheese
02-16-2007, 03:39 PM
Tesco is having an affair with footballing OAP Teddy Sheringham? :o

Barbarossa
02-16-2007, 03:40 PM
Sorry. That was shit. Please castigate me most vigorously :(

Barbarossa
02-16-2007, 03:44 PM
How the fuck do you spell vigorously :blink:

Is that right? :unsure:

SnnY
02-16-2007, 03:56 PM
Yes. Get a Firefox spell checky thingie :smilie4:

manker
02-16-2007, 03:56 PM
The documentary was great, btw. There was all these middle class people saying how much more desirble it was to have a brazillion high-street shops than one supermarket -- and all these poor people saying yeah but we can't afford to buy beans and tuna.

It was, however, much poorer for the absence of Sheringhamer in chief Mr. B. Buffalo.

manker
02-16-2007, 03:58 PM
That's your 4th post but before that I was already convinced that you're Darthy's new ID.

Barbarossa
02-16-2007, 03:58 PM

You've only been here 5 minutes, so you are not allowed to call me "thingie" :blink:

OK, wotsit?

internet.news
02-16-2007, 04:01 PM
Sorry. That was shit. Please castigate me most vigorously :(

The mighty Chebus kinda made your's seem better in contrast :p

internet.news
02-16-2007, 04:01 PM

You've only been here 5 minutes, so you are not allowed to call me "thingie" :blink:

OK, wotsit?

>>>_<

internet.news
02-16-2007, 04:03 PM
The documentary was great, btw. There was all these middle class people saying how much more desirble it was to have a brazillion high-street shops than one supermarket -- and all these poor people saying yeah but we can't afford to buy beans and tuna.

It was, however, much poorer for the absence of Sheringhamer in chief Mr. B. Buffalo.

yup.. he really does need to work on his documentaries presence.. would rawk if one day we were linked to one.. oh well :(

Buffalo
02-16-2007, 04:04 PM
I'm doing ok Sam, apart from my DSL :fist:
it will sort, I hope.

I'm a new man,
reformed and very busy selling stolen goods in my local area.
I'm letting Tesco in as I need a bigger market.

As for the TV, I was on but I was told that my part would not be shown as I was singing Karaoke, Tesco style.
I'm up for a good shop, we only have budgens and it's crap, the people who don't want it are not locals and they should not have a say in it.
If you have a family how can you shop in Budgens, they can't keep the stock to supply people's needs.
we all have to go to Cromer, that's 5 miles away to shop at morrisons, it's just nuts.

I just hope in time it all sorts, as we have apx 9,000 people now in Sheringham

manker
02-16-2007, 04:09 PM

yup.. he really does need to work on his documentaries presence.. would rawk if one day we were linked to one.. oh well :(
It would be a good thing for the forum as a whole if one person from FST was on the telly.

Altho' fantastic, The's vids don't really count :(

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3582/thewo5.gif

Buffalo
02-16-2007, 04:11 PM
clickety click......... my god he looks so stoned :lol: :lol:

manker
02-16-2007, 04:12 PM
As for the TV, I was on but I was told that my part would not be shown as I was singing Karaoke, Tesco style.
I'm up for a good shop, we only have budgens and it's crap, the people who don't want it are not locals and they should not have a say in it.
If you have a family how can you shop in Budgens, they can't keep the stock to supply people's needs.
we all have to go to Cromer, that's 5 miles away to shop at morrisons, it's just nuts.

I just hope in time it all sorts, as we have apx 9,000 people now in Sheringham
The documentary said that there were 6000 people living in Sheringham and that the nearest supermarket was in Fakingham (or somewhere).

This mad woman and a vicar went there and the mad woman bought seven bottles of wine, three of sherry and a litre bottle of Gordons Gin because she couldn't afford such extravagance in her local Threshers. The whole time she was in Tesco, she had a look of bewildered wonderment on her face.

It brought a tear to my eye.

Barbarossa
02-16-2007, 04:16 PM
wikipedia says 7143 people lived in sheringham in 2001.

Cheese
02-16-2007, 04:17 PM
It would be a good thing for the forum as a whole if one person from FST was on the telly.

Crabgirl's sister was on Crimewatch once, does that count?

Barbarossa
02-16-2007, 04:18 PM
Surely someone has been on telly :O

manker
02-16-2007, 04:19 PM
wikipedia says 7143 people lived in sheringham in 2001.
:o

It might have been spin cos the statistic was brought up by a woman who orgaised a survey (with 3000 signatures) to say Tesco was the work of witches.

She said that half of Sheringham's residents had signed it :smilie4:

manker
02-16-2007, 04:21 PM

Crabgirl's sister was on Crimewatch once, does that count?
That Newcster guy who cried about Sam's stars being used over his was on a news report. He made a thread about it.

I'm not counting that either tho' cos he was a dick.

Barbarossa
02-16-2007, 04:21 PM
Maybe 1143 died in the harsh winter of 2003, with no access to a decent supermarket :(

Cheese
02-16-2007, 04:24 PM
I had my name read out for my birthday on TV when I was 6. It was on German RAF TV though so it might not count. :dabs:

If it had been on Gus Honeybun I'd probably have a good claim as most famous FST member.

http://hub.tv-ark.org.uk/images/itvsouthwest/tsw/progs/gushoneybun_ianstirling1983.jpg

Buffalo
02-16-2007, 04:26 PM
Will post more detail about it later, got to go out on a job just in.
it's a shame we have to go so far just to get goods in the house,
I would say 3 parts of sheringham is now holiday homes, damn shame.
Will be online later, Ping pong______________ i'm gone

manker
02-16-2007, 04:26 PM
Maybe 1143 died in the harsh winter of 2003, with no access to a decent supermarket :(
Wasn't there also a mass emigration to Canadia in the autumn of 2005.

Sheringham lost its leading intellectual lights at that time :no:

Barbarossa
02-16-2007, 04:31 PM
There's no prison in sheringham either, so that accounts for a couple of dozen more who have found themselves changed "inside" over the past couple of years :yes:

Buffalo
02-16-2007, 06:34 PM
That cracks me up :lol:

I need to do some rap, Like Mr 50 cent, I could become famous.
I layed in bed the last night doing ma thing,
rapping that is,
I thought to myself, "I should go downstairs and get my notepad"
i had a good one comin on..........

We have two prisons in Sheringham,
One is private and belongs to a Mr Bell, I'm told it's used for sexual pleasures on a weekend, but I don't do shit like that... unlike some.

Yes I've been arrested like any normal person,
Please note: I did not go to the private prison, I was put in the other, but only for a few hours as they had to let me go, they are not allowed to keep crazy people locked up for long periods, it just makes them more crazy.

If you do come to Sheringham, Don't forget to bring some shopping with you as you may have a job getting basic food stuff, This is down to SCAMROD
http://saveoursheringham.googlepages.com/

Quote: from da man,
Perhaps Scamrod members should open their eyes not only towards the amount of money lost out of the town due to mass exodus of shoppers to Cromer, Fuck you!

Mathea
02-16-2007, 09:50 PM
does it count if someone was an extra in a movie? movies play on tv

Buffalo
02-16-2007, 11:06 PM
does it count if someone was an extra in a movie? movies play on tv

Movies are such, But I think this was a documentary :unsure:

Mathea
02-17-2007, 01:24 AM
ok then does the documentary have to have played on tv?

internet.news
02-17-2007, 01:43 AM
I was in a few series of documentaries about some work I did in the US. It was captured in real time and not only did I rawwwk but I strived through anguish and pain to do what was needed as I only I could :01:

internet.news
02-17-2007, 01:43 AM
ah.. sorry.. getting myself confused with Jack Bauer again :unsure:

Mathea
02-17-2007, 02:06 AM
you're my hero x4

internet.news
02-17-2007, 02:17 AM
awww thx :blushing:

Closest I could find to a Jack Bauer smilie: http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/8383/bawabl7.gif

Mathea
02-17-2007, 02:37 AM
ok well now im a wee bit frightened as well

Mr JP Fugley
02-17-2007, 09:00 AM
I was in a few series of documentaries about some work I did in the US. It was captured in real time and not only did I rawwwk but I strived through anguish and pain to do what was needed as I only only I could :01:

Fixed, being a reality tv star doesn't cut any mustard here, mate.